FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to World Wide

Kusadasi fun 22nd September for 13 days

Jump to newest
 

By *helovesitwet OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Am on holiday in Ramada kusadasi looking for assistance much fun as my hubby will allow . especially if there is a stag party there can accom if security permits and can travel if the numbers are right .I need filling up bareback only.no bi curious or bi guys and if you are looking for TVs I won't meet .only non smokers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oungturkishMan
5 days ago

istanBull

[Removed by poster at 29/09/26 23:31:15]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oungturkishMan
5 days ago

istanBull


"Am on holiday in Ramada kusadasi looking for assistance much fun as my hubby will allow . especially if there is a stag party there can accom if security permits and can travel if the numbers are right .I need filling up bareback only.no bi curious or bi guys and if you are looking for TVs I won't meet .only non smokers"
did u meet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *helovesitwet OP   Couple
2 days ago

Bournemouth


"Am on holiday in Ramada kusadasi looking for assistance much fun as my hubby will allow . especially if there is a stag party there can accom if security permits and can travel if the numbers are right .I need filling up bareback only.no bi curious or bi guys and if you are looking for TVs I won't meet .only non smokersdid u meet"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *helovesitwet OP   Couple
2 days ago

Bournemouth


"Am on holiday in Ramada kusadasi looking for assistance much fun as my hubby will allow . especially if there is a stag party there can accom if security permits and can travel if the numbers are right .I need filling up bareback only.no bi curious or bi guys and if you are looking for TVs I won't meet .only non smokersdid u meet"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top