Login here

Back to forum list
Back to World Wide

Cap d’Agde

Jump to newest

By *op Cat and Danger Mouse OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wild Pear Beach

hey where going to Cap d’Agde for the first time in April and looking for somewhere to stay that we will be able to meet couples and like minded people if you know what i mean and wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a good place to stay? we've seen the popular ones but feels its a bit too much for the length of time where going

something reasonably priced with a good location that's not shy of a bit of explicitly or is that to much to ask for in Cap d’Agde?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Get a brochure from one or more of the agencies and compare facilities and prices.

My attitude is cheap and cheerful since its little more than a bunk for the night.

Don't leave it too long to book.

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

You might find that there is not meny there in April,does not get going till late may when the weather will be warmer.

By *witch1sCouple
over a year ago

devizes

Try contacting swingatcapdagde as they have a couple of apartments and know lots about Cap. We are there for Easter but it will be quite apart from the weekends in April.

By *1paljungMan
over a year ago

Richmond

"Get a brochure from one or more of the agencies and compare facilities and prices.

My attitude is cheap and cheerful since its little more than a bunk for the night.

"

Which agency would you recommend?

Have fancied CapD'Adge for a while, what a great place France is

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Get a brochure from one or more of the agencies and compare facilities and prices.

Which agency would you recommend?

Have fancied CapD'Adge for a while, what a great place France is"

I've used AGN but you might have to try others to get what you want when you want it.

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"hey where going to Cap d’Agde for the first time in April and looking for somewhere to stay that we will be able to meet couples and like minded people if you know what i mean and wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a good place to stay? we've seen the popular ones but feels its a bit too much for the length of time where going

something reasonably priced with a good location that's not shy of a bit of explicitly or is that to much to ask for in Cap d’Agde?"

. A member on here does accommodation . Someone has already mentioned their name . Hotel Eve also do a package deals either early or late in the season .On a simplistic basis you book seven nights but pay for five . Cost is 86 Euro per night . Breakfast is a bit expensive at 15 Euro . The staff speak perfect English. I prefer to attempt to speak in French as I am learning it. The hotel caters for swingers.

By *b061Man
over a year ago

South

[Removed by poster at 08/03/15 18:03:58]

By *b061Man
over a year ago

South

"hey where going to Cap d’Agde for the first time in April and looking for somewhere to stay that we will be able to meet couples and like minded people if you know what i mean and wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a good place to stay? we've seen the popular ones but feels its a bit too much for the length of time where going

something reasonably priced with a good location that's not shy of a bit of explicitly or is that to much to ask for in Cap d’Agde?"

Over time, I've probably used all the ten or so agencies there and prices should not be too high in April. There's also a German site, naturist.de, and some private individuals that have apartment availability.

Also, I've generally travelled midweek - flights freer and less expensive - for three, four and five nights so don't feel obliged to accept week-only, beginning on Saturday, bookings.

They should have plenty of availability in April and would be delighted to have your business.

I'd be surprised if you didn't get a basic place (which is all you'll need, as a previous poster has mentioned) for 50-60 euros a night.

You may find the place a little quiet though, as I have found even in May and late September.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

out of season we get a i bed appartment (basic) for 350 euros a week. we think that beats a caravan in a cold resort in britain anyday.

beer and clubs can add lots to the prices but for a good week we think its very reasonable.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Weekends out of main season are busy, as are bank holidays eg Easter, Valentine's, Halloween etc. Admittedly, nit as busy as main season, but still plenty if fun, and to quote from above, "a lot better than a cold week in UK"

By *lhombreMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Spent yesterday afternoon and this morning walking on the beach with blue skies and sunshine so weather during the day t-shirt warm. Nights a bit cool but then I am in a camper van. Not much open at all this time of year but most seaside resorts in France close for the winter months. Plenty if activity in the place I overnighted getting ready for the new season.

I'm sure the Cap is a totally different place in the summer.

Post new Message to Thread