Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Naughty thoughts

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Best friends wife/girlfriend or husband/boyfriend do you fantasise about? Have you fantasied about them and if the opportunity arise would you take that risk for the secret fuck you’ve craved??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nope! Wouldn't go there. Not interested. If I find out my friends husband is playing away I will make sure she doesn't get betrayed by two of the most important people in her life. That's pretty shitty.

I know this was a hypothetical so sorry to spoil the fun

over a year ago

"Nope! Wouldn't go there. Not interested. If I find out my friends husband is playing away I will make sure she doesn't get betrayed by two of the most important people in her life. That's pretty shitty.

I know this was a hypothetical so sorry to spoil the fun "

You haven’t spoiled anything i see this topic more as educational if you will lol

So to your reply okay doing it is taboo in your opinion but what about the fantasising side have you never been in that position

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've one friend in particular that I've wanted to fuck for around 5 years. Neither of us have both been single at the same time....fingers crossed her relationship goes down the pan soon

over a year ago

"I've one friend in particular that I've wanted to fuck for around 5 years. Neither of us have both been single at the same time....fingers crossed her relationship goes down the pan soon "

Is this a one way feeling or is it a mutual one?

Fair play to you though for biding your time and not trying to ruin any relationship

Post new Message to Thread