Login here

Back to forum list
Back to World Wide

Germany Current Club Restrictions

Jump to newest

By *JMids OP   Man
over a year ago

Warwick

I was wondering if any one may be able to tell me what the current restrictions are regarding swingers clubs and events in Germany. Are numbers of people in large gatherings limited still ? I had a look on my favourite German swingers site and noticed numbers are still not very high for events or is it that people are just keeping away ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Feed back from some of our guests, clubs are open and busy however private events are also very popular, a follow on from what has been going on during the pandemic times.

By *JMids OP   Man
over a year ago

Warwick

Thanks yeah it seems to be the case , some events I have noticed are 10 people max !! I was just wondering whether this was a restriction.

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Thanks yeah it seems to be the case , some events I have noticed are 10 people max !! I was just wondering whether this was a restriction."

There are some limits and restrictions but it varies from district to district.

There are some clubs that think they may have to close again if the local incidence rate goes above 35 per 100,000.

In our area (NRW) the clubs are insisting on either double jabbed, recovery certificate, or 48 hour negative test. Without at least one of those you will be refused entry.

However just looking at this Saturday there are quite a few events that are sold out with over 200 registrations and waiting lists. Others do seem to be struggling though.

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

New rules announced today and come into force from Friday for the state of NRW.

While there are different ones for bars, restaurants Etc. For sex establishments (which includes swinger clubs) you must be either double jabbed, certified recovered, or PCR test.

The fast antigen tests are no longer sufficient.

By *JMids OP   Man
over a year ago

Warwick

Thank you. That is some fantastic information and just what I was looking for !! I may hold off just a little while longer for a trip over and wait to things settle. Thank you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Definitely depends on where you are planning on going to. Down wherein am it seems to be rules are different in different towns as opposed to state wide.that might change if the rates go up further.not been to clubs since there opened up yet but the saunas I've been to are fairly busy and fun.

Post new Message to Thread