Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Scared to ask wife ?

Jump to newest

By *atCockForYou OP   Man
over a year ago

cork

Is there any guy who is scared to ask wife about a threesome or a swinger sex?

My girl is a bit conservative and don’t like when I talk about dirty staff

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *artinbobMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"Is there any guy who is scared to ask wife about a threesome or a swinger sex?

My girl is a bit conservative and don’t like when I talk about dirty staff "

Don’t have one to worry about haha does your girl know you on here?

over a year ago

cork

My girl is a bit conservative and don’t like when I talk about dirty staff

Don’t have one to worry about haha does your girl know you on here? "

No she doesn’t

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Doesn't sound lik a conversation you can have with her, by what you say, I wouldn't say anything or you'll definitely face the dog house

over a year ago

cork

"Doesn't sound lik a conversation you can have with her, by what you say, I wouldn't say anything or you'll definitely face the dog house "

Exactly. I agree with you

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/03/20 02:29:30]

over a year ago

I agree. If it offends her to talk about employees who don't wash properly, then she'll very likely flip if you broach swinging with her !

over a year ago

OP has got paragraph about safe sex on his profile and one pic looks distinctly like it’s BB ?????

over a year ago

cork

"OP has got paragraph about safe sex on his profile and one pic looks distinctly like it’s BB ?????"

Yes

over a year ago

"OP has got paragraph about safe sex on his profile and one pic looks distinctly like it’s BB ?????"

Rumbled

over a year ago

What's worse

1, The picture is of him barebacking his wife which hehas posted on a swinging site / the internet without her knowledge and consent.

Or

2, A picture of him barebacking another women of which his wife has no knowledge of and which subsequently puts his wife's health at risk.

KJ

over a year ago

"OP has got paragraph about safe sex on his profile and one pic looks distinctly like it’s BB ?????

What's worse

1, The picture is of him barebacking his wife which hehas posted on a swinging site / the internet without her knowledge and consent.

Or

2, A picture of him barebacking another women of which his wife has no knowledge of and which subsequently puts his wife's health at risk.

KJ "

both pretty shitty in my option

By *artinbobMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"OP has got paragraph about safe sex on his profile and one pic looks distinctly like it’s BB ?????

What's worse

Or

KJ "

2 very good points. I never noticed the BB but did see the bit about safe sex. Maybe a little confused. Unless the BB was pre failed GUM clinic tests and the profile information was after the failure

over a year ago

You could maybe get a possible role as the next Sherlock Holmes after that instigation, I feel a guilty verdict here

What's worse

Or

KJ "

over a year ago

all the staff i used to work with were dirty

over a year ago

Yes"

made yourself look a bit silly there haven’t you

By *artinbobMan
over a year ago

Leicester

What's worse

Or

KJ

both pretty shitty in my option "

True story

over a year ago

Or 3. The BB photo was stolen from yhe internet

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/03/20 02:50:46]

over a year ago

cork

"[Removed by poster at 25/03/20 02:50:46]"

Nope. It is real, guys that is my gf

over a year ago

"You could maybe get a possible role as the next Sherlock Holmes after that instigation, I feel a guilty verdict here

OP has got paragraph about safe sex on his profile and one pic looks distinctly like it’s BB ?????

What's worse

Or

KJ "

LOL it wasn't hard when the first poster asked if it was a bareback picture the OPs reply was "Yes "

The OP had previously said his wife has no knowledge of him been on here so sadly for his poor wife its either a bareback picture of her without her knowledge or he has barebacked another women behind his wife's back thus putting his wife's health at risk.

Which considering his profile is a rant in capitals about safe sex, HIV etc etc is pretty shocking.

KJ

By *artinbobMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"Or 3. The BB photo was stolen from yhe internet"

Good old google images

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 25/03/20 02:50:46]

"

It's all coming out tonight, all the dirty details

over a year ago

Is it really a fake picture?

"Or 3. The BB photo was stolen from yhe internet

Good old google images "

over a year ago

"

I feel sorry for your wife, disgusting

over a year ago

It's all coming out tonight, all the dirty details "

It certainly is hun

over a year ago

"

You said earlier she has no knowledge of you been on here so by that token she has no knowledge of that fact you have posted a sex picture of her on a swinging ste / the internet?

KJ

By *artinbobMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"Is it really a fake picture?

Or 3. The BB photo was stolen from yhe internet

Good old google images "

He claims it’s the girlfriend. So she’s on here without consent

By *artinbobMan
over a year ago

Leicester

I feel sorry for your wife, disgusting "

I’m sure that’s actually a criminal offence!

over a year ago

You said earlier she has no knowledge of you been on here so by that token she has no knowledge of that fact you have posted a sex picture of her on a swinging ste / the internet?

KJ "

That was the wife, the girlfriend is in the picture. unless that’s bullshit and catch get his story straight

over a year ago

KJ

That was the wife, the girlfriend is in the picture. unless that’s bullshit and catch get his story straight "

He calls his wife his girl on the same posts so it a bit confusing.

Either way if the person in the picture hasn't given consent to it been posted publicly on the internet then it's a disgusting thing to do and also as one poster highlighted a criminal offence.

KJ

over a year ago

cork

Jeez guys relax!! It is not that she is so against this swinger idea or threesome....

We talk sometime about this but she is not too into. She is aware that I like to fantasy about this or talk. Just she feels so jealous and strange .

Recently She accepted to go to striptease bar with me.

over a year ago

"Jeez guys relax!! It is not that she is so against this swinger idea or threesome....

We talk sometime about this but she is not too into. She is aware that I like to fantasy about this or talk. Just she feels so jealous and strange .

Recently She accepted to go to striptease bar with me."

We have a thread of Sherlock Holmes here They need to carry out their investigations

over a year ago

"Jeez guys relax!! It is not that she is so against this swinger idea or threesome....

seriously what planet are you on? guys like you just don’t get it

over a year ago

We have a thread of Sherlock Holmes here They need to carry out their investigations "

I’m like a dog with a bone once I get started

By *artinbobMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Think you missing the point that people are making. It’s not just the BB. It’s the fact her picture having sex is posted on the internet and more specifically a sex site without her consent. That’s what’s got to people the most

over a year ago

We have a thread of Sherlock Holmes here They need to carry out their investigations

I’m like a dog with a bone once I get started "

Ha ha I love it I love how everyone is putting him on the spot

By *artinbobMan
over a year ago

Leicester

I’m like a dog with a bone once I get started "

Good girl *pats head n belly rubs* sorry couldn’t resist it’s what my dog loves when he’s been good

By *artinbobMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Ha ha I love it I love how everyone is putting him on the spot "

I’ll stop now maybe there’s an easy explanation to sort this out

over a year ago

well if shes uncomfortable with these things that kinda means she doesn't want to do them don't you think?

over a year ago

Good girl *pats head n belly rubs* sorry couldn’t resist it’s what my dog loves when he’s been good "

do I get a bonio lol

over a year ago

I’ll stop now maybe there’s an easy explanation to sort this out "

The best thing he can do is, keep it in the pants, join a onlin scrabble team and play that instead and be faithful to his wife, that's my advice

By *artinbobMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Good girl *pats head n belly rubs* sorry couldn’t resist it’s what my dog loves when he’s been good

do I get a bonio lol "

Of course if that’s your favourite treat. If not just name the treat and it’s yours for being such a good girl

By *artinbobMan
over a year ago

Leicester

I’ll stop now maybe there’s an easy explanation to sort this out

The best thing he can do is, keep it in the pants, join a onlin scrabble team and play that instead and be faithful to his wife, that's my advice "

Sounds like sound advice to me haha unless he’s dyslexic like me then maybe leave the scrabble for another safe game like mahjong lol

over a year ago

Ha ha I love it I love how everyone is putting him on the spot "

Bit of a sad situation really though, to say that it makes her feel jealous , why continue to go on at her about it if it’s hurting her.

over a year ago

Bit of a sad situation really though, to say that it makes her feel jealous , why continue to go on at her about it if it’s hurting her. "

Because " Some " Men think with their willy and not their brain and the second someone gives them sexy advances that's it deed done, and don't think about who they hurt

By *artinbobMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Bit of a sad situation really though, to say that it makes her feel jealous , why continue to go on at her about it if it’s hurting her.

Because " Some " Men think with their willy and not their brain and the second someone gives them sexy advances that's it deed done, and don't think about who they hurt "

I can think with my willy when I’m d*unk and I meet someone I fancy but doesn’t give me the right to hurt them and post things on here.

over a year ago

Because " Some " Men think with their willy and not their brain and the second someone gives them sexy advances that's it deed done, and don't think about who they hurt "

so very true sadly

By *artinbobMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Because " Some " Men think with their willy and not their brain and the second someone gives them sexy advances that's it deed done, and don't think about who they hurt

so very true sadly "

I’m pleased the comment before said ‘some’. Not all us men are arseholes. But the ones who are ruin things for us good guys

over a year ago

I made sure I said " Some " as there are some good guys out there, I can vouch for that But lies do come unstuck, no one can live on a lie forever it comes out at some stage

By *artinbobMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"I made sure I said " Some " as there are some good guys out there, I can vouch for that But lies do come unstuck, no one can live on a lie forever it comes out at some stage "

Totally true. I’m the opposite way and maybe too honest even if that means negative consequences for me

over a year ago

"I made sure I said " Some " as there are some good guys out there, I can vouch for that But lies do come unstuck, no one can live on a lie forever it comes out at some stage

Totally true. I’m the opposite way and maybe too honest even if that means negative consequences for me "

Honesty is the best policy, even if it means negative consequences as everyone knows where they stand

over a year ago

"I made sure I said " Some " as there are some good guys out there, I can vouch for that But lies do come unstuck, no one can live on a lie forever it comes out at some stage

Totally true. I’m the opposite way and maybe too honest even if that means negative consequences for me

Honesty is the best policy, even if it means negative consequences as everyone knows where they stand "

100% that’s why these situations irritate me I can’t help myself, deceit is a horrible thing

over a year ago

"

ahhhh girlfriend not wife thats why he can accom, if i had a girlfriend i wouldn't want her in this life

By *artinbobMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Honesty is the best policy, even if it means negative consequences as everyone knows where they stand "

I DM ya. I’d rather know where I stand with everything can’t be doing with games n bullshit

over a year ago

She clearly is though. You are pressuring her to be more sexual than she appears willing. End the relationship.

NOBODY shouod ever have jealousy in a relationship ever.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

One minute she's your wife, the next your girlfriend, then you're too scared to ask about threesomes but the next minute you've discussed it before....

over a year ago

I feel sorry for your wife, disgusting

I’m sure that’s actually a criminal offence! "

Yep

over a year ago

Met mine on fab

By *ananas57Couple
over a year ago

lake ariel

Ask her the worse that can happen is she leaves

over a year ago

You should just come out and tell her you're on fab.

Hopefully she'll dump you and find someone who respects her

By *acamanCouple
over a year ago

aberdeen

dirty staff shit on the end of a stick?

Post new Message to Thread