Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Would you still meet

Jump to newest

By *ikingCool OP   Man
over a year ago

carmarthen

Hi females and guys, if you where offered to meet with the most gorgeous couples, female or guy would you still meet and be honest. My answer would be no

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Next question.

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Anyone who answers yes needs to give their heads a wobble. They would be totally selfish and reckless to do so.

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

No because if they are meeting in the current climate they are reckless and selfish.

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

"Anyone who answers yes needs to give their heads a wobble. They would be totally selfish and reckless to do so."

Snap lol

over a year ago

Yes it would be totally selfish

By *ptimus758Man
over a year ago

brentwood

I received a message from a couple on Friday asking to meet, it sounded like all my dreams came true, but I declined straight away now is not the time to be taking unnecessary risks

By *am069Man
over a year ago

London

The world is currently going into shutdown, not just this little island... given all the evidence, the advice to avoid contacting other seems pretty sounds...

Understandably, meeting one person or a couple might appear to be less risky than being in a public space with a group...

But it's kinda like playing Russian Roulette, but thinking that bullet is a blank.

Maybe I'm alone im thinking that?!

Perhaps stay home, turn on the Pron Hob and put some of your stashed toilet paper to use

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Oh dear...no

By *ink Panther 123Man
over a year ago

Colnbrook

Simple Answer...............No

By *erriAnneTV/TS
over a year ago

The shire

I'm going for a drive in my car tomorrow to met someone but I'll be in my car and they'll be in theirs and we'll be observing social distancing. On way to my own car I have gel so every surface I can't act I can ean myself. It's basically a social but sitting in 2 cars with more than 6 feet in between. Does this make me irresponsible even tho I'm well away from anyone ?

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Aqua lung, check. Condoms, check. Surgical gloves check. Anti bacterial gel behind nails, check, surgical iodine paint, check.

It’s trying to get into a taxi that will accept you that is the problem.

We would meet to be truthful, only people we know and trust. If there is a sniff or a snizzle, back to finding a taxi.

over a year ago

No chance, I'm only on fab these days as a social media platform and maybe to see old friends I've met in the past but no meeting anyone whatsoever at the moment.

over a year ago

"Aqua lung, check. Condoms, check. Surgical gloves check. Anti bacterial gel behind nails, check, surgical iodine paint, check.

We would meet to be truthful, only people we know and trust. If there is a sniff or a snizzle, back to finding a taxi.

"

Sadly just because you know them doesnt make it safe. They could be carrying without knowing..most have no symptoms. Remember 1 person started this so every new person can have a huge effect. Be safe save lives

over a year ago

People's lack of intelligence is stunning to be honest ... selfish behaviour is ugly

over a year ago

"I'm going for a drive in my car tomorrow to met someone but I'll be in my car and they'll be in theirs and we'll be observing social distancing. On way to my own car I have gel so every surface I can't act I can ean myself. It's basically a social but sitting in 2 cars with more than 6 feet in between. Does this make me irresponsible even tho I'm well away from anyone ? "

To answer your question

YES IT DOES END OF

over a year ago

"I received a message from a couple on Friday asking to meet, it sounded like all my dreams came true, but I declined straight away now is not the time to be taking unnecessary risks"

Typical isn’t fella you get a rare meet & have to call it off , Sod’s law eh

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"People's lack of intelligence is stunning to be honest ... selfish behaviour is ugly "

How do you know.

By *ornytoad1362Couple
over a year ago

St. Austell

no m8 we wouldn't at this moment people will still be around after this virus is gone so just chill and wait lol

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Aqua lung, check. Condoms, check. Surgical gloves check. Anti bacterial gel behind nails, check, surgical iodine paint, check.

Sadly just because you know them doesnt make it safe. They could be carrying without knowing..most have no symptoms. Remember 1 person started this so every new person can have a huge effect. Be safe save lives "

We have ( we think ) both had it.

Out of the normal 8000 deaths to flu ( my dad was one of them ) per year how many have died from corona?

My wife is diabetic. Think with history and underlying health problems, we would risk problems.

Where has the lemming culture come from?

By *eoeclipseWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

If you & who you meeting are other wise not around others especially the vulnerable and show no symptoms, then I don't see the problem.

It's a contact virus.....yet there's lots of people all in the supermarket stocking up, touching the same produce, tills & card machines......filling up cars touching same pumps & machines again.

Mass public gatherings cancelled because that'll allow a spread like wildfire to the point the nhs cannot cope.

All of these restrictions are so the medical services can cope not because it's mega deadly.

But yes, everyone has a responsibility, it'll all down to who your around in your private life.

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

No.

Happy to be lemmings and not superspreaders.

over a year ago

"People's lack of intelligence is stunning to be honest ... selfish behaviour is ugly

How do you know. "

Lol ... better to have said I find selfishness ugly

over a year ago

Sadly just because you know them doesnt make it safe. They could be carrying without knowing..most have no symptoms. Remember 1 person started this so every new person can have a huge effect. Be safe save lives

Out of the normal 8000 deaths to flu ( my dad was one of them ) per year how many have died from corona?

My wife is diabetic. Think with history and underlying health problems, we would risk problems.

Where has the lemming culture come from?"

Turn the light out and close the door when you leave. The mind boggles .

over a year ago

Nope...guys dont stay the night, they certainly ain't staying till summer or beyond

By *erriAnneTV/TS
over a year ago

The shire

"I'm going for a drive in my car tomorrow to met someone but I'll be in my car and they'll be in theirs and we'll be observing social distancing. On way to my own car I have gel so every surface I can't act I can ean myself. It's basically a social but sitting in 2 cars with more than 6 feet in between. Does this make me irresponsible even tho I'm well away from anyone ?

To answer your question

YES IT DOES END OF"

Does it? Does it really tho. I've said already no contact and will be in 2 different cars with more than the recommended 2 metres spacing and just having a chat. No contact at all not even close. I scrub scrub and sanitise over and over all my surfaces including my car. The biggest risk is walking to my car and that's literally 6 feet from my door.

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Not a fucking chance! Meets can wait. Can't believe I'm even answering this tbh in a climate when others are willing to meet whether they've had it or not.

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

Simples, no until all the chances of contracting corona virus has disappeared

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

I'm having a meet with my Husband tomorrow. I'm cooking. He's bringing the Moet. He's is sat next to me on the sofa right now however

Cat X

over a year ago

"I'm going for a drive in my car tomorrow to met someone but I'll be in my car and they'll be in theirs and we'll be observing social distancing. On way to my own car I have gel so every surface I can't act I can ean myself. It's basically a social but sitting in 2 cars with more than 6 feet in between. Does this make me irresponsible even tho I'm well away from anyone ? "

Just face time one another! Saves buggering about!

By *ornybobBuilderMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

I would say yes how does the end of June sound

By *erriAnneTV/TS
over a year ago

The shire

"I'm going for a drive in my car tomorrow to met someone but I'll be in my car and they'll be in theirs and we'll be observing social distancing. On way to my own car I have gel so every surface I can't act I can ean myself. It's basically a social but sitting in 2 cars with more than 6 feet in between. Does this make me irresponsible even tho I'm well away from anyone ?

Just face time one another! Saves buggering about! "

There'll be no buggering going on anyway lol

By *reeman76Man
over a year ago

oldbury

X hamster and flesh light for me until this is all over. Nothing out the ordinary tbh lol

By *revaunanceCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

"Hi females and guys, if you where offered to meet with the most gorgeous couples, female or guy would you still meet and be honest. My answer would be no"

No, absolutely not. But we might consider pencilling them in for later in the year.

By * and C 123Couple
over a year ago

Delamere

I would. It's a mild to moderate respiratory complaint being marketed as the black death. Not fooled by the bullshit. Sorry.

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"I would. It's a mild to moderate respiratory complaint being marketed as the black death. Not fooled by the bullshit. Sorry."

And the madness continues.....

By *ic_khan2341Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Many would because they think they are fine and not going to get the virus.

Look at the crowds today in many London places.

By * and C 123Couple
over a year ago

Delamere

It's mostly fake media nonsense.

over a year ago

"It's mostly fake media nonsense. "

Don't feed them!

over a year ago

As is this comment

P

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"It's mostly fake media nonsense.

Don't feed them! "

Quite right! Lockdown preparation it seems. The comments are only going to get more extreme as folk crave for entertainment. Note to self.

By *ic_khan2341Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Pity this virus does not target idiots only

over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

(Speechless)

over a year ago

"I would. It's a mild to moderate respiratory complaint being marketed as the black death. Not fooled by the bullshit. Sorry."

Let’s hope that every one reading your comments checks out your profile before pressing the BLOCK BUTTON.

You’re one of the few who spoil Fabswingers fun times

over a year ago

"Hi females and guys, if you where offered to meet with the most gorgeous couples, female or guy would you still meet and be honest. My answer would be no"

If we all chatted and were compatible, then yes.

When this whole shitstorm is over.

B

over a year ago

Nope and we would also block them for even asking for a meet during the current situation.

over a year ago

They are going to love you in Italy ffs

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"No.

Happy to be lemmings and not superspreaders."

That’s fine, a lot of people die having a meaningless life.

There was a speech, attributed to Mandela, however it was from an woman activist in South Africa, went something like this.

“ I fought, I fought for my mum.

She said that there are three types of people in this world.

There are those who live their lives and die, in a generation their names are not remembered.

Then there are those, bad people who are only remembered by the bad they have done.

Then, occasionally there are those who leave this world a little better than when they entered it.

I rebelled the system, because, I didn’t want to let my mum down”.

How many lemmings can say that?

over a year ago

By *londie8399Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

No!

over a year ago

For the love of god no

It could be Hayley Atwell and Eva Green and it would still be no

Hope you sexy bastards are doing the right thing x

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

[Removed by poster at 22/03/20 21:59:28]

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"No.

There was a speech, attributed to Mandela, however it was from an woman activist in South Africa, went something like this.

There are those who live their lives and die, in a generation their names are not remembered.

Then there are those, bad people who are only remembered by the bad they have done.

Then, occasionally there are those who leave this world a little better than when they entered it.

How many lemmings can say that?"

I'm not sure the actions of fabbers who are still meeting are comparable with Nelson Mandela

over a year ago

Generally no, but I did have a meet request from a woman I know yesterday. She already had the virus just over two weeks ago, luckily pretty mild symptoms, isolated herself for the recommended time and is now back at work, and since had a +ve test. Pretty certain it’s totally safe but still not sure about it...

over a year ago

No

over a year ago

"Generally no, but I did have a meet request from a woman I know yesterday. She already had the virus just over two weeks ago, luckily pretty mild symptoms, isolated herself for the recommended time and is now back at work, and since had a +ve test. Pretty certain it’s totally safe but still not sure about it..."

Cloud cuckoo land !

By *abasaurus RexMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"I would. It's a mild to moderate respiratory complaint being marketed as the black death. Not fooled by the bullshit. Sorry.

Let’s hope that every one reading your comments checks out your profile before pressing the BLOCK BUTTON.

You’re one of the few who spoil Fabswingers fun times

"

You’re entitled to your opinion, but so are the others.

over a year ago

"We have ( we think ) both had it.

Where has the lemming culture come from?"

You think you’ve had it? It’s supposed to be like the flu on steroids. I think you’d know.

By *abasaurus RexMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

You think you’ve had it? It’s supposed to be like the flu on steroids. I think you’d know. "

Not for everyone. Some don’t even know they’ve had it. Some never show symptoms.

over a year ago

You think you’ve had it? It’s supposed to be like the flu on steroids. I think you’d know. "

Not really. Symptoms vary from person to person. Some have gotten serious symptoms. Some got the infection and didn't even notice.

over a year ago

Yes, but to both ‘think’ they’ve had it when one is diabetic?

over a year ago

Nope sorry,,, happy to infect you thing not my bag baby .

By *ve 63Woman
over a year ago

Newbridge

But happy to come shopping and maybe pass it onto the cashiers

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"No.

How many lemmings can say that?

I'm not sure the actions of fabbers who are still meeting are comparable with Nelson Mandela "

Thing is, as I said, it was not Mandela , was a woman who stood for alternative thought. What happens it is smoke from what was really happening.

Perhaps people are listening ( not thinking for themselves ).

It’s flu.

China was in economic decline.

Shut down, it has reversed this, reduced spending and stabilised the economy.

It is flu.

Suddenly China after a shut down hasn’t any more.

It is flu.

Memetics are a odd mix, odd that the media have hooked into it....well those that control media.

It is flu.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Please advise me on the data to support this please.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Yes, but to both ‘think’ they’ve had it when one is diabetic? "

Are you diabetic? would be interested in how a virus effects your blood sugars.

Please explain your reasoning please.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Turn the light out and close the door when you leave. The mind boggles ."

What’s the point when the light is out anyway.

over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"No.

How many lemmings can say that?"

Ones that are still alive!

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

It's a no from me, and anyway everyone on here is beautiful , even the men in dresses !!! X

By *oss and SuzieCouple
over a year ago

Porthmadog

It's sort of yes from the navel down and no from the navel up for us.... guess we'll have to do the sensible thing this time x

over a year ago

"It's sort of yes from the navel down and no from the navel up for us.... guess we'll have to do the sensible thing this time x"

From the navel down. I do hope you are joking and you accidentally missed the lol of the end

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

"It's sort of yes from the navel down and no from the navel up for us.... guess we'll have to do the sensible thing this time x"

I'm breaking all of the rules !!! But please were did you get the gold collar from, it's lush and I so want one xxx sorry xxx

By *uliette500Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"If you & who you meeting are other wise not around others especially the vulnerable and show no symptoms, then I don't see the problem.

It's a contact virus.....yet there's lots of people all in the supermarket stocking up, touching the same produce, tills & card machines......filling up cars touching same pumps & machines again.

Mass public gatherings cancelled because that'll allow a spread like wildfire to the point the nhs cannot cope.

All of these restrictions are so the medical services can cope not because it's mega deadly.

But yes, everyone has a responsibility, it'll all down to who your around in your private life. "

It is NOT a contact virus. It is a respiratory virus. If you are close enough to share a breathe with someone you are close enough to catch it. This is why they tell you to keep 2 meters away from other people. (Something not currently being observed by most people)

The droplets from a cough can land on other things or be spread from an infected persons hands if they have coughed into their hands hance the hand washing.

By *uliette500Woman
over a year ago

Hull

People with your attitude are now laid dying in Italy and around the world. Along with the few hundred othet people they had a hand in infecting.

over a year ago

No no and no. Not meeting anyone at the moment. None, previous, even absolutely amazing sex, not even a social. Waiting and I know who to contact then...ha!

Post new Message to Thread