FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to World Wide

Dubai

Jump to newest
 

By *cLovin2 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

London

So I'm spending some time in Dubai from November for a while, wondering if anyone out there has any experience of swinging out here.

Is the law something to be concerned about? Are there any clubs or anything here?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nexpectedExplorerMan
4 weeks ago

SA3

I’m intrigued by this one as I may have some work over there but my working assumption was that it was going to be a very dry spell to avoid any trouble. But that’s not a qualified opinion so I’d love to find out my perceptions are way off the mark

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *e la swingMan
4 weeks ago

Leeds

No clubs. But there are lots of private parties each weekend. Fab isn't commonly used in dubai.... you need to create an account on ess dee cee dot com...had to spell phonetically...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *cLovin2 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

London


"No clubs. But there are lots of private parties each weekend. Fab isn't commonly used in dubai.... you need to create an account on ess dee cee dot com...had to spell phonetically..."

Thank you, very handy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aked_magicMan
3 weeks ago

the gutter looking at the stars - UAE not UK


"No clubs. But there are lots of private parties each weekend. Fab isn't commonly used in dubai.... you need to create an account on ess dee cee dot com...had to spell phonetically..."

What they said… big party scene in Dubai

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *chlong1000Man
4 days ago

leicester

I’ll be in Dubai for work from the 26th for a week possibly. Hoping for some fun

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top