Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Boys that dress up

Jump to newest

By *ilk and all things nice OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

secret bunker

Being one myself I love it because I love how it feels and how feminine it makes me feel as well as how I look when dressed .. it’s also sexual

Like to know what other boys like to dress and why and how it makes you feel also

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

secret bunker

Just me then

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No I like to wear lingerie ,the feel of them on my skin makes me feel sexy and slutty x

By *mandajane01TV/TS
over a year ago

Ballymena

I’ve been dressing since I was 6. Like the OP I love it because I love how it feels and how feminine it makes me feel as well as how I think I look when dressed. It does not have to be sexual but it does add to feeling feminine to be attractive to men, for them to want to kiss and cuddle, and to be able to arouse them sexually. I always enjoy dressing be it for myself in the house, going out socially with other girls or getting ready for a date with a guy knowing he wants to get in my panties. Being dressed changes the way I feel, I’m a softer spoken, more tactile, and more attentive to others needs. OP you look fantastic xxx

over a year ago

secret bunker

What’s your favourite outfit ever that you’ve worn?

over a year ago

"Just me then"

You waited 14 minutes... ?

over a year ago

I’ve always been fascinated by nylon since I was around 5 years old. I first tried on a pair of stockings when I was 10 and I was hooked. I’ve fought against it long enough but a good few years ago just decided to go with it. I loved the very first time I asked a girlfriend to put her stockings on me, we’d been clubbing and were a bit relaxed. The sex was incredible. I’ve shared my fetish with others since. I had a fwb who allowed me to choose whatever stockings, lingerie or dress of hers I wanted to try. That was exceptionally hot. A long time ago now.

By *etasubTV/TS
over a year ago

West of Newcastle

[Removed by poster at 20/03/20 08:31:32]

By *etasubTV/TS
over a year ago

West of Newcastle

[Removed by poster at 20/03/20 08:31:22]

By *etasubTV/TS
over a year ago

West of Newcastle

Used to CD and had some great fun

By *teve CDMan
over a year ago

hull villages

It just feels so good to dress up

By *uilty pleasurersCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

Started dressing and feels sexy, can’t wait to dress again, something a lot more sexy

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

I feel like the person I should always be

over a year ago

secret bunker

"I’ve always been fascinated by nylon since I was around 5 years old. I first tried on a pair of stockings when I was 10 and I was hooked. I’ve fought against it long enough but a good few years ago just decided to go with it. I loved the very first time I asked a girlfriend to put her stockings on me, we’d been clubbing and were a bit relaxed. The sex was incredible. I’ve shared my fetish with others since. I had a fwb who allowed me to choose whatever stockings, lingerie or dress of hers I wanted to try. That was exceptionally hot. A long time ago now. "

I first started with my sisters silk teddy

Post new Message to Thread