Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Men over 45. What's wrong

Jump to newest

By *elsh_El OP   Man
over a year ago

Llangollen

I've noticed on her that men over the age of 45 seem to have been tossed aside. Its as if you all think were past it.

What's wrong with a man over 45?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I rarely find them attractive... Bugger all I, or they, can do about that

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/03/20 12:04:24]

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm 49 and I'm doing ok on fab, met my amazing partner Stephi on here

Mark

Reply privately

over a year ago

They're so serious and seem to have forgotten how to have a laugh

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe just looking at the wrong people, I basically talk to ladies over 40 who are looking for around my age (47) had no problems

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its probably got more to do with your profile rather than your age.

Reply privately

over a year ago

In the words of the late great Aaliyah , age ain’t nothing but a number

Reply privately

By *awpleasureMan
over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

"Its probably got more to do with your profile rather than your age."

Yes I agree. Your profile does not come over as warm or friendly. Starts out with negativity.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"In the words of the late great Aaliyah , age ain’t nothing but a number "

That is actually bollocks for most faces (the bit that attracts me) ... But there are always exceptions to every rule!

Reply privately

By *uliaChrisCouple
over a year ago

westerham

Blimey

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I rarely find them attractive... Bugger all I, or they, can do about that "

The irony

Reply privately

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Nothing at all is wrong with them, it's just a number. We have to look at everything else in the package to decide if it's something that's gonna work for us or not.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tbh OP... Even if you were what I was looking for, your profile would mean I never speak to you

Reply privately

By *acavityMan
over a year ago

Redditch

"I've noticed on her that men over the age of 45 seem to have been tossed aside. Its as if you all think were past it.

What's wrong with a man over 45?"

Don't worry, I've seen a fair few profiles looking for men with a minimum age of 50.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Tbh OP... Even if you were what I was looking for, your profile would mean I never speak to you"

Afraid so.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its probably got more to do with your profile rather than your age.

Yes I agree. Your profile does not come over as warm or friendly. Starts out with negativity.

"

Agreed. Not very appealing. I ask myself “would I like to spend my time with this person”. “Will we have fun”. Xx

Reply privately

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

Wait til u get to 55, I feel like a spent match chucked in the gutter .. the only toss I get now is to be tossed aside

Reply privately

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

Are profiles a true reflection to what the person is? It’s only txt and not a personality

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Single men in general here can feel unwanted and can often think it's this, that or the other attribute that's the reason instead of just the abundance of them. Such abundance means that others will refine their preferences and not need to try something that they don't really want.

There are obviously some older men here who are very well put together and present themselves to the max. In the absence of clubs atm, those who have used them and got to know many other people will benefit from this. Anyone who is restricted by fewer connections from the past, will be up against those who have more as well as younger guys who have had fewer years to amass more weight and wrinkles etc.

Focus on others who want people like you and totally ignore anyone and anything else that pulls you away from the investment of effort that it takes for single men here. Soldier on.

Reply privately

By *oppet22TV/TS
over a year ago

huddersfield

Just cos we are getting on don't mean we don't know how to have a laugh and fun life's too short not to iv met some great people on here and hope to meet more socially and fun

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Damn. And I thought we was getting on well.

Reply privately

By *ranny hunterMan
over a year ago

Durham

I’m 64 attractive good body and have very little luck on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I rarely find them attractive... Bugger all I, or they, can do about that

The irony "

This.

It's funny cos if Fab, Tinder, POF etc didn't exist there would be a lot of women in their "more mature years" who would be forced to date/shag a guy their own age god forbid!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well I can tell you guys, I prefer guys over 45.

But I know I’m not what you’re all looking for xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

we're old and delapidated lets face it our days of thunder are over

Reply privately

over a year ago

Damn. And I thought we was getting on well. "

Haha cheeky!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well I can tell you guys, I prefer guys over 45.

But I know I’m not what you’re all looking for xxx"

I think you'll be fine with all your veris!

Now where's that violin emoji...?;-)

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was tossed aside on my old account and I was only 40.

45 must be the new 40 I think

Reply privately

over a year ago

The irony

This.

It's funny cos if Fab, Tinder, POF etc didn't exist there would be a lot of women in their "more mature years" who would be forced to date/shag a guy their own age god forbid! "

I wouldn't bank on it... I have only been with younger men for quite some time... I know I am not attractive to many people but I don't feel the need to get pissy about it or hate them and their choices because of it

Reply privately

over a year ago

The irony

This.

It's funny cos if Fab, Tinder, POF etc didn't exist there would be a lot of women in their "more mature years" who would be forced to date/shag a guy their own age god forbid!

I wouldn't bank on it... I have only been with younger men for quite some time... I know I am not attractive to many people but I don't feel the need to get pissy about it or hate them and their choices because of it "

exactly you can't appeal to everyone

Reply privately

over a year ago

Unfortunately Fab isn't a "man's world". I'd love to know what the ratio of men to women is but it's got to be 30:1 at least surely?

Therefore women can "punch above their weight" as guys are queueing up to get them into bed. Kinda distorts reality a little bit. No offence intended to anyone on here btw it's just kinda how it is.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Unfortunately Fab isn't a "man's world". I'd love to know what the ratio of men to women is but it's got to be 30:1 at least surely?

Therefore women can "punch above their weight" as guys are queueing up to get them into bed. Kinda distorts reality a little bit. No offence intended to anyone on here btw it's just kinda how it is. "

its 5.3/1

Reply privately

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I think a lot of men hot 35-40 and stop making an effort to be sexy and stop seeing life as an adventure.

If they just sit their watching footie with beer bellies and take away stains on their vest they why should anyone want to fuck then ?

Luckily many women do like older men that still have their mojo !! So all is good here on fab

Reply privately

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

"They're so serious and seem to have forgotten how to have a laugh"

We havent chatted obviously /-) xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Unfortunately Fab isn't a "man's world". I'd love to know what the ratio of men to women is but it's got to be 30:1 at least surely?

Therefore women can "punch above their weight" as guys are queueing up to get them into bed. Kinda distorts reality a little bit. No offence intended to anyone on here btw it's just kinda how it is. its 5.3/1 "

Lol that's bollocks!

Reply privately

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

One of my favourite people on here is over 45,i just prefer to find that age group myself. Plenty of people meet those over 45.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Therefore women can "punch above their weight" as guys are queueing up to get them into bed. Kinda distorts reality a little bit. No offence intended to anyone on here btw it's just kinda how it is. its 5.3/1

Lol that's bollocks! "

its spot on lad

Reply privately

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

"One of my favourite people on here is over 45,i just prefer to find that age group myself. Plenty of people meet those over 45. "

You never said!! - awwww i feel all warm and fuzzy now xxxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Therefore women can "punch above their weight" as guys are queueing up to get them into bed. Kinda distorts reality a little bit. No offence intended to anyone on here btw it's just kinda how it is. its 5.3/1

Lol that's bollocks! "

So is the, punching above your weight, comment... Different people fancy different people... Just because I or you don't fancy someone doesn't mean they are ugly, just not attractive to us... But they will be to someone else, regardless of how attractive to us that person is

Reply privately

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

This is unfortunately the case for us too, we find guys a little younger or nearer our age to be attractive, generally. There's always exceptions.......

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol that's bollocks! its spot on lad "

Based on? Come on... evidence please.

Let's say it was physically 5:1, there are still so many unverified female profiles that are blatantly fake (catfish/scammers) that number would be way out.

Reply privately

By *ingle ex cuckMan
over a year ago

chester

Nowt wrong with us , we are just not wanted

Couples up to the age of 70 are fine

Single females up to 100 are fine

But single men over 45 are blocked by almost every profile of the above

Reply privately

By *ustagentMan
over a year ago

wa14

well its supply and demand, many want ripped,hung and fit lads I don't blame them if I was a little younger that's what I would do ..but its not all about that its about connection and what rocks your boat, I tend to meet in clubs, always better to meet in the flesh real people and banter, stay calm and carry on!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nowt wrong with us , we are just not wanted

"

There are plenty where they aren't though

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm pretty open as to age. There are those of us out there. You need to consider how you're advertising yourself and if that'll attract those you're looking for. You can't change your age. You can change other things.

Reply privately

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"

Actually, they are hardly blocked by anyone on this thread. There are more women here including them than not.

I like over 45s, but i don't like the woe is me attitude that some people display.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Actually, they are hardly blocked by anyone on this thread. There are more women here including them than not.

I like over 45s, but i don't like the woe is me attitude that some people display. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol that's bollocks!

So is the, punching above your weight, comment... Different people fancy different people... Just because I or you don't fancy someone doesn't mean they are ugly, just not attractive to us... But they will be to someone else, regardless of how attractive to us that person is"

Guys get pilloried on here for telling the truth because it's seen as bitching. I'm not bitter at all, I'm just not bothered about people perceiving that way in order to make a point.

I've lost count of the number of extremely large ladies insisting their meets must be "gym fit" and "younger" when I've rarely seen guys do the same. Just one example of where certain double standards exist on this site

I know guys are too scared to say this cos they think it'll ruin any meet chances and I'll get shouted down but I can live with that

PS. For any ladies out there desperate enough to want to shag me age or size doesn't matter, it's the beauty within that counts.

(*Sits back and awaits inbox crash...)

Reply privately

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

"

Some block all guys because they cant cope with the tsunami of crap the single guys send attached to a dick Pic which we all know is exactly what turns a woman on! They block all blokes then find the guys when they want one rather than get 1000 fancy a fuck messages - I totally get it. I like it in the forums - way more relaxing and good banter

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think a lot of men hot 35-40 and stop making an effort to be sexy and stop seeing life as an adventure.

If they just sit their watching footie with beer bellies and take away stains on their vest they why should anyone want to fuck then ?

Luckily many women do like older men that still have their mojo !! So all is good here on fab "

Spot on , you are trying to sell yourself , so you have to make the best that you can of yourself ,

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I spent years not having any luck romantically and sexually. It was demoralising and at times humiliating.

I took the advice to work on myself and look elsewhere. I made myself a better person, ultimately for me not to impress anyone. I'm happier in myself. And I'm more attractive to others.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’ve met men in there 70’s. Lovely experienced men.

Age/looks/abilities etc isn’t the issue for me. What you put in your profile can be important. How you portray yourself, can be important.

When reading a profile, if it seems they are demanding, bashing a particular group or just having a moan, then no thanks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol that's bollocks!

So is the, punching above your weight, comment... Different people fancy different people... Just because I or you don't fancy someone doesn't mean they are ugly, just not attractive to us... But they will be to someone else, regardless of how attractive to us that person is

Guys get pilloried on here for telling the truth because it's seen as bitching. I'm not bitter at all, I'm just not bothered about people perceiving that way in order to make a point.

I've lost count of the number of extremely large ladies insisting their meets must be "gym fit" and "younger" when I've rarely seen guys do the same. Just one example of where certain double standards exist on this site

I know guys are too scared to say this cos they think it'll ruin any meet chances and I'll get shouted down but I can live with that

PS. For any ladies out there desperate enough to want to shag me age or size doesn't matter, it's the beauty within that counts.

"

What is the double standard?

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

Lol that's bollocks!

What is the double standard? "

Apparently women who aren't rake thin aren't allowed to fancy fit younger guys with six packs etc?

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Lol that's bollocks!

What is the double standard? "

People meet people they want to meet. Men think this is fair.

At casa de Fab, the menu is like it or lump it.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

*unfair

Reply privately

over a year ago

Never really had a problem despite my advanced age

An upbeat/optimistic profile text I'm told is very helpful

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Also, no one's entitled to sex. It's not, I'm a 9, you 5 woman must serve me. It's do two or more people like each other enough. If not, tough shit.

Reply privately

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Male and over 45?

Put a dress and some make up on and all is right in the world again lol.

It seems to work for me anyhow

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Male and over 45?

It seems to work for me anyhow "

just can't see it working for me

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've noticed on her that men over the age of 45 seem to have been tossed aside. Its as if you all think were past it.

Absolutely nothing, nicest guy I've met on here is in his early 50s. It all depends on the individual.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol that's bollocks!

Apparently women who aren't rake thin aren't allowed to fancy fit younger guys with six packs etc? "

It's the demanding that makes it rather double standards. Especially when they don't appear to make much effort themselves.

They know that down to ratios they can be picky. I'm sorry if that offends people or gets their back up.

If anyone can show me any profiles of young, body fit (let's say under 30) women asking to meet slightly overweight/portly older fellas I'd be more than intrigued.

Reply privately

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

"Male and over 45?

It seems to work for me anyhow just can't see it working for me "

Practice....oh and a damn good razor could go a long way hahaa.

You know you'd love a makeover

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Male and over 45?

It seems to work for me anyhow just can't see it working for me

Practice....oh and a damn good razor could go a long way hahaa.

You know you'd love a makeover "

oh no i wouldn't

Reply privately

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Lol that's bollocks!

"

If the gym fit guys want to meet the extremely large ladies, then nobodies punching, surely? Both parties are getting what they want.

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

Lol that's bollocks!

Apparently women who aren't rake thin aren't allowed to fancy fit younger guys with six packs etc?

It's the demanding that makes it rather double standards. Especially when they don't appear to make much effort themselves.

They know that down to ratios they can be picky. I'm sorry if that offends people or gets their back up.

If anyone can show me any profiles of young, body fit (let's say under 30) women asking to meet slightly overweight/portly older fellas I'd be more than intrigued."

Why do overweight/portly older guys get to meet young, body fit women if slightly overweight women aren't allowed to meet ripped younger guys?!

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Lol that's bollocks!

If anyone can show me any profiles of young, body fit (let's say under 30) women asking to meet slightly overweight/portly older fellas I'd be more than intrigued."

Trust me, the demanding goes both ways. Many men are vaguely savvy enough to demand in private rather than on profiles.

Women can and do request a standard.

Men can and do expect us to be sex dolls instantly available to service them.

Some people are arseholes. Block them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well I can tell you guys, I prefer guys over 45.

But I know I’m not what you’re all looking for xxx

I think you'll be fine with all your veris!

Now where's that violin emoji...?;-)"

Ha very true xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'll sit back from this thread I think for fear of "virtual self-isolation".

I'll lurk though for entertainment.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’ve just hit 50 and I get more interest in me now than I ever did when I was younger ,

Reply privately

By *o_eye_deerMan
over a year ago

The South Near That London

Having more fun now than I did in my 20/30s - just a simple case of finding people of a similar mindset

Reply privately

By *edHeadedFunWoman
over a year ago

Didsbury

Age has nothing to do with it, it's all down to personal preference

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm 50 next birthday and i do ok lol but don't follow my lead

Reply privately

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Lol that's bollocks!

I hope she doesn't mind me mentioning her name on here but there is one that instantly springs to mind and makes no bones about liking a larger guy

LoudLoutishLover....she is stunning and loves a larger guy and if you read the forums about gym fit guys vs dadbods you will see ahead is far from alone in this.

It's not down to ratios on here although the ratio is very apparent, it's about how many of the guys on here behave.

If you think I'm wrong then have a look at many guys behavior and before I get my head bitten off, I'm in a more unique place to see both sides of this from my point of view on here.

I'm still a guy under the make up yet often get the same treatment as the women do.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Lol that's bollocks!

If anyone can show me any profiles of young, body fit (let's say under 30) women asking to meet slightly overweight/portly older fellas I'd be more than intrigued.

I hope she doesn't mind me mentioning her name on here but there is one that instantly springs to mind and makes no bones about liking a larger guy

LoudLoutishLover....she is stunning and loves a larger guy and if you read the forums about gym fit guys vs dadbods you will see ahead is far from alone in this.

It's not down to ratios on here although the ratio is very apparent, it's about how many of the guys on here behave.

If you think I'm wrong then have a look at many guys behavior and before I get my head bitten off, I'm in a more unique place to see both sides of this from my point of view on here.

I'm still a guy under the make up yet often get the same treatment as the women do."

Well said.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think a lot of men hot 35-40 and stop making an effort to be sexy and stop seeing life as an adventure.

Luckily many women do like older men that still have their mojo !! So all is good here on fab "

Reply privately

over a year ago

PS. Don't get me started on the "must have/send face pic or you'll be blocked" ultimatum when they have no bio, no pics, no veris etc etc.

(now I'm defo going and lurking )

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"PS. Don't get me started on the "must have/send face pic or you'll be blocked" ultimatum when they have no bio, no pics, no veris etc etc.

(now I'm defo going and lurking )"

They set their terms. Take it or leave it.

Reply privately

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"PS. Don't get me started on the "must have/send face pic or you'll be blocked" ultimatum when they have no bio, no pics, no veris etc etc.

(now I'm defo going and lurking )"

I'm not sure how that has anything to do with the over 45 age group. You're just using the thread to have a moan now, and you're not even over 45

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol that's bollocks!

If the gym fit guys want to meet the extremely large ladies, then nobodies punching, surely? Both parties are getting what they want."

Agreed! God forbid someone out there would find a larger lady sexy and appealing. Hate that term ‘punching above your weight’, it’s the whole package for me x

Reply privately

By *arkndirtyMan
over a year ago

sale

Until recent events my dance card usually very full so never thought about age at all. Have to say your profile oozes negativity - can imagine female friends steering clear.

Reply privately

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

Wales

Most of my meets have been over the age of 50 i have a “thing” for older men.

Although i know my filters don’t currently mirror that as i’m not looking to meet right now.

Reply privately

By *aron_TentakuruMan
over a year ago

Exeter

People are funny about age - I'm 43 and I find I can't message a lot of the people I'd like to as they've set their filters at 42, or oddly, 42.

At the same time, I generally don't look my age - in fact it's interesting that since we've been on lockdown I've been using the video chat a lot more because I'm on my desktop computer at home and not mobile. Since I've been on cam in the chat room I've had single women message me to start chatting, had enjoyable chats. On Saturday I had a great interaction with one, who I went to message them the next day to see if they wanted to pick up from where we left off, and her upper age limit was set to 35, so I couldn't. Which is frustrating but goes to show that you might not be someone's cup of tea 'on paper' but there's no substitute for attraction. Even if all they're looking at is me, fully clothed, at my desk!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol that's bollocks!

I'm still a guy under the make up yet often get the same treatment as the women do."

Reply privately

By *elsh_El OP   Man
over a year ago

Llangollen

I respect everyone has there preferences and don't have a problem with that.

Just everyone's looking for guy's under 45 and to top it off most ask for photos to prove who we are. When they don't have photos themselves.

Just seems like double standards

Reply privately

over a year ago

68 here. I’ll just slash my wrists now shall I

Reply privately

By *elsh_El OP   Man
over a year ago

Llangollen

Maybe it's me and I respect to much but I can't change that

Reply privately

By *ocoTemptationMan
over a year ago

london

For some people a particular age is going to be a hard limit so I don't worry myself. For others its a matter of expectation. When I meet people in person they always think I'm younger.

There is no getting around the aging process but if one makes an effort to stay reasonably fit one can still get to have ones fair share of fun

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks for the love in my personal messages. Very mature

Reply privately

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Also, yes people have their filters set and for their own reasons but if you ask nicely through the forums if you get chatting and you think the timing is right then things happen.

I've managed to be nice enough as a person that I've got around both age and gender filters and have made some cracking friends on here....if I can then so can anyone else.

Think with your heads and not your genitals

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol that's bollocks! its spot on lad

Based on? Come on... evidence please.

Let's say it was physically 5:1, there are still so many unverified female profiles that are blatantly fake (catfish/scammers) that number would be way out."

I've never came across a fake profile but i rarely send introductory messages so thats probably why, horses for coarses

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

OP. I'm over 45 and I know my size puts some people off, but I get to meet people.

You just have to find people that you have things in common with.

Just my 2ps worth.

Reply privately

By *j48Man
over a year ago

Wigan

"One of my favourite people on here is over 45,i just prefer to find that age group myself. Plenty of people meet those over 45. "

Aww now I'm blushing

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Maybe it's me and I respect to much but I can't change that "

I'm not sure where respect comes in here. If you didn't respect people you'd get even less.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Theres so many guys to the amount of females , that we can be fussy so to speak. I look at someone young might not be for me. Look at someone older and think yes. At the end of the day there has to be spark to meet, else no point.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m 65 and all of my great experiences have been at clubs. On here, it is understandable that the younger and better looking will get a look-in. My hope is that not all older women are cougars. There is still life in us old guys so please don’t pass us by.

Reply privately

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh.

It’s nothing to do with age and everything to do with attitude. And if your attitude is a cock shot on here and a load of whingeing will get me a shag then your dick will be dry as the desert. If it’s meeting lots of interesting people and making connections then to quote a great man “you will be knee deep in klunge in no time”

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol that's bollocks!

Being specific about what you want is not a double standard... Being fat and wanting younger, prettier, fitter men... Isn't a double standard... Men that don't mind putting their cock in someone they are not attracted to then bitching that some of these women should want to fuck them isn't really either... But it is rather childish... I cannot and will not even flirt with, let alone any more, with someone whom I don't fancy... And I don't fuck pretty young men that don't really find me attractive either... The any hole's a goal brigade are usually pretty easy to spot... Nobody has to put up with fucking someone they don't fancy... It is your choice to do so but it's not mine, ta

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Lol that's bollocks!

Being specific about what you want is not a double standard... Being fat and wanting younger, prettier, fitter men... Isn't a double standard... Men that don't mind putting their cock in someone they are not attracted to then bitching that some of these women should want to fuck them isn't really either... But it is rather childish... I cannot and will not even flirt with, let alone any more, with someone whom I don't fancy... And I don't fuck pretty young men that don't really find me attractive either... The any hole's a goal brigade are usually pretty easy to spot... Nobody has to put up with fucking someone they don't fancy... It is your choice to do so but it's not mine, ta"

Yup.

Women being clear about what they want is only an affront to men who think they're not entitled to their preferences. Which says more about the men.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

My main demand is that I can tell people have read my profile. I'm regularly accused of being a stuck up bitch with double standards

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ohhh I love men over 45, my sexy amazing husband is 55, girls you are missing a treat honestly. My handsome sex machine pleases the younger ladies better than most men half his age

Reply privately

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

"My main demand is that I can tell people have read my profile. I'm regularly accused of being a stuck up bitch with double standards "

You can't be a stuck up bitch as you talk to me

You're nice

Reply privately

over a year ago

63 this year. But feel 33 inside!, I swear it's that damn Honda Fireblade that's doing it lol.

Although a meet is a rarity now, I have some lovely friends and aquaintances on here, and love the banter!

Reply privately

By *DFL6828Man
over a year ago

Leicester

I'm 45 and I don't really care if people ignore me or not on here. I'm having too much fun in the Fet world.

When I go to to clubs and get asked if me and my partner /Sub are going to play, I ask them for there fab name then look them up,

If there on my blocked list, they either have no single blokes on there profile or they have ignored me when I sent them a message.

So it's a polite no...

If I'm not good enough to play then.... I now have something they want, so they have no chance now

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"My main demand is that I can tell people have read my profile. I'm regularly accused of being a stuck up bitch with double standards

You can't be a stuck up bitch as you talk to me

You're nice "

I'm happily stuck up and bitchy (or firm in my boundaries) to anyone who doesn't respect me or my preferences. Those who do, get behind the wall.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It’s never going to be a one size fits all situation, frankly if men are coming here for moral boost forget it generally.

I’m here because it suits me and I can separate it from the real world

Reply privately

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Absolutely nothing wrong with guys over 45.

When we go to clubs (if we ever do again) Mrs much prefers the older age range and 45-55 is about the optimum. As long as they are in decent condition of course.

In one of the Spanish clubs we go to she regularly fucks one guy who is over 70 and boy can he fuck

To be fair he is a former Olympic athlete. Yes really.

Reply privately

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

See I post two post and both completely ignored..... must be my age lol

Reply privately

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Nothing sexier than a well kept silver fox

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Nothing sexier than a well kept silver fox "

Im Well kept. In fact I'm very well kept, maybe a bit too much.

Reply privately

By *essie.Woman
over a year ago

Serendipity

I like the over 45s

Reply privately

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

"Nothing sexier than a well kept silver fox

Im Well kept. In fact I'm very well kept, maybe a bit too much. "

You make me laugh....

Reply privately

By *exy Black JenWoman
over a year ago

London/Eastbourne weekends

"I like the over 45s"

you and me both!...I love my "silver foxes"...self assured, confident, and sooo kinky!...maybe I've just been lucky?

Reply privately

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Why have you formed that view OP?

I guarantee whatever age you are there will be people seeking guys your age and many who won't.

Personally my preference is guys under 40, but that doesn't alter the fact that many in that range aren't interested in an old gimmer like me!

Reply privately

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Luckily many women do like older men that still have their mojo !! So all is good here on fab

Spot on , you are trying to sell yourself , so you have to make the best that you can of yourself , "

Yeah but kinda the other way around , respect and look after yourself , for your own benefit, refuse to own slippers and be a whiny old git. If you’ve worked in sales you know the best products take very little selling...

Reply privately

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

I meet many middle aged guys and some are definitely a lot of fun. Fab is what you make it and you need to make an effort to go to clubs or socials to meet people. You’ve not really asked for profile advice so we can’t offer it.

Reply privately

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

I think I’ve been blocked by everyone or I’m that grey I’ve blended in with the grey clouds that have descended onto us

Reply privately

By *voryforebonyMan
over a year ago

boogie town

It's an exponential decline all the way from 45.. Just wait until you got 50!

Reply privately

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Are profiles a true reflection to what the person is? It’s only txt and not a personality "

That's why is so important to create a profile that excites interest and provides a glimpse of personality, otherwise all the otherwise perfectly nice men merge into the murky mess with all the crap ones!

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Are profiles a true reflection to what the person is? It’s only txt and not a personality

That's why is so important to create a profile that excites interest and provides a glimpse of personality, otherwise all the otherwise perfectly nice men merge into the murky mess with all the crap ones!"

Yes. Write something that reflects your personality.

A CV isn't experience, talent, or dedication either, but you don't apply for a job with a scrap of dirty kitchen towel on which you've scrawled "I'm a warm body who likes money"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"They're so serious and seem to have forgotten how to have a laugh"

Lol, so true

Reply privately

By *voryforebonyMan
over a year ago

boogie town

"Are profiles a true reflection to what the person is? It’s only txt and not a personality

That's why is so important to create a profile that excites interest and provides a glimpse of personality, otherwise all the otherwise perfectly nice men merge into the murky mess with all the crap ones!"

I'm by no means picking am argument here but just pointing out how ironic that you've set an upper age limit to 40!

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's absolutely about attitude and confidence (not arrogance!). For most people, the attraction is physical initially and personality comes in as soon as you start talking. So make an effort in your appearance, be a decent person, and it's all good!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I anm older and to be honest dont find this an issue at all. Fab is no different to real life people have preferences that's there right

Just focus on people who's preferences you fit be respectful

genuine and honest and theres a world of fun and friendship.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh and have a big cock too!

Reply privately

By *elshsunsWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

The more you think about age issues the more it becomes a reality

Reply privately

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

It's an exponential decline all the way from 45.. Just wait until you got 50!"

I’m 55 so I’m doomed lol

Reply privately

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

Fair reply, but also the older u hey the less interested you get in writing about yrself, tbh I ain’t got a clue whatbmy profile says, ain’t checked in an age, I was hoping ppl would go off my veries from others and they have met me .. ain’t a bad one on there ... well I don’t think they are bad, infact I’m very pleased with their descriptions

Reply privately

By *jonesMan
over a year ago

Totnes

Age is rarely an issue I have found, I'm in my mid 50's and have met ladies of all ages, indeed some younger ones have upped their age filters. I have been on fab about 18 months.

My profile age says 51..but in my words I say I'm older but the pics are recent...and if anyone is interested i tell them ...

Reply privately

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

"Age is rarely an issue I have found, I'm in my mid 50's and have met ladies of all ages, indeed some younger ones have upped their age filters. I have been on fab about 18 months.

My profile age says 51..but in my words I say I'm older but the pics are recent...and if anyone is interested i tell them ..."

Jesus u get that far has them asking questions.. good on ye fella

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's why is so important to create a profile that excites interest and provides a glimpse of personality, otherwise all the otherwise perfectly nice men merge into the murky mess with all the crap ones!

Fair reply, but also the older u hey the less interested you get in writing about yrself, tbh I ain’t got a clue whatbmy profile says, ain’t checked in an age, I was hoping ppl would go off my veries from others and they have met me .. ain’t a bad one on there ... well I don’t think they are bad, infact I’m very pleased with their descriptions "

I take no notice of veries as often they're over exaggerated and people aren't always writing what they really thought by wanting to be polite. Pictures and the person's own description of himself is all I pay attention to. It says a lot about the personality and attitude.

Reply privately

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

. When I came back to Fabs I knew as a single guy close to 50 who couldn’t accommodate I would struggle to get noticed or meets.I looked at how successful guys formatted their profile , I applied and was successful in joining a members only club and I started attending socials as well as contributing positively on the forums , I started attending socials.My advice to all single guys is take a self critical look at yourself and your profile and work on improving it.This site is all about preference which to me means if I am out of someone age range then there is not a lot I can do about it so just focus on who message and hopefully meet.All this has worked out reasonably well for me yes there are things that could be better but there are worse things in life as we are now discovering.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Age is rarely an issue I have found, I'm in my mid 50's and have met ladies of all ages, indeed some younger ones have upped their age filters. I have been on fab about 18 months.

My profile age says 51..but in my words I say I'm older but the pics are recent...and if anyone is interested i tell them ..."

That would be an immediate red flag for me. No truth from step one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It’s not age it’s your profile. Sorry to say but it’s bit...boring. Nothing jumps out at me that would make me want to chat to you.

Reply privately

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

No man in the history of the world ever got a shag by saying "it's not fair people won't shag me because of my age/looks /height /weight /cock size" or whatever so I'm always astonished why guys post stuff like that.

There's nothing that makes a woman dry up quicky than a bloke being self pitying.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No man in the history of the world ever got a shag by saying "it's not fair people won't shag me because of my age/looks /height /weight /cock size" or whatever so I'm always astonished why guys post stuff like that.

There's nothing that makes a woman dry up quicky than a bloke being self pitying. "

This. With bells on.

Reply privately

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

"No man in the history of the world ever got a shag by saying "it's not fair people won't shag me because of my age/looks /height /weight /cock size" or whatever so I'm always astonished why guys post stuff like that.

There's nothing that makes a woman dry up quicky than a bloke being self pitying.

This. With bells on."

I'm astonished men can get to their forties without working that out.

Reply privately

By *etLikeMan
over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

I’ve no real complaints, even if in a general sense, I would rather chop a few years off my age.

I was amused by the conversation in a club, where one was bemoaning having just turned 40. Without a label of my age as I have on here, there was an assumption that I was one of the “young-uns” I thank my dearly departed parents for my genes

Reply privately

By *X Mr Kipling XxMan
over a year ago

Norwich

Ooh bugger I'm 47 does that mean I'm passed it

Reply privately

By *jonesMan
over a year ago

Totnes

My profile age says 51..but in my words I say I'm older but state that the pics are recent...and if anyone is interested i tell them ... That would be an immediate red flag for me. No truth from step one."

I am being completely transparent..on my profile..the only reason I have a lower age is, so I dont get filtered out with out a look... and at first I didn't realise you could change it..and it left it by default....I would add that most of the people I have met say I look better in real life....also a lot of my veris are from socials people I have bumped into, I dont ask for verris in fact I am not that interested, as I agree they are often nonsense...but I certainly hope people don't feel obliged to write nice ones...

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Yeah lying about age is an instant no.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im 63 my age doesnt bother me

I dont really message women too many men to women on here just wait to see if anyone messages me have had a couple of messages but theyre not what im looking for

Might be old as i say but not

desperate

Get more luck around town

Reply privately

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

This, plenty of older guys who are very successful on here.

Blaming your age is convenient but sadly not the reason you're not getting laid.

And there's a tiny little elephant in the room of a bug going around

Reply privately

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm by no means picking am argument here but just pointing out how ironic that you've set an upper age limit to 40!"

I pointed that out in my post prior to the one you responded to and the challenges I also face because of it!

Reply privately

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

My profile age says 51..but in my words I say I'm older but the pics are recent...and if anyone is interested i tell them ...

Yeah lying about age is an instant no."

He’s not lying - the ones that lie are the ones you fucked thinking they were younger and don’t ever get know their real age.

Tip - if you’re going lie to get around filters at least say you are 40 or 45 51 isn’t a good choice

Reply privately

By *jonesMan
over a year ago

Totnes

Yeah lying about age is an instant no."

See above , I would say I'm a very honest and straight forward person..and no one has ever raised the age etc on my profile before...and I have met a fair few folks.... and I would say people with old pics, not looking like their pics is a far more common lack of honesty...

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

He’s not lying - the ones that lie are the ones you fucked thinking they were younger and don’t ever get know their real age.

Tip - if you’re going lie to get around filters at least say you are 40 or 45 51 isn’t a good choice"

If you manipulate your Fab age, it's an instant no from me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi folks,

I have just been sitting here reading your comments,

I think it’s fair to say that most guys find the filters frustrating but that’s life, the women are putting them there for their own reasons and are probably allowing a margin of error anyway.

I agree it’s disheartening when you really fancy some one that’s set up a filter a year or two away from your age but you can’t change it so why bicker.

Try and be positive and look at what beautiful people are available to you.

And remember, you can only piss with the cock you’ve got.

Reply privately

By *jonesMan
over a year ago

Totnes

Tip - if you’re going lie to get around filters at least say you are 40 or 45 51 isn’t a good choice"

Thx ..very kind. .to be honest I have never found it an issue I have long stopped bothering about it...and if I start chatting to a lady on here or in real life no one ever even asks...I perhaps look a bit younger than I am but most of all I'm juvenile, cheeky, sociable and a flirt...and it seems to work...

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Hi folks,

I have just been sitting here reading your comments,

I think it’s fair to say that most guys find the filters frustrating but that’s life, the women are putting them there for their own reasons and are probably allowing a margin of error anyway.

I agree it’s disheartening when you really fancy some one that’s set up a filter a year or two away from your age but you can’t change it so why bicker.

Try and be positive and look at what beautiful people are available to you.

And remember, you can only piss with the cock you’ve got. "

Well said.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh and have a big cock too! "

Why do guys think that most women want big cock. I certainly dont. No fun if its painful

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh and have a big cock too!

Why do guys think that most women want big cock. I certainly dont. No fun if its painful "

eggs are always handy surely

Reply privately

By *jonesMan
over a year ago

Totnes

Why do guys think that most women want big cock. I certainly dont. No fun if its painful "

Is this on the right thread

My cock is the same age as me ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why do guys think that most women want big cock. I certainly dont. No fun if its painful

My cock is the same age as me ..."

Hahahs

Reply privately

By *jonesMan
over a year ago

Totnes

Hahahs "

Your one of those ladies I'd like to message but I'm to old

Reply privately

By *jonesMan
over a year ago

Totnes

Hahahs "

Your one of those ladies I'd like to message but I'm to old

Reply privately

By *jonesMan
over a year ago

Totnes

Is there an echo in here...?

Reply privately

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

The easiest solution is to just have your searches with wants my age box ticked - instantly all those profiles that aren’t interested disappear and you’re left with the ones that are - makes life so much easier

Reply privately

By *r GreyfoxMan
over a year ago

Newport

Sad times for us singles

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is there an echo in here...? "

Hahaha I'm always looking at older guys I message them as and when someone takes my fancy. I had my age limit older , but geez some of the guys were , so lowered it. I'm not ashamed to say i do like slightly younger guy , but do meet older ones also

Reply privately

over a year ago

I prefer older men, but depends how they look and have kept themselves

Reply privately

over a year ago

I prefer older men, but depends how they look and have kept themselves "

Exactly the point

Reply privately

By *imon_hydeMan
over a year ago

Stockport

It's okay when you get to 50 it picks up X

Reply privately

By *jonesMan
over a year ago

Totnes

I prefer older men, but depends how they look and have kept themselves "

I'm in reasonable nick, kept in a garage and serviced regularly

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"I’ve just hit 50 and I get more interest in me now than I ever did when I was younger , "

We see a lot of concern when people get near to a major age change but your experience may show that it opens new doors or floodgates

If everyones preferences are met, they're looking for quality, not quantity, then it's just a case of doing the best we each can do to sell ourselves well and use the site tools here to our advantage.

Reply privately

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"It's okay when you get to 50 it picks up X

"

Life begins at 50 lol

Reply privately

By *d4fun73Man
over a year ago

Shipley

I've not experienced any problems at my age and most of the people going to clubs are usually over 40 anyway! I keep myself in trim and healthy though..

Reply privately

By *jonesMan
over a year ago

Totnes

"Sad times for us singles "

It's actually a great time to chat to people on here ...so many people working from home ..

Reply privately

By *urvy Girl 79Woman
over a year ago

Near Bourne

I prefer younger guys, always have and that's my preference. I'm sure that's the same for others, but not everyone. Theres people on here that will meet 45 and up. You just have to match with them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

life begins on a Friday

Reply privately

By *jonesMan
over a year ago

Totnes

"life begins on a Friday "

Next friday ?

Reply privately

By *imon_hydeMan
over a year ago

Stockport

"life begins on a Friday

Next friday ? "

Friday in about 3 months time x

Reply privately

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Nothing. It's a preference for some and not others.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"life begins on a Friday

Next friday ?

Friday in about 3 months time x"

nope today

Reply privately

over a year ago

"life begins on a Friday

Next friday ?

Friday in about 3 months time x"

ive got beer a suntan the beech and time on my side

Reply privately

By *aron_TentakuruMan
over a year ago

Exeter

"I looked at how successful guys formatted their profile , I applied and was successful in joining a members only club and I started attending socials as well as contributing positively on the forums , I started attending socials.My advice to all single guys is take a self critical look at yourself and your profile and work on improving it."

It's good advice, but equally I've noticed that a lot of 'successful guys' ie men who've managed to get meet with women I am also interested to meet, have pretty rubbish profiles. Many of which are the classic sea of cock picks and a couple of generic sentences. So I can only assume these guys write fantastic messages or are channeling Johnny Depp and George Clooney in their face pics. Ironically I've even found cock pic profiles through veris by people who state an aversion to same on their profiles!

Reply privately