Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Ever Been Spotted Out In Public ?

Jump to newest

By *ee And Mike OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cannock

Has anyone had messages from fellow fabbers that think they spotted them or their partner out in public everyday life ?

We had a message from a guy that thought he’d seen Dee in Tesco’s last week.

A bit weird, but also a bit horny.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *revaunanceCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

We've been spotted in lots of places including pubs, clubs and Morrisons!

By *tarburst babydollCouple
over a year ago

Dingwall

We have had quite a few, most of them spotting me at work

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Has anyone had messages from fellow fabbers that think they spotted them or their partner out in public everyday life ?

Your lucky spotting her was all he done haha

"

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Yes. Guy from my local EE shop messaged me after i had been in the shop to get phone fixed. Should really have logged out of Fan first.

over a year ago

"Yes. Guy from my local EE shop messaged me after i had been in the shop to get phone fixed. Should really have logged out of Fan first."

I bet that EE person was loving it and when to the back room lol

By *0something1965Man
over a year ago

Belfast

On the "whos near me" ive just spotted a guy who gets the train with me every day - no girls though

over a year ago

Not yet

By *ogisticalBigManMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

No idea if I've been spotted but I've spotted my old flat mate after I moved away from the area and also spotted the receptionist at a hotel I was staying at.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/03/20 01:29:44]

By *uckypups1000Couple
over a year ago

peterborough

Have been spotted three times now in our local area all times very respectful , one led to some fun!

By *ongueFkYouMan
over a year ago

Bradford

i got clocked by my next door neighbour haha didnt have a clue it was her till i sent her my face pic and she told me lol ended up fucking her so it was all good lol

By *aveing funCouple
over a year ago

staffordshire

Yes had message from a couple saw us at a pub on a Sunday carvery lunch Shame didn’t text us earlier desert would of been fun

By *ir-spunk-alotMan
over a year ago

south coast

Baffled how ones with no face pic on profile get recognised in public. Do you go out in your underwear or with tits out.

over a year ago

I've been spotted on here by an old friend.

By *iking.beardMan
over a year ago

leeds

I dunno if I've been spotted (when I do put my face pic public)

But I've definitely spotted more then a couple of people and never mentioned owt to them

over a year ago

I was in the Dominican Republic with my sons at Xmas. I got a message from a random bloke with no pictures saying he spotted me in the hotel lobby with them.

I found it creepy and told him so. I then got a barrage of abuse from him for being with my sons and logged on here.

I blocked and hid my profile

By *allnlongMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

"Yes. Guy from my local EE shop messaged me after i had been in the shop to get phone fixed. Should really have logged out of Fan first."

Did he sign up having seen your browser, or was he an existing member?...

By *enie MeenieMan
over a year ago

West Sussex

I see people I know on here. Small world. I met someone who was friends with my neighbour. Bit off topic I know

over a year ago

Not happened to us (yet)

I would be a bit spooked if I got a message like that if I was out alone without my husband tbh

By *istressZoeTV/TS
over a year ago

cheshire

I imagine if you live somewhere rural x quiet x or a small town / city the odds of being spotted are higher x

My advice is if you do spot someone x don’t be a dick about it x

If you are contacted by someone who is literally on your door step and your not interested x then a polite no thanks and block x

I bumped into a boss of mine in a Ssuna - that made for interesting meeting on the Monday!

By *lixir of lifeMan
over a year ago

knob Creek

Yes

Spotted In a bar in Chester and a bar in Majorca ..

Never led to anything except a couple of nice conversations and I’m still in touch with them now .

By *allnlongMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

I come from Guernsey and they have regular meets there, so recognising is very common. Almost always its met with a cheeky smile and nothing more.

Have had messages from people who saw me out and about in the islands, less so here in the UK.

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

A ‘genuine couple’ in Malton messaged me the other year after seeing me sitting outside a cafe in the centre of town. I was out cycling so in my lycra. It’s a lovely town by the way with great cycling around the Howardian hills.

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

"Baffled how ones with no face pic on profile get recognised in public. Do you go out in your underwear or with tits out."

Got more chance of being recognised by the interior decor of your house than face photos.

We recognised a friend from a large rug and fireplace on a photo.

Tattoos and jewellery too.

over a year ago

yes we both smiled at each other and went about our day

By *edHeadedFunWoman
over a year ago

Didsbury

All the time, but I suppose unless I put a hat on to cover my hair it's not hard to miss me out in public.

Thank god it doesn't phase me

By *illwalkerMan
over a year ago

South Lincs

I was in a club a few years ago chatting with a couple I know when the female suddenly had a shocked look on her face and said quietly "oh no!". She went on to say that the older guy who had just come to the bar was a former teacher she had at school. When I say "had", I don't actually mean she "had him" (though that wouldn't have surprised me). We all quickly disappeared into a playroom to avoid him!

over a year ago

Nop and in my town everyone knows everyone

over a year ago

Yep, and tbh it wasn’t nice. He told me what I was wearing, where he’d seen me, how gorgeous he thought I was and that he was close by if I needed a lift back to my house- he knew where it was. Lived in the same village and I had no clue who he was x

Viv x

By *chilles and RavenCouple
over a year ago

Guernsey

Oooo fellow Guernsey person...

Yes we do get a fair few messages saying that they have seen us in our everyday lives. You don't need face pictures to work out who some people are when you live on an island.

It is always met with a cheeky smile and a laugh

Or sometimes you spend months trying to work out who you pass every twice a day going to work.

over a year ago

I was working in a front garden and had a message from a ladie saying she walked past me. The next day she stopped and chatted that was my first verification for a social lol

over a year ago

A few times but and also spotted fabbers out too. Always been respectful and messages on site rather than go over and say hi. Led to a couple of nice meets. Always pays to be nice and respectful.

By *ot kevinMan
over a year ago

Suffolk / Essex border

Yeah got spotted in my local Tesco's by a lady who I had chatted to once or twice, she never approached me but messaged me later, she's seen me up there a few times since and always messages me after a sighting.....

over a year ago

I meet someone at the shops every now and then and just say hello. Just as you would anyone else.

over a year ago

"Has anyone had messages from fellow fabbers that think they spotted them or their partner out in public everyday life ?

"

Hednesford or Heath Hayes lol, we will keep an eye out x

over a year ago

No, we haven't, but then we don't post face pics on here.

over a year ago

In local gym. Couple . I noticed them also from here lol. Wee smile

By *rcool67Man
over a year ago

London

Lol! Oh dear

By *ornybobBuilderMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

A few times just eye contact and just a gentleman nod

over a year ago

Vixen has been spotted crossing the road between her work and Tesco. Was fun to get a message saying that.

over a year ago

Quite a few times

over a year ago

Yep

over a year ago

Mrs received a message from her old store security guard on here calling her by her name and asking if she would be interested, our old profile pic was on her Facebook page and he noticed, shes declined him saying we dont meet people we know etc, we now see him everyday at school at there is a look between us haha

By *allnlongMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

"Oooo fellow Guernsey person..."

*Waves hello*

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

A few times. Usually people I've met because I don't show my face on my public profile so not easy to recognize me (one bloke did figure it was me without ever seeing my face and pointed to the exact place I thought it was fab he was so observant). Only one was a prick and won't tell me who he was just kept being a "mystery" I thought it was stupid.

I personally have (at ASDA) crossed paths with a few married blokes I've been with - I respect them and don't give a hint I know them even if they're shopping alone (and DEFINITELY not when they're with their wife)

By *chilles and RavenCouple
over a year ago

Guernsey

"Oooo fellow Guernsey person...

*Waves hello*"

*waves back *

Yay I was starting to think that I was the only one reading the forum from the rock

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

I live in hopes....have no problems with anyone approaching me. Nothing to hide...!!

over a year ago

received messages saying they've driven past me on way to work and trying to out me as their dads girlfriend.

none were true

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple
over a year ago

darlington

A couple times a couple from the school our kids go to a neighbour a few doors down I've recognised a few but never let on we probably wouldn't meet anyone we know could get complicated

over a year ago

No but i have seen several members pop up in local selling groups in norwich

By *allnlongMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

"received messages saying they've driven past me"

Love your boat

over a year ago

"received messages saying they've driven past me

Love your boat "

wish it was mine

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

I think we've only been seen in clubs and organised socials but I swear I saw a guy crossing the road locally who'd messaged us....

By *uds1Couple
over a year ago

lanark

Yes a guy from our local pub who we used to chat to not knowing he was on here,hence put those pics int pvt,but turns out he was a good guy

By *ussyluvscockCouple
over a year ago

in the country.

We used to be on another site years ago much the same as here showed who was close ect,

This couple used to look at us 4 or 5 times a week and profile said they were local ish to us we didn’t think to much of it as they didn’t have any pictures up, our pictures at the time we’re nothing much pictures giving nothing away!

One day they added pictures we recognized them straight away being my brother & sister in law

We’ve bumped in to people who we went to school with parents who kids went to same school as ours

By *uds1Couple
over a year ago

lanark

"We used to be on another site years ago much the same as here showed who was close ect,

This couple used to look at us 4 or 5 times a week and profile said they were local ish to us we didn’t think to much of it as they didn’t have any pictures up, our pictures at the time we’re nothing much pictures giving nothing away!

One day they added pictures we recognized them straight away being my brother & sister in law

We’ve bumped in to people who we went to school with parents who kids went to same school as ours "

Woo that's close

By *imon_hydeMan
over a year ago

Stockport

Yeah I've been spotted in Morrisons, got a message as I was driving home x

over a year ago

We've both been spotted loads of times. Normally from singles guys who think that means we want to meet them...

By *revaunanceCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

"We've both been spotted loads of times. Normally from singles guys who think that means we want to meet them... "

That's happened to us too. Recently someone messaged us to say he was stood directly in front of us at the bar with his wife, but couldn't come and say hi as she didn't know about fab!

By *irateloversCouple
over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

"

We spotted a couple from here in Primark a few weeks ago. We would never message saying we had seen anyone though, lots of people like to keep things distinctly separate.

We have both been messaged by people we already know from the 'real world' on our single profiles, which has on occasion turned out to be very fun indeed

By *dtanyaTV/TS
over a year ago

gallowayshire

O yes and I luv it

By *MNJCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

Only a few times, mrs was recognised by a guy at work (she worked in a bar) who assumed being on Fab was a free pass to try and grope her etc.

Another guy must've recognized mrs as when he messaged regarding how close we were he knew about the cars we have on the drive.

We also had a couple recognize me (mr) from the gym once, was weird as I couldn't place either of them and would've though given they both looked like fitness models I would've noticed them in such a small gym which made me think they weren't real.

By *ud and BryanCouple
over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

We've had several (possibly because we're quite distinctive) which is nice, but we prefer it when people approach us in person.

over a year ago

Got asked while at work if i was on here, just a shame it was a man asking not a woman

over a year ago

I get spotted out in public all the time and I tend not to mind it and I'll give them a wee wave etc. I get a bit fed up when the crowds gather though and start asking for autographs.

over a year ago

North West

"I get spotted out in public all the time and I tend not to mind it and I'll give them a wee wave etc. I get a bit fed up when the crowds gather though and start asking for autographs. "

I'm sorry, I was just so star struck

By *irm hand LukeMan
over a year ago

Stamford in the Vale ish

"Yep, and tbh it wasn’t nice. He told me what I was wearing, where he’d seen me, how gorgeous he thought I was and that he was close by if I needed a lift back to my house- he knew where it was. Lived in the same village and I had no clue who he was x

Viv x"

That's enough to make anyone feel uncomfortable

over a year ago

I’ve never knowingly been spotted but I get lots of messages from people claiming they saw me at various places around the UK.. none of them were me

I’m the lesser spotted non

over a year ago

"I get spotted out in public all the time and I tend not to mind it and I'll give them a wee wave etc. I get a bit fed up when the crowds gather though and start asking for autographs.

I'm sorry, I was just so star struck "

I get that all the time. It's hard going to Asda without being recognised from the TV these days though. Got worse after I was in that film though.

By *osmocoupleMan
over a year ago

East Sussex

I had a message over Facebook...are you the hot lady that works in Tesco?

Have a few of my customers as friends on here

over a year ago

North West

"I get spotted out in public all the time and I tend not to mind it and I'll give them a wee wave etc. I get a bit fed up when the crowds gather though and start asking for autographs.

I get that all the time. It's hard going to Asda without being recognised from the TV these days though. Got worse after I was in that film though. "

Oh, I think I saw that one. Bum Me Hard 12, wasn't it? You're the one on the cover with a 12" fist dildo up your jacksey?

over a year ago

I get that all the time. It's hard going to Asda without being recognised from the TV these days though. Got worse after I was in that film though.

Oh, I think I saw that one. Bum Me Hard 12, wasn't it? You're the one on the cover with a 12" fist dildo up your jacksey? "

No that's my brother that does the gay porn....I'm the one on the telly and out that blockbuster movie.

over a year ago

North West

Oh, I think I saw that one. Bum Me Hard 12, wasn't it? You're the one on the cover with a 12" fist dildo up your jacksey?

No that's my brother that does the gay porn....I'm the one on the telly and out that blockbuster movie. "

Ah the incontinence pad adverts? I never forget a face

By *ittleREDridingWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Kinda on topic but I’ve been talking to a guy that I vaguely recognise and have an awful feeling I’ve seen him in the school yard before

guess we might find when they go back

By *atinocoupleCouple
over a year ago

SF, NY, London (in that order)

"Kinda on topic but I’ve been talking to a guy that I vaguely recognise and have an awful feeling I’ve seen him in the school yard before

guess we might find when they go back "

Had suspicions like this too. But confirmed mutual recognitions at Waitrose and during a marathon

over a year ago

yes local shopping centre she was coming out had been chatting to her on here but we looked at each other that knowing smile and walked past lol

By *istressZoeTV/TS
over a year ago

cheshire

"I had a message over Facebook...are you the hot lady that works in Tesco?

Have a few of my customers as friends on here"

Checks the terms and conditions of Tesco loyalty card

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

I was at a car auction when I went through a door a couple went passed me I was fucking her last night in a sauna nothing was said.

over a year ago

Yep at the school gates when picking the kids up not my greatest moment

By *helroyCouple
over a year ago

Skegness

Oh a few times beach in a pub a shop list end list

By *atureMischiefCouple
over a year ago

Lutterworth

Yes... spotted on our housing estate while walking our dogs but it was fine she’s a lovely friendly lady so it’s all good

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

Our friend was out in the supermarket when her young daughter said "mum, that security guard keeps looking at you"

She didn't think it was right or proper to say she'd been bouncing on his cock at a club some weeks before.

over a year ago

One of the panel at a job interview had the pleasure of my cock only weeks before....and after the interview

By *inge61Couple
over a year ago

n/wales

"Yep, and tbh it wasn’t nice. He told me what I was wearing, where he’d seen me, how gorgeous he thought I was and that he was close by if I needed a lift back to my house- he knew where it was. Lived in the same village and I had no clue who he was x

Viv x"

that happens round abouts same area and had similar and worse when on diff sites hence no face picks etc

By *uds1Couple
over a year ago

lanark

Getting seen turned out ok for us

By *ammy lynWoman
over a year ago

Stoke-on-trent

I was spotted in Sainsbury's once and messaged by the guy later that day x

over a year ago

I have seen a few ppl locally from here but wouldn't have enough Dutch courage to say anything. Luckily for me I am in disguise most of the time lol

By *TkitkatWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire

haha I wouldn't want someone coming up to me and saying "hi I recognise you from....." but if someone saw me out and about and messaged me it'd be OK. However that can be how stalkers start !

By *voryforebonyMan
over a year ago

boogie town

"

Reading the title I thought for a moment you were the coronavirus police!

By *regor1978100Man
over a year ago

Newton abbot

I’ve spotted my mates single mum on here, not messaged although I would certainly like to

over a year ago

Yep. 3 times.

First time in Asda with my Mum.

Second time was a taxi driver who picked me up from home.

Third time was at the gym.

All 3 times the guys sent messages. Like, yeah dude sooooo gonna meet you now

By *ubbyandwifeCouple
over a year ago

manchester

A guy spotted the wife walking the dog and message me

By *ee And Mike OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cannock

"Our friend was out in the supermarket when her young daughter said "mum, that security guard keeps looking at you"

She didn't think it was right or proper to say she'd been bouncing on his cock at a club some weeks before. "

That’s very horny !

By *errynjuneCouple
over a year ago

Barnsley

Never been spotted out, although I go shopping with my HW anklet on.

Must be a lack of swingers in our neck of the woods.

over a year ago

I've been spotted in tesco a couple of times and been contacted on here

By *ark ph0enixWoman
over a year ago

stockton

Regularly bump into a couple in asda.

I was new and played a little to close to home.

Lesson learnt

By *ud and BryanCouple
over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

The best one we've ever had, was a while ago at a Christmas market when a stallholders recognised caroline and Lauren (our ex) from Fiesta readers wives and produced his copy for them to autograph!

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I cycled past a local couple who were out walking down on the canal tow path.

Oh and the bloke who works in the local

chip shop. When he handed me my fish and chips I said “thank you that’s fab” and looked him straight in the eye. He got the message lol.

By *loria JamesTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

A young guy stopped me on a night out in Newcastle and introduced himself. Apparently he looks at my pics every day...was rather sweet.

over a year ago

yes a few times lol

By *riendlywhiteplaymakerMan
over a year ago

london

"

Tesco?? Dee looks more like a marks and Spencer’s type of lady lol.

Post new Message to Thread