Login here

Back to forum list
Back to World Wide

HAMBURG suggestions please

Jump to newest

By *uxton OP   Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Dear users, I will be visiting this city tomorrow and I would love to know a few things as I have been said that its one of the most interesting sex cities in europe after Amsterdam.

Well, first of all, if any girl/couple might be in the area I will be more than welcome on sharing some drinks and see how it can flow.

In the other hand, can any of you suggest places, clubs, bars to go. I have been searching that Sant Pauli area is like the red street, any piece of advice, recommendations,...

thanks in advance =)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *urfdudeMan
over a year ago

WEXFORD

Watch out for pick pockets and scammers over there.

By *uxton OP   Man
over a year ago

birmingham

thanks for the piece of advice..

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Watch out for pick pockets and scammers over there."

That is good advice.

I would elaborate by saying avoid the Reeperbahn live sex shows, most if not all are hostess clubs and you will be harassed to buy very expensive "hostess drinks" from the moment you walk in.

If you do want to pay for sex, stick to the window girls on Herbertstrasse itself, do not get reeled in by the girls who hover around the entrance and adjacent streets, and be careful taking photo's around there. The girls and their pimps can get a bit shirty.

There isn't much swinger action in the city centre but there are a few clubs and swinger bars in the suburbs. The only one we have tried is "Swinger Treff Why Not" we had a great night in there, but it is quite a taxi ride from the centre. A quick google will find the website.

Oh, away from sex, avoid the Beatles museum, it's a total piece of shit.

Post new Message to Thread