Login here

Back to forum list
Back to World Wide

Paphos Cyprus March/April 2013

Jump to newest

By *ELILICIOUS2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

beverley

We are in Paphos for a week at end of March beginning of April (Easter weekend) and are looking to meet up for drinks and chat with similar minded folks and hopefully some fun. Definately interested in meeting couples and females but may be interested in single male (female gets say on whether we meet or not with regards to single men and you;ll need to send a facial shot to our profile for her to see you and make up her mind). If your around and fancy meeting up, drop us a line through our profile preferably as don't go on the forums much

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

he im a young single male in cyprus at the moment for some months would love to arrange a meet!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

hi there i live in paphos and would be interested in meeting. tried to send a private message but not allowed cause of the aga range. if you allow me to send email i ll be happy to send face pic and my facebook

By *stwoCouple
over a year ago

anywhere

Shame we leave the 22nd march.and back for Aug and Sept.

By *igger1952Man
over a year ago

Paphos Cyprus.

hi i live in paphos and would be happy to meet any couple or single who visits this island and who is looking for some adult fun. people tend not to put face pics on profiles here as the island is too small and face get known so if you want one please send e.mail address/

Post new Message to Thread