Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to World Wide

Apartment recommendation please for Gran Canaria

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi, I'm going 3-10 March. SIngle bloke. I'm looking for somewhere within easy walking distance of the dunes (looking forward to the fun there!) but relatively quiet in the evening. No car and looking to pay max of £75 per night. Any recommendations plse?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Google it!!! We have stayed at the cardinal apartements..free bus to the beach!! but it is just about walkable,,we payed €39 per night..lot less than £75!!!!

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

loads of cheap accomodation out there hun

try koka or corona roja or greenfields

They are some of the cheaper ones

xxx

over a year ago

Duna Beach and Duna Golf are good and only £35 per night. Free bus to the beach, taxis parked outside and a 20 min walk to the beach / PDI if you can do with the exersice. .

I wouldn't go to Sunnyland or any other accomadation to far away from Campo Internataional.There are a few bungalows off the beaten track, just look at there map.

You only pay for the bungalow even if your on your own so it doesn't cost any more if you travel by yourself.

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

shame u not going 10th to 17th so we could have shown u round

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

That would have been nice. Other volunteers welcome

By *LLY69Man
over a year ago

Gorey

Have stayed in Maspalomas Lago , buses stop outside handy for PDI or the Dunes.

over a year ago

"Hi, I'm going 3-10 March. SIngle bloke. I'm looking for somewhere within easy walking distance of the dunes (looking forward to the fun there!) but relatively quiet in the evening. No car and looking to pay max of £75 per night. Any recommendations plse?"

Have a look on a website called "Travel Republic" for apartments, all prices are quoted per apartment and not per person.

Click on the link below for a map showing apartment locations, but for better quality and more upmarket accomodation then look at staying in Maspalomas area, most apartments provide a free bus to the beach or you can be there in 25 minutes if you prefer to walk.

http://www.gran-canaria-info.com/general/maspalomas_map.html

Post new Message to Thread