Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sex with disabled people

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone have any questions or worries about meeting disabled people.

Fire away with questions.

If you are going to insult, think twice, be kind

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *otscouseguyMan
over a year ago

Warrington

Great post OP. Has your disability ever resulted in you being let down at the point of meet?

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Disability have never bothered me, I might be interested in a very open conversation to just make sure that I know the best way to to do things as of course some positions or manoeuvres might be more uncomfortable.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nope, played with a guy in a wheelchair a few times

over a year ago

"Great post OP. Has your disability ever resulted in you being let down at the point of meet?"

I'm newish to swinging, only met people i know. But outside of fab it has been an issues yes

over a year ago

"Disability have never bothered me, I might be interested in a very open conversation to just make sure that I know the best way to to do things as of course some positions or manoeuvres might be more uncomfortable. "

Good to hearing. Conversations are good. Adds to the build up, bit of teasing

??

over a year ago

"Nope, played with a guy in a wheelchair a few times "

Great. Good to hear. ?? Lucky guy

over a year ago

I've met a couple of fellas who were amputees. Didn't put me off them. Loss of limb doesn't define them. As another has mentioned, there are some positions that may not be suitable to try but adaptations and conversations are necessary as with all able bodied peeps.

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Hi op

Just stumbled across your photo and to be honest its a great pic

To me it looks like you were in the army and got injured while away on active service

I'm not trying to pry but my God I'd imagine the women would be flocking to you if thats your story

Just as a question about disability...if you take off the false limb can you manage to get around or do you have to leave it on until you go to bed

Hope its ok to ask these questions

By *hedevilKTWoman
over a year ago

milton keynes

I’m disabled and have had ppl put off because of it before.

over a year ago

My ex had ms and I was with her for years x

By *hedevilKTWoman
over a year ago

milton keynes

I would not be put off by someone else’s disability at all

over a year ago

"Hi op

To me it looks like you were in the army and got injured while away on active service

I'm not trying to pry but my God I'd imagine the women would be flocking to you if thats your story

Just as a question about disability...if you take off the false limb can you manage to get around or do you have to leave it on until you go to bed

"

Might just have been an infection, meningitis, a shark attack, diabetes, many many reasons to lose a limb.

Maybe even the smiler ride

By *otscouseguyMan
over a year ago

Warrington

"Great post OP. Has your disability ever resulted in you being let down at the point of meet?

I'm newish to swinging, only met people i know. But outside of fab it has been an issues yes"

Glad it's not been an issue on Fab mate, shame about some people on the outside world though.

It's a tough line I imagine being upfront about having a disability... but... at the same time why should you because it doesn't really matter?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/03/20 00:18:22]

over a year ago

"Hi op

Might just have been an infection, meningitis, a shark attack, diabetes, many many reasons to lose a limb.

Maybe even the smiler ride "

On or off I can get around. Easier to fuck standing up with it on

By *otscouseguyMan
over a year ago

Warrington

He did ask if it was ok to ask but highlights the preconceived ideas we can have. Hats off to the OP for opening a forum on this.

over a year ago

Nope for me we are all the same.

By *otscouseguyMan
over a year ago

Warrington

"He did ask if it was ok to ask but highlights the preconceived ideas we can have. Hats off to the OP for opening a forum on this."

*Apologies forgot to quote - to Rockabilly*

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Op at what point do you tell a perspective partner about the disability or is it obvious and its the first thing you have to say .

over a year ago

"Op at what point do you tell a perspective partner about the disability or is it obvious and its the first thing you have to say ."

Here right away.

Outside fab, dating by the 3rd date. I dredd it

By *hedevilKTWoman
over a year ago

milton keynes

I don’t have choice on crutches so have to warn them before meet

By *otscouseguyMan
over a year ago

Warrington

"I don’t have choice on crutches so have to warn them before meet"

Should you have to though?

By *hedevilKTWoman
over a year ago

milton keynes

"I don’t have choice on crutches so have to warn them before meet

Should you have to though?"

Shouldn’t have to but learnt hard way better to give them chance to run rather deal with face drop when see them in person

By *otscouseguyMan
over a year ago

Warrington

Shouldn’t have to but learnt hard way better to give them chance to run rather deal with face drop when see them in person "

I can understand that, as awful as it is. It's the other person's issue though really.

over a year ago

wy??? do you say with cloths you bring??or what shoes or underware??

By *hedevilKTWoman
over a year ago

milton keynes

Shouldn’t have to but learnt hard way better to give them chance to run rather deal with face drop when see them in person

I can understand that, as awful as it is. It's the other person's issue though really."

Normally is there issues but it’s me that has to deal with repercussions so learnt to say it right away so know what type character dealing with when they go silent on me.

Oh well there loss I’m fabulous and very flexiable lol

By *hedevilKTWoman
over a year ago

milton keynes

"I don’t have choice on crutches so have to warn them before meetwy??? do you say with cloths you bring??or what shoes or underware??"

No but some people embarrassed to be seen with someone on crutches sadly

By *otscouseguyMan
over a year ago

Warrington

I can understand that, as awful as it is. It's the other person's issue though really.

Normally is there issues but it’s me that has to deal with repercussions so learnt to say it right away so know what type character dealing with when they go silent on me.

Oh well there loss I’m fabulous and very flexiable lol "

Fabulous and flexible eh?

over a year ago

I guess it depends on the person and our connection. It wouldn't put me off talking to someone but if their disability restricted what we could do then I'd want to discuss our wants and expectations and see if they match or if compromises could be made to accommodate them. If we clicked and the desire was there then I'd be more willing adapt.

I was seeing a guy for a while who was paralysed from the waist down. At the time the things we could do together suited us both and we both got what we needed from it.

over a year ago

"Does anyone have any questions or worries about meeting disabled people.

If you are going to insult, think twice, be kind "

There are many people on here with physical, mental or emotional disabilities.

Whilst meeting a person with a disability may bother some judgemental narrow minded opinionated people - it wouldn’t bother myself

To me it’s about general compatibility and finding someone you can have a laugh and fun with so visible or hidden disabilities are irrelevant

over a year ago

"I don’t have choice on crutches so have to warn them before meetwy??? do you say with cloths you bring??or what shoes or underware??

No but some people embarrassed to be seen with someone on crutches sadly"

i really dont see wy dont make eny sence to me..yoyr beautiful and thats it..

By *hedevilKTWoman
over a year ago

milton keynes

Yeah got extra stretch in all joints which can then lead to dislocations if go to far but in the interim makes me very flexiable lol

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Op at what point do you tell a perspective partner about the disability or is it obvious and its the first thing you have to say .

Here right away.

Outside fab, dating by the 3rd date. I dredd it "

I'd imagine there could be a few different reactions

Have you ever been rejected straight away by someone because they have an issue with it

Have you ever had someone go the complete oposite way as they see it as some story to tell mates.

By *hedevilKTWoman
over a year ago

milton keynes

"I don’t have choice on crutches so have to warn them before meetwy??? do you say with cloths you bring??or what shoes or underware??

No but some people embarrassed to be seen with someone on crutches sadlyi really dont see wy dont make eny sence to me..yoyr beautiful and thats it.."

Thank you xx

By *otscouseguyMan
over a year ago

Warrington

No but some people embarrassed to be seen with someone on crutches sadlyi really dont see wy dont make eny sence to me..yoyr beautiful and thats it.."

Unfortunately some people aren't as enlightened, some insecure and others can be right c@#nts.

By *hedevilKTWoman
over a year ago

milton keynes

"Op at what point do you tell a perspective partner about the disability or is it obvious and its the first thing you have to say .

Here right away.

Outside fab, dating by the 3rd date. I dredd it

I'd imagine there could be a few different reactions

Have you ever been rejected straight away by someone because they have an issue with it

Have you ever had someone go the complete oposite way as they see it as some story to tell mates.

"

Iv had devotees stalk me in disability group on kik grosses me out

over a year ago

No but some people embarrassed to be seen with someone on crutches sadlyi really dont see wy dont make eny sence to me..yoyr beautiful and thats it..

Thank you xx"

your very welcome x

By *otscouseguyMan
over a year ago

Warrington

"Yeah got extra stretch in all joints which can then lead to dislocations if go to far but in the interim makes me very flexiable lol"

Haha very interesting food for thought indeed

By *otscouseguyMan
over a year ago

Warrington

"Iv had devotees stalk me in disability group on kik grosses me out "

That's a bloody tough issue as well because clearly it can be a kink for some people. I wouldn't want to judge them but maybe I need to jump off the fence

By *hedevilKTWoman
over a year ago

milton keynes

"Iv had devotees stalk me in disability group on kik grosses me out

That's a bloody tough issue as well because clearly it can be a kink for some people. I wouldn't want to judge them but maybe I need to jump off the fence "

Everyone’s entitled to their own kink and but don’t try to force it on me cause I fit the mould

By *otscouseguyMan
over a year ago

Warrington

True that.

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

The only time disability will ever stop me from meeting someone would be with someone who cannot understand sexual activites, without understanding there is no consent, cognitive impairment and mental age it wouldn't be right or legal in many cases. Same goes with anyone who is inebriated or not of sound mind due to drugs and lacking the ability to actually consent.

Other than that I don't think there's any reason for me that disability would stop me it all depends on their personality not the fact a person differs from another in some way.

over a year ago

Its,the person not the disability im interested in

By *untime77xxMan
over a year ago

birmingham

I go for personality it wouldn’t bother me at all

over a year ago

Wow, great response I wasn't expecting it. I will reply to you all this evening. Off to work now.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Should you have to though?"

This is my question. Does it matter that I use a wheelchair to get around when it doesn't affect me sexually? All I can't do it be fucked standing up. Literally everything else - yes

By *imonTMan
over a year ago

hayes

Well I might be a little intimidated by you ( because you're f£&&£#£_ HOT! ) but definitely not embarrassed. I'd actually really like to walk into a bar with you on my arm.... Grinning at all the guys to say 'yeah and I get to enjoy her later'!

over a year ago

North West

"Well I might be a little intimidated by you ( because you're f£&&£#£_ HOT! ) but definitely not embarrassed. I'd actually really like to walk into a bar with you on my arm.... Grinning at all the guys to say 'yeah and I get to enjoy her later'! "

To whom are you speaking?! Use the quote thingy

By *otscouseguyMan
over a year ago

Warrington

This is my question. Does it matter that I use a wheelchair to get around when it doesn't affect me sexually? All I can't do it be fucked standing up. Literally everything else - yes "

The best fun is to be had lying down anyway! You've found a sexy naughty nymph, it shouldn't even be relevant at all if they're on crutches or in a wheelchair. But sadly not everyone is that open minded and quite frankly it's their loss

By *imonTMan
over a year ago

hayes

Doh - that was for _hedevilkt. Thanks for pointing out my butter fingers!

"Well I might be a little intimidated by you ( because you're f£&&£#£_ HOT! ) but definitely not embarrassed. I'd actually really like to walk into a bar with you on my arm.... Grinning at all the guys to say 'yeah and I get to enjoy her later'!

To whom are you speaking?! Use the quote thingy "

By *eordiedanielCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Wow, great response I wasn't expecting it. I will reply to you all this evening. Off to work now. "

As a wheelchair using gay man all I see is a mighty fine ass

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

Again like age difference, it just comes down the fact if you fancy each other it happens..... Personality and that inner wanting is what counts.....

I had a partner who finished up in a wheel chair. Won't go into detail but in the end physical contact became impossible. Sadly she died 25 years ago this month.... I was left to bring up our then 11 year old daughter but that is another story...

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

It really wouldn't bother me but, I would be fascinated. Good luck op

over a year ago

What a great thread, thanks OP. Met a lady from this site in a hotel room, usual chatter and banter prior to the meet. She opened the hotel door and I instinctively went to shake her hand - I know I am a proper romantic fella ha. It was plastic as was her arm!

No issue with the missing limb but I would have preferred to have known before the meet. We had a great meet once I asked her to remove it. I preferred the stump (is that the correct term) rather than the cold plastic. Turned out she had been run over as a child and lost it in the accident. She was more self conscious about the skin graft patches on her body than the limb.

Her response to my question about a pre warning was, 'why should I'. Fair point I guess? It certainly made me think more about how I approach disability.

Good luck here mate...out of interest do the girls you meet want it left on or taken off?

By *entlecaressMan
over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

Never had an issue with meeting people who were differently abled. Love the new ways to pleasure and the fun to be had.

over a year ago

^ this.

I'm sometimes on crutches so always say beforehand.

Wouldn't put me off meeting someone with a physical disability at all.

over a year ago

I just wish more clubs were accessable to wheelchair users

over a year ago

North West

"What a great thread, thanks OP. Met a lady from this site in a hotel room, usual chatter and banter prior to the meet. She opened the hotel door and I instinctively went to shake her hand - I know I am a proper romantic fella ha. It was plastic as was her arm!

No issue with the missing limb but I would have preferred to have known before the meet. We had a great meet once I asked her to remove it. I preferred the stump (is that the correct term) rather than the cold plastic. Turned out she had been run over as a child and lost it in the accident. She was more self conscious about the skin graft patches on her body than the limb.

Her response to my question about a pre warning was, 'why should I'. Fair point I guess? It certainly made me think more about how I approach disability.

Good luck here mate...out of interest do the girls you meet want it left on or taken off?"

I prefer my fwb without his prosthetic. It's just easier. And I like kissing his inner thighs so that includes his stump, which apparently no one else wants to go near

over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"I just wish more clubs were accessable to wheelchair users "

Are there any clubs that are wheelchair accesible ?

over a year ago

I used to see a guy who lost an arm in a motorcycle crash.

He didn’t let the loss affect him, and his huge personality more than made up for any issues.

As others have said it’s the person that is the deciding factor

Great post OP x

By *r_FaustusMan
over a year ago

Northampton

"

Oh well there loss I’m fabulous and very flexiable lol "

That much is obvious!

over a year ago

"Yeah got extra stretch in all joints which can then lead to dislocations if go to far but in the interim makes me very flexiable lol"

Same here.

Hypeemobility.

A double hip operation and physio helps me so no crutches unless a really bad day x

over a year ago

We have no issues with any form of disability

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

I fancied the pants of a lady on here who was periodically in a chair. I didn’t pluck up courage to ask her out for a social. Shame she went unlos.

For me it’s simple if the attraction is there And it’s practical to meet them. Then the rest is academic.

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"We have no issues with any form of disability "
Same here

over a year ago

I had great fun in a hot tub a few years back with a lady who is an amputee from her hip down (one leg). I'm sure she might still be on here somewhere!

It was a gorgeous hot day, and a great couple of hours giggling and banter. Cracking body too

over a year ago

North West

"I just wish more clubs were accessable to wheelchair users

Are there any clubs that are wheelchair accesible ?"

Quest, apparently

By *atureandhornyCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

It wouldn't bother us as long as he could perform on the bed and had a personality

By *entlecaressMan
over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

Are there any clubs that are wheelchair accesible ?

Quest, apparently "

Yes they are wheelchair friendly

over a year ago

Nope

over a year ago

Wow I'm overwhelmed by the response. The way social media is these days I was expecting some negative comments and trolls, but I've may have misjudged the fab community.

Thought I would offer some advice on appropriate language.

Use false leg or prosthetic instead of wooden or peg leg

Levels of amputation are generally described as above knee and below knee.

Generally speaking below knee (like me) have less restriction , but this is a spectrum.

The limb without a prosthetic is called a stump, same for arm or leg.

People sleep without the prosthetic

Now, this is why we are here. Sex.

Depends on the activity, if I leave my prosthetic on or off

No it doesn't hurt, but check with the person you are playing some things might.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask here, or message me.

over a year ago

North West

"Wow I'm overwhelmed by the response. The way social media is these days I was expecting some negative comments and trolls, but I've may have misjudged the fab community.

Generally speaking below knee (like me) have less restriction , but this is a spectrum.

No it doesn't hurt, but check with the person you are playing some things might.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask here, or message me. "

I used peg leg because that's what my fwb uses to describe his "temporary" aid which not a prosthetic. I actually don't know its official name. I have zero intention of offending and the item in question is not a prosthetic limb.

over a year ago

"Wow I'm overwhelmed by the response. The way social media is these days I was expecting some negative comments and trolls, but I've may have misjudged the fab community.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask here, or message me.

I used peg leg because that's what my fwb uses to describe his "temporary" aid which not a prosthetic. I actually don't know its official name. I have zero intention of offending and the item in question is not a prosthetic limb. "

Of course not, just guidance ??

over a year ago

North West

OK, what my fwb refers to as his peg leg is an iWalk. He wears this to move shortish distances when he CBA getting out his wheelchair. He has a proper prosthetic leg but has stump issues and can't always wear it. He had further stump surgery recently so can't wear the prosthetic at all. I am aware of the correct term for prostheses.

By *uyforyouMan
over a year ago

irvine

"I’m disabled and have had ppl put off because of it before."

What kind of disabled you're ? Of you looking perfect

over a year ago

"OK, what my fwb refers to as his peg leg is an iWalk. He wears this to move shortish distances when he CBA getting out his wheelchair. He has a proper prosthetic leg but has stump issues and can't always wear it. He had further stump surgery recently so can't wear the prosthetic at all. I am aware of the correct term for prostheses. "

Hey we are all learning, I've never heard of this iwalk. ??

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Are you happy to talk about it ? Do you have a sense of humour about it ? Some people are very self conscious about those bodies others are very open and laugh at themselves - not just disability but bad genetics, bad tatoos, self harming etc. If I was going to meet a disabled person I’d be curious about the types of conversations and humour and that I don’t offend them by accident as I’m very nozy and ask a lot of questions!!

over a year ago

North West

"OK, what my fwb refers to as his peg leg is an iWalk. He wears this to move shortish distances when he CBA getting out his wheelchair. He has a proper prosthetic leg but has stump issues and can't always wear it. He had further stump surgery recently so can't wear the prosthetic at all. I am aware of the correct term for prostheses.

Hey we are all learning, I've never heard of this iwalk. ??"

You can see pics on Google. It's like a platform that you can "kneel" the knee joint bit of the stump on, then it straps round the thigh. It's an alternative to crutches, which fuck your shoulders up. The "foot" is a little peg thing, hence the choice of peg leg. We call his prosthetic a prosthetic. It doesn't have a name

over a year ago

North West

If you are going to insult, think twice, be kind

Are you happy to talk about it ? Do you have a sense of humour about it ? Some people are very self conscious about those bodies others are very open and laugh at themselves - not just disability but bad genetics, bad tatoos, self harming etc. If I was going to meet a disabled person I’d be curious about the types of conversations and humour and that I don’t offend them by accident as I’m very nozy and ask a lot of questions!!

"

I'm extremely open, laugh at myself and have plenty of humour about it. Otherwise you'd go bonkers.

over a year ago

So I see the club quest is mentioned a bit here. Just looked it up. The pictures do look accessible.

over a year ago

"OK, what my fwb refers to as his peg leg is an iWalk. He wears this to move shortish distances when he CBA getting out his wheelchair. He has a proper prosthetic leg but has stump issues and can't always wear it. He had further stump surgery recently so can't wear the prosthetic at all. I am aware of the correct term for prostheses.

You can see pics on Google. It's like a platform that you can "kneel" the knee joint bit of the stump on, then it straps round the thigh. It's an alternative to crutches, which fuck your shoulders up. The "foot" is a little peg thing, hence the choice of peg leg. We call his prosthetic a prosthetic. It doesn't have a name "

Ah yes I see how that can help if stump sore and not using prosthetic

over a year ago

North West

You can see pics on Google. It's like a platform that you can "kneel" the knee joint bit of the stump on, then it straps round the thigh. It's an alternative to crutches, which fuck your shoulders up. The "foot" is a little peg thing, hence the choice of peg leg. We call his prosthetic a prosthetic. It doesn't have a name

Ah yes I see how that can help if stump sore and not using prosthetic "

He does an excellent pirate impression while wearing it! He uses it to go from the car into wheelchair basketball training, for example, because he can't just pop his prosthetic on and off and if we're taking sports chairs home it's hard to get day chairs in too and still have space for post basketball nookie

over a year ago

I have a condition Ankylosing Spondilitis.It is genetic.I was diagnosed when 27 years old.I always tell partners.They are understanding or not.There are some sex positions I will not do and cannot do.I have GSOH,chilled am athletic physical,mental fit.Regularly do cycling,walking,swimming(at least one of these everyday.No couch potato me!.I do visit a Hydro pool the staff are fantastic!

over a year ago

Ah yes I see how that can help if stump sore and not using prosthetic

He does an excellent pirate impression while wearing it! He uses it to go from the car into wheelchair basketball training, for example, because he can't just pop his prosthetic on and off and if we're taking sports chairs home it's hard to get day chairs in too and still have space for post basketball nookie "

You sound like a minx. Pleased you are having so much fun ??

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

I find people are more accepting about visible conditions than invisible ones. They can see to understand but what's out of sight it's like they struggle to. As if seeing it makes it less complicated and it's real because they can see it.

over a year ago

"I find people are more accepting about visible conditions than invisible ones. They can see to understand but what's out of sight it's like they struggle to. As if seeing it makes it less complicated and it's real because they can see it."

Ok so how can we work on this. Any ideas

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

"So I see the club quest is mentioned a bit here. Just looked it up. The pictures do look accessible."

It is my lovely all on one level..!

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

"I find people are more accepting about visible conditions than invisible ones. They can see to understand but what's out of sight it's like they struggle to. As if seeing it makes it less complicated and it's real because they can see it.

Ok so how can we work on this. Any ideas"

It takes compassion and empathy

Can explain to some people till you're blue in the face they still never get it. It's easier to believe when it's tangible

By *ockbunWoman
over a year ago

Weymouth

No worries at all, I was with a guy who had a colostomy bag for several months. I found the rustle of the bag during sex a turn on. I’m attracted by naughty eyes, cheeky smiles and a wicked personality. Fab has taught me there is indeed someone for everyone x

over a year ago

"I find people are more accepting about visible conditions than invisible ones. They can see to understand but what's out of sight it's like they struggle to. As if seeing it makes it less complicated and it's real because they can see it.

Ok so how can we work on this. Any ideas

It takes compassion and empathy

Can explain to some people till you're blue in the face they still never get it. It's easier to believe when it's tangible"

Yes you are right, don't think you will get that from those here for the "fuck and go"

By *man79Man
over a year ago

newry dundalk. warrenpoint

Kudos op.

Never let a disability hold you back.!!! Fab is about fun for all shapes and sizes , disabilities and abilities. And someone with a disability might have been afraid to ask your question and that alone is a huge step on your fab journey fair play lad!! Even the Bman79 has learnt something today!!

over a year ago

"Kudos op.

Never let a disability hold you back.!!! Fab is about fun for all shapes and sizes , disabilities and abilities. And someone with a disability might have been afraid to ask your question and that alone is a huge step on your fab journey fair play lad!! Even the Bman79 has learnt something today!! "

Cheers mates ??

over a year ago

North West

"Kudos op.

Never let a disability hold you back.!!! Fab is about fun for all shapes and sizes , disabilities and abilities. And someone with a disability might have been afraid to ask your question and that alone is a huge step on your fab journey fair play lad!! Even the Bman79 has learnt something today!! "

Can I send a mighty OOOFT to you, Bman79?! Yummy

By *man79Man
over a year ago

"Kudos op.

Never let a disability hold you back.!!! Fab is about fun for all shapes and sizes , disabilities and abilities. And someone with a disability might have been afraid to ask your question and that alone is a huge step on your fab journey fair play lad!! Even the Bman79 has learnt something today!!

Can I send a mighty OOOFT to you, Bman79?! Yummy "

Gladly accepted

over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

The OP sounds a nice guy. This thread is showing some nice contributions

over a year ago

North West

"Kudos op.

Gladly accepted "

You're most welcome. Why so many tasty Irish guys on here?!

By *erry bull1Man
over a year ago

doncaster

I have had some good meets and socials with disabled people I for one wouldn't let a disability deter me from meeting ,,disabled people deserve respect

By *man79Man
over a year ago

"Kudos op.

Gladly accepted

You're most welcome. Why so many tasty Irish guys on here?! "

Just the one I’m afraid.

over a year ago

North West

"Kudos op.

Gladly accepted

You're most welcome. Why so many tasty Irish guys on here?!

Just the one I’m afraid. "

When this fuckwittery is over, I'm taking a road and sea trip, there are a few people we'd like to meet

over a year ago

"The OP sounds a nice guy. This thread is showing some nice contributions "

Cheers local lads ??

By *ill DoeMan
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Loving reading through all the posts. Some very nice and encouraging comments...Top thread OP

over a year ago

My good fellow wtf should a disability make a difference to people. I agree may need to discuss what works. But that's a sensible chat with whoever able bodied or not

I'm also glad it has not been an issue on fab

Kindest regards

By *ubblegumandLimeCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"Again like age difference, it just comes down the fact if you fancy each other it happens..... Personality and that inner wanting is what counts.....

I had a partner who finished up in a wheel chair. Won't go into detail but in the end physical contact became impossible. Sadly she died 25 years ago this month.... I was left to bring up our then 11 year old daughter but that is another story..."

Hugs x

By *ubblegumandLimeCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

We've not met any disabled ppl on Fab sexually, but it wouldn't be an issue. Attraction and personality are what matter. Mrs x

By *ill DoeMan
over a year ago

Huddersfield

I'd be happy to answer any questions anyone had here an hopefully put minds at rest xx here or PM me x

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

Personally I don't see disabilities, if there is an attraction then that matters.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Wouldn't bother me its the person that counts.

By *ouis CyphreMan
over a year ago

The Midlands

Shouldn't be, wouldn't be, isn't an issue.

By *oupleforfun31Couple
over a year ago

Bradford

Are there any clubs that are wheelchair accesible ?"

Quest in Leeds is I think.

over a year ago

Good thread! I guess this thread is about physical disabilities?

I went to a club once that was very physically inaccessible but there was a person with Tourettes present.

I don't recall there being any physically accessible clubs I've gone to

By *_MariusMan
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

I used to have semi-regular meets with another bisexual bloke whose leg was amputated due to a motorcycle accident. The sight of his amputated leg never bothered me even once, when we were playing.

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

Of all the club's Ive been to they haven't been wheelchair friendly some even unfriendly for people with mobility and balance issues like me steep stairs, no handrails etc. The staff will help navigating the stairs in a few clubs but I don't know about all. They have to have use of fire safety equipment to aid in evacuating a person unable to navigate the stairs quickly and safely alone if a fire occurs.

A lot of clubs have a lot of stairs. If you can handle the stairs but need staff to carry the wheelchair up many gladly will.

By *pertureTV/TS
over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

i have no issues as long as we are one the same page, met an old guy in germany many years ago, who had lost a hand at the wrist, the sex was hot and kinky, especialy when he decided to use his wrist on my bum

By *elshsunsWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

Disability is not an issue with me I have a disabled son plus many moons ago I used to see someone with half an arm ... the things he did with it !!! Mind boggling

By *OXO2018Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Im disabled and always says before a meet.

But we normally meet at clubs and can be a bit awkward as I'm not very flexible and 95% of men find it difficult to get in so just give up playing.

over a year ago

North West

Well, currently getting abuse via PM for being a wheelchair user. This is the first actual abuse rather than just immediately blocking. Never mind......

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

"Well, currently getting abuse via PM for being a wheelchair user. This is the first actual abuse rather than just immediately blocking. Never mind...... "

Losing faith in humanity day by day

I'm lost for words

over a year ago

I wouldn’t kick you out of bed , only thing I can see what Is wrong with you is that your straight ??, but joking aside it’s the person you get attracted too

By *unsexual MemelordWoman
over a year ago

Midlothian

Disabilities don't put me off someone at all, unless enthusiastic consent can't be made clear.

over a year ago

"Well, currently getting abuse via PM for being a wheelchair user. This is the first actual abuse rather than just immediately blocking. Never mind...... "

I hope you have reported them as targeting a disabled person because of their disability is a criminal offence

over a year ago

Shouldn’t have to but learnt hard way better to give them chance to run rather deal with face drop

when see them in person "

Id meet you crutches wouldn't bother me

Post new Message to Thread