Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Lingerie

Jump to newest

By *aughty_builder87 OP   Man
over a year ago

Keston

Hey all just trying to settle a debate. Was having a chat with my wife about lingerie and I said that I thought it was normal for a woman to wear lingerie or at least matching underwear when planning on having sex with their partner. She said it was weird to do it in a long term relationship. Any thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *asmartsCouple
over a year ago

sheffield

I think they should always be matching at all times!

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I wear my lingerie for me and it always matches. It's regardless of whether I'm meeting anybody or just just getting dressed

By *iss LovelyWoman
over a year ago

Here and There

I would occasionally dress up for my partner, but when living together it was more spur of the moment so I wasn’t dressing up specifically. More often than not we were just naked in bed.

By *hedevilKTWoman
over a year ago

milton keynes

Yeah not everyday when in relationship more as a treat lol

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Hey all just trying to settle a debate. Was having a chat with my wife about lingerie and I said that I thought it was normal for a woman to wear lingerie or at least matching underwear when planning on having sex with their partner. She said it was weird to do it in a long term relationship. Any thoughts?"

Maybe she was talking about having sex

By *edHeadedFunWoman
over a year ago

Didsbury

"I wear my lingerie for me and it always matches. It's regardless of whether I'm meeting anybody or just just getting dressed"

I'm exactly the same. I wear matching sexy underwear even if just nipping to the shops

over a year ago

Keston

"Hey all just trying to settle a debate. Was having a chat with my wife about lingerie and I said that I thought it was normal for a woman to wear lingerie or at least matching underwear when planning on having sex with their partner. She said it was weird to do it in a long term relationship. Any thoughts?

Maybe she was talking about having sex"

PMSL

No she was definitely talking about the lingerie.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I wear it because I like it.

By *udith55TV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I wear it because I like it. "

and you look so good in it.

over a year ago

"I wear it because I like it.

and you look so good in it."

Thank you, Judith!

over a year ago

"I wear it because I like it.

and you look so good in it.

Thank you, Judith! "

Simply adore that first view of. Some sexy matching underwear

over a year ago

Only ever wear matching, I buy it for me, no one else, but everyone’s different x

Viv x

By *offee and KinksCouple
over a year ago

Notts/Derby

Matching lingerie makes me feel good ... sexy .. i wear it for me as much as for my partner .. equally sexy sometimes going commando ...

Boring middle age off white undies would make me feel meh .. so i dont wear them ..

Vixen x

over a year ago

"Matching lingerie makes me feel good ... sexy .. i wear it for me as much as for my partner .. equally sexy sometimes going commando ...

Boring middle age off white undies would make me feel meh .. so i dont wear them ..

Vixen x "

This

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

Always matching.

over a year ago

"Hey all just trying to settle a debate. Was having a chat with my wife about lingerie and I said that I thought it was normal for a woman to wear lingerie or at least matching underwear when planning on having sex with their partner. She said it was weird to do it in a long term relationship. Any thoughts?"

Do people plan sex in a relationship? I barely wear lingerie for the hubby because it's always spontaneous.

I like dressing up for meets though, something hot about dressing up for someone else

over a year ago

Keston

"Hey all just trying to settle a debate. Was having a chat with my wife about lingerie and I said that I thought it was normal for a woman to wear lingerie or at least matching underwear when planning on having sex with their partner. She said it was weird to do it in a long term relationship. Any thoughts?

Do people plan sex in a relationship? I barely wear lingerie for the hubby because it's always spontaneous.

I like dressing up for meets though, something hot about dressing up for someone else "

I guess I'm a bit weird I like to wash before sex so I look and smell fresh. Just a force of habit I guess but makes spontaneity hard.

over a year ago

I wish I had your problem OP, i would to have someone wearing lingerie for me as a treat lol

over a year ago

In a long term relationship I would not, only on special occassions or if going to a club together.

This is because if you get it all the time then it gets taken for granted and makes it harder to "up the game" when you want to feel extra sexy

By *ackandtheunicornCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

Mrs never does

By *icknBrainCouple
over a year ago

Hyde

Always wear matching....with varying levels of 'sexy'

By *impleSailorMan
over a year ago

on the road again

Planning on having sex?

Never made formalised plans at home.

That being said I'm a massive fan of lingerie and pleasantly surprised when I'm treated to it

over a year ago

I love my lingerie matching and coordinated I also wear it for me it makes me feel good

over a year ago

I always try and make sure my base layer is co-ordinated (ideally matching!)... but sometimes circumstances change that.

OP, I could be wrong but I get the impression your wife seems lingerie as skanky.

I CANNOT calculate treating your base layer as Just A Layer Of Clothes

By *candiumWoman
over a year ago

oban

Lol. Matching underwear? I should be so lucky.

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

OP I think you have a strange concept of longterm relationships.

I wear comfortable underwear on a day to day basis and we have sex when we both want to.

I don't feel that I should dress up for sex with my husband. Some women just like wearing matching undies.

I do sometimes enjoy dressing up for my husband but we are far more likely to have sex, when in bed naked in an evening or morning.

OP do you make the effort to wear something special when you want sex?

over a year ago

"OP I think you have a strange concept of longterm relationships.

I wear comfortable underwear on a day to day basis and we have sex when we both want to.

I don't feel that I should dress up for sex with my husband. Some women just like wearing matching undies.

I do sometimes enjoy dressing up for my husband but we are far more likely to have sex, when in bed naked in an evening or morning.

OP do you make the effort to wear something special when you want sex?"

All of this!!

It also sounds like your partner has been conditioned to believe lingerie is slutty. Frankly, this relationship sounds like a car crash to me

over a year ago

Keston

"OP I think you have a strange concept of longterm relationships.

OP do you make the effort to wear something special when you want sex?"

I feel like what I said has been misconstrued into something far more nefarious then I meant it to be, so allow me to try and rephrase. I'm not saying that I expect my wife to wear sexy lingerie all the time because that would be a: impractical and b: grossly unfair. Me personally if I was a woman would always wear colour matching underwear but I guess that's my OCD playing up. As far as myself I always try to make as much effort as possible to be attractive to my wife including my good boxers. Unfortunately for men the selection of sexy underwear is limited.

Post new Message to Thread