Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Straight profiles for those who aren't

Jump to newest

By *tickler2000 OP   Man
over a year ago

St Agnes

Just curious. Why put straight on your profile when you are not?

I've had a number of men who's profile states that they are straight, when the message I get clearly indicates they are not.

And then they get annoyed when the straight person they messaged says no thank you.

Confused dot com.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's the true definition of fab straight

By *adetMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

So many threads on this already

Fab can be a mind expanding place. They might have been straight when they joined...

By *iveshowcouple2Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

The description "straight" on fab is worthless in my opinion.

It is abused and distorted so much as to be pointless. There is virtually no limit on the type of sexual act between consenting guys that many will insist is actually "straight".

For example we were once roundly abused by one "straight" guy for suggesting he might be bi after 16 meets with Tv's. Not one couple. Not one female.

One Rocket Scientest even insisted that there was no such thing as a straight guy. He claimed ALL guys were bi after 6 pints.

Really

Another told me with absolute confidence that if a guy self defines as female then if he/she has sex with a bloke then it is an entirely heterosexual act!!

Alice in Wonderland couldnt come up with anything better.

If you are still in doubt after reading this simply type in the word "straight" in the username search. It is incredible the numbers of guys looking for sex on fab with "straight" guys!

Like I said the description "straight" is meaningless on Fab.

In the real world however it is thankfully much simpler.

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

"So many threads on this already

Fab can be a mind expanding place. They might have been straight when they joined..."

I now identify as a wheelie bin if any ladies fancy taking me out?? xx

over a year ago

It's crazy, if they are bi or bi-curious why not just put that, then they could attend bi nights at clubs as many state your profile must be at least bi-curious to get onto the guest list.

over a year ago

Probably just easier to block men from messaging you OP if it’s becoming a problem.

By *uriousKinksterMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

I've read on other threads it's because they fear that putting 'bi' anywhere in their profile will put off the straight couples, eve and if they are happy to play straight.

For me personally, I wouldn't go out of my way to try and appease someone who's so utterly disgusted by the mere concept of bisexuality, that they wont even allow a bi guy to play straight with them. After all, bisexuality (much like the C word) is contagious!

By *iveshowcouple2Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I've read on other threads it's because they fear that putting 'bi' anywhere in their profile will put off the straight couples, eve and if they are happy to play straight.

For me personally, I wouldn't go out of my way to try and appease someone who's so utterly disgusted by the mere concept of bisexuality, that they wont even allow a bi guy to play straight with them. After all, bisexuality (much like the C word) is contagious! "

A perfect example of someone who believes that lying is ok if it gets them a fuck.

I dont really care whether you are bi or whatever. Indifference is the best way to describe my feelings about bi guys.

I am in fab however to explore fantasies and bi guys simply do not get me excited and whether they are prepared to play straight or not is irrelevent.

They simply do not come into my fantasies. End of.

But the gist of your post is that your wishes and fantasies are more important than mine. Additionally if I am not interested in sexual meets with bi guys it can only be explained by my homo phobia?

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Sexuality is a human construct - it's not real. If it were, we'd all be hand sexual.

There's a big spectrum and we all slide on it at different times in our lives.

There should be a 'don't identify' option for all those guys and gals who say straight but slide about.

By *uriousKinksterMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

"I've read on other threads it's because they fear that putting 'bi' anywhere in their profile will put off the straight couples, eve and if they are happy to play straight.

For me personally, I wouldn't go out of my way to try and appease someone who's so utterly disgusted by the mere concept of bisexuality, that they wont even allow a bi guy to play straight with them. After all, bisexuality (much like the C word) is contagious!

A perfect example of someone who believes that lying is ok if it gets them a fuck.

I dont really care whether you are bi or whatever. Indifference is the best way to describe my feelings about bi guys.

I am in fab however to explore fantasies and bi guys simply do not get me excited and whether they are prepared to play straight or not is irrelevent.

They simply do not come into my fantasies. End of.

But the gist of your post is that your wishes and fantasies are more important than mine. Additionally if I am not interested in sexual meets with bi guys it can only be explained by my homo phobia?"

I've no idea where you're getting that from. Your preferences are your own, and that's fine. I simply said that I wouldn't go out of my way to get a meet with someone who is repulsed by bi guys. If you're indifferent, then fine.

My profile is honest, open, and clear - if someone doesn't like that I very occasionally enjoy bi play as part of my bdsm life, that's entirely fine with me.

In any case, I wish you all the best in exploring your own fantasies, as C and I are enjoying exploring ours.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 19/03/20 14:58:07]

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Sexuality is a human construct - it's not real. If it were, we'd all be hand sexual.

There should be a 'don't identify' option for all those guys and gals who say straight but slide about."

Totally agree, I would maybe choose bi playful or hetro flexible for us if t was there, and maybe we’d change it each day depending on the mood we’re in - but as it stands we choose the closest there is to not give the wrong signals

By *uriousKinksterMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

"Sexuality is a human construct - it's not real. If it were, we'd all be hand sexual.

There should be a 'don't identify' option for all those guys and gals who say straight but slide about.

Totally agree, I would maybe choose bi playful or hetro flexible for us if t was there, and maybe we’d change it each day depending on the mood we’re in - but as it stands we choose the closest there is to not give the wrong signals

"

Absolutely - I dunno about you but every time I try to describe the bi side of my sexuality, either in threads like this or when asked, it's not a short answer, so there's no way a basic 'bi' option in a drop down list will suffice, but I guess as you say it at least gives some idea of where on the sliding scale you fall, even if that's situational or circumstantial.

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

I need mine to say gay but will have fun with the right woman but it's only fun never a relationship. I just don't have those feelings - my dick just likes attention and my mine is filthy lol.

over a year ago

"Just curious. Why put straight on your profile when you are not?

I've had a number of men who's profile states that they are straight, when the message I get clearly indicates they are not.

And then they get annoyed when the straight person they messaged says no thank you.

Confused dot com."

Some say “ every holes a goal “

Are they called switch males?

I’ll fuck anything

over a year ago

It’s just about numbers for getting meets. Hard enough for guys I guess as so many are put off from bi labels.

I have Male friends here that have two profiles one for hetro meets and other for not Works fine for them I am told. .

Ask the same question about guys in clubs dude is going to tell you what is needed at the time to get laid I would hedge a bet on

Simply though my money on fab is they do it purely to increase statistical probability of meeting .

Post new Message to Thread