Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sarcastic messages

Jump to newest

By *uicy jugs OP   Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Why do men send sarcastic messages to you then block your response ... if I am not your cup of tea just move on to someone else no need to try and lower my self esteem ... i have enough confidence in who i am to not take it to heart but someone stepping up to swing as a beginner may find it intimidating ...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Hey lady, their lack of esteem will be a lot higher/lower than yours.

Esteem comes from your values, if they don’t value your values.... well. Just don’t make a mental image of where their appendage is on the forehead.

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Only those who are already lowlifes themselves put other people down. Take no notice.

By *uicy jugs OP   Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Only those who are already lowlifes themselves put other people down. Take no notice."

Totaly agree .... especially in times like this its time to lift each others spirits not knock them down ... i love my fab family and enjoy the lifestyle

By *uicy jugs OP   Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Hey lady, their lack of esteem will be a lot higher/lower than yours.

Esteem comes from your values, if they don’t value your values.... well. Just don’t make a mental image of where their appendage is on the forehead."

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No idea JJ but can you put the toilet seat down please as I’m very OCD!!!

Ignore delete block it’s your adventure not theirs.

Best of luck.

T

By *uciferLingerieMan
over a year ago

Leeds

If someone can't accept or offer a polite decline then you should only see the positive that they are not worth your energy and you are already a mile above them!

My kink for lingerie is not everyone's cup of tea, I know that, but in the main most declines are polite, anything nasty just makes me laugh at the keyboard warriors that can't even engage because of their deflated ego's! Enough shit going on without going out your way to be a total c#nt! rant over!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Unfortunately the only way a minority insecure and unhappy of people can feel better is by trying to make someone else feel worse. It's a character flaw that they have to live with,but thankfully you don't have to OP.

By *uicy jugs OP   Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

"If someone can't accept or offer a polite decline then you should only see the positive that they are not worth your energy and you are already a mile above them!

My kink for lingerie is not everyone's cup of tea, I know that, but in the main most declines are polite, anything nasty just makes me laugh at the keyboard warriors that can't even engage because of their deflated ego's! Enough shit going on without going out your way to be a total c#nt! rant over! "

By *uicy jugs OP   Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Unfortunately the only way a minority insecure and unhappy of people can feel better is by trying to make someone else feel worse. It's a character flaw that they have to live with,but thankfully you don't have to OP."

Post new Message to Thread