Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Lockdown Birthday Celebrations

Jump to newest

By *uck.Squeeze.Bang.Blow OP   Couple
over a year ago

nottingham

We need some imaginative ways to celebrate Mr's birthday whilst on lockdown in 2 weeks. All suggestions welcome

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My condolences to Mr. Looks like mines gonna fall in this shit too :/ there's always the classic waiter for the day trope. Maybe drinks in the garden if you have em stocked.

Clearly I'm not the one to ask haha

over a year ago

nottingham

I think we should be allowed to postpone for 6 months if we cant celebrate properly

By *artinbobMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"I think we should be allowed to postpone for 6 months if we cant celebrate properly "

Mines end of April if it goes on that long. I’ll just get pissed at home being depressed. I know that’s not the idea you looking for. But postponing for 6 months is good idea. Everyone who has a birthday on lockdown should all party on same date

over a year ago

Mines, today! No time to celebrate as a key worker it’s off to work for a long shift.

By *edHeadedFunWoman
over a year ago

Didsbury

"I think we should be allowed to postpone for 6 months if we cant celebrate properly "

This definitely

Mine is today I haven't been to the shops in a week so going to go and hopefully find some food to cook myself a nice meal with and get some fizz, no choice but to go as cannot get a delivery. I am going to do my hair put makeup on then more than likely get d*unk and dance around the flat tonight. Oh a probably a video group call with my family

Will celebrate properly for many reasons when this is all done.

Xx

over a year ago

Watch the movie 'contagion' together

By *artinbobMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"Mines, today! No time to celebrate as a key worker it’s off to work for a long shift. "

Happy birthday. Hope works not too painful

By *artinbobMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"I think we should be allowed to postpone for 6 months if we cant celebrate properly

This definitely

Mine is today I haven't been to the shops in a week so going to go and hopefully find some food to cook myself a nice meal with and get some fizz, no choice but to go as cannot get a delivery. I am going to do my hair put makeup on then more than likely get d*unk and dance around the flat tonight. Oh a probably a video group call with my family

Xx"

Happy birthday. Hope shopping goes well. Just stay 2m away from anyone x

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

Mine is in a cpl of weeks too, so I’ve hidden a bottle of vodka and see if I can remember where it is in two weeks ... well at my age, I’m getting forgetful

By *edHeadedFunWoman
over a year ago

Didsbury

"Mine is in a cpl of weeks too, so I’ve hidden a bottle of vodka and see if I can remember where it is in two weeks ... well at my age, I’m getting forgetful "

put where you hid it in yor calendar so it will pop up and remind you on the day x

By *edHeadedFunWoman
over a year ago

Didsbury

"Mine is in a cpl of weeks too, so I’ve hidden a bottle of vodka and see if I can remember where it is in two weeks ... well at my age, I’m getting forgetful

put where you hid it in yor calendar so it will pop up and remind you on the day x"

**your calendar

Sorry no glasses on still in bed

By *edHeadedFunWoman
over a year ago

Didsbury

"I think we should be allowed to postpone for 6 months if we cant celebrate properly

This definitely

Xx

Happy birthday. Hope shopping goes well. Just stay 2m away from anyone x "

Most definitely, hate shopping anyway x

By *irm hand LukeMan
over a year ago

Stamford in the Vale ish

Mine was on Sunday. Twas not a fun day much to my disappointment!

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

"Mine is in a cpl of weeks too, so I’ve hidden a bottle of vodka and see if I can remember where it is in two weeks ... well at my age, I’m getting forgetful

put where you hid it in yor calendar so it will pop up and remind you on the day x

**your calendar

Sorry no glasses on still in bed "

Great idea .. but I’m moving when this is over and packed a load of my stuff and think the bottle is in a box lol... so when it pops up on my phone I’m still going be confused lol

By *edHeadedFunWoman
over a year ago

Didsbury

**your calendar

Great idea .. but I’m moving when this is over and packed a load of my stuff and think the bottle is in a box lol... so when it pops up on my phone I’m still going be confused lol "

Oh bugger you're screwed then or other option go on to drink supermarket or alternative website and order one to be delivered on that day. X

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

**your calendar

Great idea .. but I’m moving when this is over and packed a load of my stuff and think the bottle is in a box lol... so when it pops up on my phone I’m still going be confused lol

Oh bugger you're screwed then or other option go on to drink supermarket or alternative website and order one to be delivered on that day. X"

Wow, u should be a professor... I’ll go to the shops and say I’m getting essentials for my mum ... then come back and hide that bottle too

By *edHeadedFunWoman
over a year ago

Didsbury

**your calendar

Oh bugger you're screwed then or other option go on to drink supermarket or alternative website and order one to be delivered on that day. X

Wow, u should be a professor... I’ll go to the shops and say I’m getting essentials for my mum ... then come back and hide that bottle too "

Isn't Vodka a natural anesthetic which in that case it is essential

over a year ago

nottingham

"Mines, today! No time to celebrate as a key worker it’s off to work for a long shift. "

Happy birthday pal

over a year ago

nottingham

This definitely

Xx"

Happy birthday to you xx

Post new Message to Thread