Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Too old

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As im 49 am i too old to be on fab most profiles seem to say looking for 18-40 or 18-45

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ltra72Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Your never too old pal

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

You aren't too old. Search for profiles that are looking for your age group, that's what we do.

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

Well I will kick off..... I am 72 and have friend of 59.

There is space for EVERYONE on Fab. Is it easy and simple?? No, it is not...., especially for single guys. With persistence and a bit of luck you just never do know. I reckon there is someone for everyone on here, just a matter of finding them...!!

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

Oh, should have said, 49....!!! You are a veritable youngster....!! Plum in the right age range, I would say...

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"As im 49 am i too old to be on fab most profiles seem to say looking for 18-40 or 18-45 "

No x

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

Welcome to my world ... it ain’t as easy once yr over that 50s hill lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"You aren't too old. Search for profiles that are looking for your age group, that's what we do. "
lol but he wants younger

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

"You aren't too old. Search for profiles that are looking for your age group, that's what we do. lol but he wants younger "

Younger than 49....plenty on here who fit that demographic..

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

"Welcome to my world ... it ain’t as easy once yr over that 50s hill lol "

Try it when you are over 70.....!! It can and does happen. You need to put your self about. Be pleasant, chat to folk, try to come across as attractive as a person. Some luck does help too..!!

That is true of other aspects of life. When I started my business I worked hard at it but some good pals and some lucky breaks helped. Being wide enough awake to spot them can also help...!!

I suppose in this world it is good idea to be able spot when someone is flirting with you!!

over a year ago

"As im 49 am i too old to be on fab most profiles seem to say looking for 18-40 or 18-45 "

Are you fuck too old.

I'm screwing a dude who's 57

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

The problem with age is accepting people your own age group don't want to meet others of their age group.

Often I've seen from people who have fabbed my pics are usually looking for anything from 18 to either below their age or literally just over. I find it ironic when people say it's hard to find people on here when they dismiss their own age group.

If you aren't attracted to your own age group can you really expect others to feel attraction to you?

Wishing for someone 20 30 40+ years younger/older than yourself is quite the fanciful wish when it comes to understanding a large portion of the population aren't attracted to people the same ages as their parents and grandparents and vice versa for the younger trying to find older they aren't attracted to people who are the same ages as their adult children and adult grandchildren. It's a niche so by having those preferences your fish pool is rather limited in terms of hooking a fish one will bite eventually.

I understand that people have the notions that older generations don't have the energy or ability for bedroom antics. I know full well from my grandparents they still had a sex life in their late 70s but you can't shake the idea even though you're full of life you don't feel as old as your age. You feel younger and even times forget the age you are until you're reminded.

The same beliefs that younger generations aren't as knowledgeable and immature. People in their 20s make the same judgements about their age group so they seek older for "experience"

Not realising you're making decisions about someone based on their age. Stereotyping age without knowingly doing so.

over a year ago

Awwww

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

Much sense in the above......

Could write a book on it...!! All relationships are different. In my own case, yes, I have been looking and realised at 72 the chances , shall we say, were low. If someone had popped up, more likely expected someone near my age.

Can't believe it but have a wonderful friend 15 years my junior. We clicked.

Have always wanted and enjoyed sex. At 72 I am not what I was when I was 25 (obvious !!). She has been able to relax me and it turns out I am able to satisfy her. There was NEVER any doubt she would satisfy me...!! It has amazed me but we are all unique.

Sexual desire stays with many people right into old age. Per4formance drop off but desire much less. so...

Just my thoughts and experience... Loving it right now. We neither of us know where it will lead but more than happy to enjoy the moment..!!

LONG LIVE SEX !!!

By *edHeadedFunWoman
over a year ago

Didsbury

Definitely not too old. Don't think about it and just have fun x

By *oungguyxxx100Man
over a year ago

Sheffield and Maidstone

I always seem to have an issue with being too young lol

By *etLikeMan
over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

"The problem with age is accepting people your own age group don't want to meet others of their age group.

Often I've seen from people who have fabbed my pics are usually looking for anything from 18 to either below their age or literally just over. I find it ironic when people say it's hard to find people on here when they dismiss their own age group.

If you aren't attracted to your own age group can you really expect others to feel attraction to you?

Wishing for someone 20 30 40+ years younger/older than yourself is quite the fanciful wish when it comes to understanding a large portion of the population aren't attracted to people the same ages as their parents and grandparents and vice versa for the younger trying to find older they aren't attracted to people who are the same ages as their adult children and adult grandchildren. It's a niche so by having those preferences your fish pool is rather limited in terms of hooking a fish one will bite eventually.

I understand that people have the notions that older generations don't have the energy or ability for bedroom antics. I know full well from my grandparents they still had a sex life in their late 70s but you can't shake the idea even though you're full of life you don't feel as old as your age. You feel younger and even times forget the age you are until you're reminded.

The same beliefs that younger generations aren't as knowledgeable and immature. People in their 20s make the same judgements about their age group so they seek older for "experience"

Not realising you're making decisions about someone based on their age. Stereotyping age without knowingly doing so. "

You have saved me a long and detailed reply, by writing a long and detailed reply with which I agree.

By *accaMan
over a year ago

leicester

Certainly gets harder on here once you get padt 45, It seems to be a no-mans land. The ladies younger than that seem to want fellas thier own age, and ladies above 45 want fellas young more often than not.

There's still ladies out there wanting to play, its just a matter of time spent getting to know them.

over a year ago

"As im 49 am i too old to be on fab most profiles seem to say looking for 18-40 or 18-45

Are you fuck too old.

I'm screwing a dude who's 57 "

Hi Alice - you seem like a very nice, attractive and smart woman

By *nglishbullaMan
over a year ago

colchester

[Removed by poster at 20/03/20 12:48:07]

over a year ago

"Well put."

I think I've still got the touch

over a year ago

I am old

over a year ago

Your to good for some

I'm to young for some

I guess everyone is looking for different ages so your not to old for all and I'm not to young for all.Its that simples

over a year ago

"I am old "

You look fabulous

over a year ago

Never to old!

We have a slight age gap and met on the fetish scene...

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for the comments guys and gals x

over a year ago

63 this year. Yes it gets really difficult as the years go by, but still enjoy being here. Got some lovely friends on here.

over a year ago

"Your never too old pal to shag women with hairy pussies "

True

By *un and Frolics 1Woman
over a year ago

Lincoln

My wife is 66 and I am 69 and we do alright thank you 49 is a youngster.

By *arkus1812Man
over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

I have recently celebrated my 80th Birthday, I have two good female friends on here both age 65. I am also currently talking to a 40 year old lady who,despite my medical situation, is interested in meeting with me.

My advice is to stick with it.

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

"I am old "

You are definitely NOT, you are but a kid...!!

over a year ago

You're as old as you feel OP. I feel 30 ... enjoy!

By *offee and KinksCouple
over a year ago

Notts/Derby

Im 50 and my partner is 54 ... so we too are outside of most peoples desired age range but not everyones ... and actually ee keep ourselves in good shape so i just look at it as their loss ..

We do better im clubs when we are seen in person but have had some meets through fab .. and we enjoy the forums

Vixen

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

"Im 50 and my partner is 54 ... so we too are outside of most peoples desired age range but not everyones ... and actually ee keep ourselves in good shape so i just look at it as their loss ..

We do better im clubs when we are seen in person but have had some meets through fab .. and we enjoy the forums

Vixen "

Certainly true. People put their numbers on their profiles, some folk do stick to them. If you meet in a club, you get chatting and things can and often to progress... Comes down to who fancies who, not age bands !!

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

"I have recently celebrated my 80th Birthday, I have two good female friends on here both age 65. I am also currently talking to a 40 year old lady who,despite my medical situation, is interested in meeting with me.

My advice is to stick with it."

Good on yerrr, keep it up (in both senses !!). Trust I will still be going at 80...

Post new Message to Thread