Login here

Back to forum list
Back to World Wide

sw oase

Jump to newest

By *unlovers OP   Couple
over a year ago

rotherham

Has anyone heard anything about this swingers complex in gran canaria?

Is looks lovely on the website but would love to hear from someone who might have stayed there

It seems ideally situated and similar prices to la mirage so just looking for info from anyone

xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We asked the same question yesterday,hoping someone from the site has stayed there or attended one of their daytime parties

By *unlovers OP   Couple
over a year ago

rotherham

Well I have thoroughly looked into the website and cant work out how you find out availability so I have e mailed them

Fingers crossed I get a reply

xxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So have we,no response yet,if you hear anything before we do be sure to let us know.la mirage is booked solid the dates we are going,so looking at alternatives.

By *hunderstarCouple
over a year ago

hereford

"So have we,no response yet,if you hear anything before we do be sure to let us know.la mirage is booked solid the dates we are going,so looking at alternatives."

We are now looking at Vista Bonita Gay Resort - but again - no info on this place either.

Will check out this German place in around 3 weeks and will report back!

By *unlovers OP   Couple
over a year ago

rotherham

strange how all these nice places are hidden away and no one has heard of them

By *enandlisaCouple
over a year ago

Burnley'ish

Whilst staying at La Mirage in November we spoke at length with the owners whilst in Comeback Bar having arranged to meet them as Lisa wanted one of the Swingers pendants they make and sell and they invited us to an "afternoon party" and to look around.

We didn't take them up on the offer but a German couple we had got friendly with had been to look around and told us its quite small and compact.

It is "marketed" quite heavily in Germany so attracts predominantly German guests.

By *unlovers OP   Couple
over a year ago

rotherham

Did Lisa get one of those swingers pendants?

I was looking at those myself

Thanx for the info guys

Theres only 5 bungalows so will get filled pretty quickly I assume so may just stick to where we usually stay on our next visit

xx

Post new Message to Thread