Login here

Back to forum list
Back to World Wide

Free Holiday...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not really

Just wondered if anyone From Fabs - had ever Won or Blagged or been Given a Free Holiday

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've given a free holiday!

I paid for flights for a lovely lady from FAB to come out to spain, i picked her up from the airport and took her to my apartment. Three days of sunbathing, drinking, and sex, then dropped her back at the airport..

Win-Win..!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Yes i won a holiday to Palma Nova Majorca for a family of four 5 years ago in The Daily Record

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Yes i won a holiday to Palma Nova Majorca for a family of four 5 years ago in The Daily Record "

Wow - a Competion winner - you must have had a friend that worked at that newspaper

over a year ago

When I was about 8 we won a holiday to the original Legoland in Denmark. To this day one of the best holidays I've ever been on!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Yes i won a holiday to Palma Nova Majorca for a family of four 5 years ago in The Daily Record

Wow - a Competion winner - you must have had a friend that worked at that newspaper "

Lmao not at all lol

By *aste of tenerifeMan
over a year ago

tenerife

I get free holidays offerd all the time. But i do have a travel company so that helps lol.

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

There was a couple earlier on this year that wanted a free holiday. Myself and a few others offered em somewhere to stay I dont know if they accepted anyones offer

Ive had quite a few single women join me in Turkey but theyve paid their own way. They got a bed and had a good time exploring Turkey and me. I had myself a playmate..... Win win win

over a year ago

Have had a few couples and ladies join me here on Mallorca for weekends, stay with me and eat in my restaurants, they pay for there flights. Roll on summer 2013.

Post new Message to Thread