Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to World Wide

turkey hols

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone ever been, my wife is going with her friends and ive heard the turkish men adore curvy british women

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *exymatcplMan
over a year ago

doncaster

"Has anyone ever been, my wife is going with her friends and ive heard the turkish men adore curvy british women"

If she is looking to be fucked she could be well used, Turkish guys love to share with friends and family members too, she could have some sexy tales to tell you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm sure she'll get a good stuffing and have a gobble or two

over a year ago

"Has anyone ever been, my wife is going with her friends and ive heard the turkish men adore curvy british women

If she is looking to be fucked she could be well used, Turkish guys love to share with friends and family members too, she could have some sexy tales to tell you"

Lol were did u get that fact from.

By *orneyashell87Couple
over a year ago

stockotn on tees

Lived in turkey for 3 years and still visit twice a year. Turkish men love English women and the other comment about sharing it hasn't happened in my experience they tend to want to keep what they have for themselves as they are very possessive xx

over a year ago

"Has anyone ever been, my wife is going with her friends and ive heard the turkish men adore curvy british women"

I went to turkey a few years ago, i will never ever go there again. I find the men over bearing and very creepy and I was even chatted up with my children with me. Not all Turkish guys are bad though just a select few.

Ps one waiter told me that he loves when English visit his hotel as they are all easy and desperate for sex with Turkish men. Not sure how true that comment was.

over a year ago

Sounds like she may get some fun,

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/11/14 11:16:14]

over a year ago

"Has anyone ever been, my wife is going with her friends and ive heard the turkish men adore curvy british women

I went to turkey a few years ago, i will never ever go there again. I find the men over bearing and very creepy and I was even chatted up with my children with me. Not all Turkish guys are bad though just a select few.

Ps one waiter told me that he loves when English visit his hotel as they are all easy and desperate for sex with Turkish men. Not sure how true that comment was. "

have to be honest i found that too, the way they conduct themselves round you made my skin crawl, I have no idea if all British women are easy and desperate for sex with turkish men but by the way they acted I believe they believe that to be true, my eldest two were 13 and 14 when we went and some of the guys were even hitting on them as said above very over bearing and creepy

over a year ago

In the resorts you will find a selection of guys up for it... Complete with a range of STIs and will prob ask for the woman to pay for the room.

And there are a lot of normal.people just going about their business.

There are also some.opportunists who will steal or worse.

over a year ago

We went a few years ago on a family holiday. The guys aren't all bad, although you can tell a good majority of them have a fairly low view of western women. They can be openly quite creepy, sleezy etc.

over a year ago

So more than likely her and her friend will get plenty of attention

over a year ago

"So more than likely her and her friend will get plenty of attention "

Are you worried that your wife will get loads of attention or excited of the fact?

Just wondering!

over a year ago

"So more than likely her and her friend will get plenty of attention

Are you worried that your wife will get loads of attention or excited of the fact?

Just wondering! "

More excited tbh, just not sure how far she will go

over a year ago

"So more than likely her and her friend will get plenty of attention

Just wondering!

More excited tbh, just not sure how far she will go"

Well if she meets any slimy ones not sure she will take it far. They are like cave men when trying to chat up women. Let's hope if she does play that it's bloody safe

By *exymatcplMan
over a year ago

doncaster

If she is looking to be fucked she could be well used, Turkish guys love to share with friends and family members too, she could have some sexy tales to tell you

Lol were did u get that fact from."

My wife's experience and she loved it

By *eamanguyMan
over a year ago

Altinkum-Turkey

send to her I am ready for her to load all her holes)))

By *OOLman-trMan
over a year ago

ok

ofcourse right beacouse british women number one sex. I am turkish men yes very love fucking british womens or couple.

Post new Message to Thread