FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to World Wide

Bulgaria in July

Jump to newest
 

By *ushiflower OP   Woman
17 weeks ago

Streatham/Balham

I’m planning a little trip around Bulgaria for a week in July with a male partner.

We’re hoping to meet some like minded couples or singles or maybe attend a club or even. We’re full swap but prefer to play together with others.

Any tips or suggestions? Or offers?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ingersforyouMan
17 weeks ago

swindon

Sky princess cruise I July 27 to Norway anyone else going.

We are looking for fun if possible

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ndythebuilderMan
17 weeks ago

whitchurch

I’m over here now just outside Obzor in the countryside. Weather’s gorgeous! Got a private villa with a pool! Just no one to share with! Haha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ocktowerMan
17 weeks ago

North Wales and Bulgaria.

I live in Bulgaria and if you want some local knowledge let me know.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
15 weeks ago

I’m there end of July

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ale4U2Man
15 weeks ago

Nearby

Nessebar, all of July and August

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top