FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to World Wide

Valalta - Croatia

Jump to newest
 

By *edi123 OP   Couple
2 weeks ago

aberystwyth

Hi, has anyone been to this place? It looks amazing so thinkin* of trying it out next year.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ndyPandy1963Man
4 days ago

Wandsworth


"Hi, has anyone been to this place? It looks amazing so thinkin* of trying it out next year."

Never been there but Croatia is highly recommended! You can go topless just about anywhere, and if you don't mind a bit of a scramble you can find a quiet beach to go nude if you want somewhere less organised than official ("FKK") resorts like this.

I'd heard that the nearby Anaconda swingers' club in Rovinj had closed but according to their website they're still there...

PS: I couldn't reply privately as I'm blocked!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ontyboy2022Man
4 days ago

West Bridgford

Plenty of nude beach’s including in Rabac

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top