Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sexual Bucket Lists

Jump to newest

By *layfulserf OP   Man
over a year ago

Northolt

Please share whats on your list... If you have ticked everything off you add what you would most like to experience again post lockdown

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *layfulserf OP   Man
over a year ago

Northolt

1) to worship an 'Indian Aunty'

2) to host another small gathering.

3) to become a young couples sexual butler and to be treated like a cuck whilst they fuck like rabbits

4) more fucklicking - cant get enough and would love to pleasure a lady whilst she takes her husbands and trusted fuck buddies load

5) to find a cuckoldress or a wife who will treat me like a cuck.

The above may seam strange to some. Im not actually a sub in the true sence but i do like women and couples who can play with my mind and increase my desire. Recipication and gratification is just a very welcome bonus

By *urvy Girl 79Woman
over a year ago

Near Bourne

I want to book a hotel and have several guys visit me one at a time throughout the day. Each guy offering something a little different to keep it interesting and varied. I'm going to spend my isolation planning this for when it's safe to fulfill it.

I've also suddenly found the desire to meet with a man who does nothing but finger fuck me wearing a pair of leather gloves.

Oh and last but not least a MMF with two bi guys.

By *layfulserf OP   Man
over a year ago

Northolt

"I want to book a hotel and have several guys visit me one at a time throughout the day. Each guy offering something a little different to keep it interesting and varied. I'm going to spend my isolation planning this for when it's safe to fulfill it.

I've also suddenly found the desire to meet with a man who does nothing but finger fuck me wearing a pair of leather gloves.

Oh and last but not least a MMF with two bi guys. "

love this... Keep planning

By *angOnBunnyCouple
over a year ago

Ipswich

"Oh and last but not least a MMF with two bi guys. "

You'll have oodles of fun there

By *layfulserf OP   Man
over a year ago

Northolt

"I want to book a hotel and have several guys visit me one at a time throughout the day. Each guy offering something a little different to keep it interesting and varied. I'm going to spend my isolation planning this for when it's safe to fulfill it.

Am only bicurious but would love to become your sexual butler and to orally pleasure you whilst you ride a cock or are being taken doggystyle on my face

By *ueandbillCouple
over a year ago

Leyland

see the mrs take a group of about 3 or 4 on

she says it wont happen but its on the list

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

To film a couple fucking

To eat a cream pie ( done it before but want it again )

By *riitmanMan
over a year ago

watford

[Removed by poster at 29/03/20 17:16:19]

By *riitmanMan
over a year ago

watford

Am only bicurious but would love to become your sexual butler and to orally pleasure you whilst you ride a cock or are being taken doggystyle on my face

Would love to be part of this

By *illwalkerMan
over a year ago

South Lincs

Great scenario, you will have the pleasure in planning this followed by the actual experience when it finally happens. I love it!

By *urvy Girl 79Woman
over a year ago

Near Bourne

Oh and last but not least a MMF with two bi guys. love this... Keep planning"

I sure will, thank you

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

A bit of a 69, then full on sex whilst naked scuba diving.

Post new Message to Thread