FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

DO you think swinging is a hindrance to serious relationship on other avenue?

Jump to newest

By *ieutenant OP   Man
over a year ago

london

I am not trying to bash anyone here regarding their life-style.let be frank,some people are addicted to swinging.The zeal to look for serious relationship on other avenue is becomes very difficult. Also dating site is the worse due to poor vetting and financial extortion involved.

I know alot of people will disagree with me. Time is of the essence.I started swinging during the era of contact-mag and premium phone messaging contact eg loots ad-paper in the 80s-to-90s.l look at conventional relationship as boring. I didn't show any-intrest in any relationship. As maturity set in,I realised I need to balance my lifestyle. Family first.

So what do you deduced from this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

??? if your 44yrs old then you were born 1975/76 .... that would make you in 1986 10yrs old 1994 you would just have been 18 yrs olds so i struggle to see how you were an 80s swinger ??? is your fab age right ?????

over a year ago

"??? if your 44yrs old then you were born 1975/76 .... that would make you in 1986 10yrs old 1994 you would just have been 18 yrs olds so i struggle to see how you were an 80s swinger ??? is your fab age right ?????"

Ha ha ha ...you've just had your collar felt my son, betcha don't answer that one ...howling

over a year ago

yes of course it is why have one when you can have a hundred

over a year ago

"??? if your 44yrs old then you were born 1975/76 .... that would make you in 1986 10yrs old 1994 you would just have been 18 yrs olds so i struggle to see how you were an 80s swinger ??? is your fab age right ?????"

Hah, busted

By *ieutenant OP   Man
over a year ago

london

I was referring to the 80s to the 90s mag.which I started with around 1995. Before the internet era.

over a year ago

So swinging at 19?

over a year ago

"So swinging at 19?"

I started my fetish journey when I was 19

over a year ago

"I am not trying to bash anyone here regarding their life-style.let be frank,some people are addicted to swinging.The zeal to look for serious relationship on other avenue is becomes very difficult. Also dating site is the worse due to poor vetting and financial extortion involved.

I know alot of people will disagree with me. Time is of the essence.I started swinging during the era of contact-mag and premium phone messaging contact eg loots ad-paper in the 80s-to-90s.l look at conventional relationship as boring. I didn't show any-intrest in any relationship. As maturity set in,I realised I need to balance my lifestyle. Family first.

So what do you deduced from this?"

You grew up.

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

"So swinging at 19?

I started my fetish journey when I was 19"

And i started travelling the country for sex via newspapers aged 17.

over a year ago

My family does come first... I don't need to be im any kind of relationship, swinging or conventional, to do that, as far as I am aware

Post new Message to Thread