Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hiding!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

'who's looked at me' do you think it's right to hide your profile when looking at others? To not show up on the 'who's looked at me' list

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"'who's looked at me' do you think it's right to hide your profile when looking at others? To not show up on the 'who's looked at me' list"
yes. I do think its okay. I'd like to be able to appear offline too

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

I think you're free to do what you like on here. Obviously it's probably less of a headache for women and couples to stay hidden when looking at profiles.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why would it not be ok?

I am more interested in your reason for your question.

By *ettieAndIrvingMan
over a year ago

Derby

"Why would it not be ok?

I am more interested in your reason for your question."

Likewise. Weird question.

over a year ago

Literally just wondering what people's views were. I only found the option the other day and was wondering how many people make use of it. I haven't used it myself because I don't see the point, but it made me think about who is looking at our profile without us knowing. We have plenty of pics Fabs by single men who apparently have never looked at our profile?!

over a year ago

"'who's looked at me' do you think it's right to hide your profile when looking at others? To not show up on the 'who's looked at me' list"

Nothing wrong with it. You might have a hairy wart.

over a year ago

"'who's looked at me' do you think it's right to hide your profile when looking at others? To not show up on the 'who's looked at me' list

Nothing wrong with it. You might have a hairy wart."

You leave my hairy warts out of it

over a year ago

Yes because quite often when you look at a profile, decide you're not interested so don't wink or message people still think it's a good idea to mail you saying "hey I saw you looked at my profile" and try to initiate conversation.

over a year ago

"Yes because quite often when you look at a profile, decide you're not interested so don't wink or message people still think it's a good idea to mail you saying "hey I saw you looked at my profile" and try to initiate conversation. "

Yeah I kinda understand it more for you single ladies, I'm sure you're inundated with messages anyway without the extra pressure

Post new Message to Thread