Login here

Back to forum list
Back to World Wide

Swinging in Switzerland?

Jump to newest

By *uvhandle20 OP   Man
over a year ago

SE London

What is the swinging scene in Switzerland like? I can only assume very organised and methodical, but sometimes slow to start.

My job is going to be moved to Zurich in summer and I try to make up my mind if I want to follow or find a new job in London.

I am single, so a year in lock-down without physical human contacts was hell. I am wondering how easy it is to find contacts and FWB in Switzerland, especially around the Zurich area.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *appyguy4413Man
over a year ago

Christchurch, Dorset, Watford, west London

I believe there are places... I know of a place near Bern on the Sense .( too far from Zurich ) .. and I believe there is another place in and around that area too around a lake ..but I haven’t been to that one.

By *ustagentMan
over a year ago

wa14

i heard they run like clockwork

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

From what we see in Cap d'Agde and from the German site we use (which also covers Switzerland) there seems to be quite a lively scene there.

On the German site I took a look at the clubs in and around Zurich but most seem to be BDSM or gay/bi clubs.

You could check out Cäsar's Club-Sauna or Flip Club-Sauna as a couple of possibilities.

By *empler the SaintMan
over a year ago

Ponta Delgada Madeira/Portugal/Spain/Canary iskands/Uk

Would you be kind enough to give me the German site you use?

He has to be better than Fab which in my opinion has been trashed since covid arrived with fakes low life idiots losers and time wasters!

Being a real genuine gent this is most annoying frustrating on top of the frustration sexual with covid rather depressing site.

I am out if you age range but if ever in the island of Madeira make contact I like your profile and media.

Regards

Michael

By *parkybunnyCouple
over a year ago

Zurich. NOT London.

The Swiss scene is the same as everywhere else, as active as you want it to be. Some great clubs in Germany. The German website will give you more info.

By *rivextrMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Fabs is generally not great for Europe - Germany Switzerland, Netherlands or Belgium…

Post new Message to Thread