over a year ago

Broughton

Does it hurt?

Bit of a fantasy of mine would like to be eased in gently

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ezmanyorksMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

It would probably hurt if you just dive straight in and try taking a massive strapon, just need to use toys first getting bigger as you go and use plenty of lube, then start with smaller slimmer strapons and again work your way up as you feel comfortable

By *panddown OP   Man
over a year ago

Broughton

Useful tip, thank you

By *panddown OP   Man
over a year ago

Broughton

Is there a pegging group on kik do you know?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love toys, tongues and fingers in my ass...still eagerly waiting for a sexy lady to pop my pegging cherry...

over a year ago

"Does it hurt?

Bit of a fantasy of mine would like to be eased in gently"

There are techniques that can help.

By *oupleseekingCouple
over a year ago

nearby…..

Lube and po pers help a lot, big isn’t always best but sometimes it can be lol

over a year ago

Never been pegged, but like anything it shouldn't hurt as long as you're relaxed and plenty lube is used.

By *uriousKinksterMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

Treat yourself to a toy, and experiment yourself. Over time you grow more accustomed to the feeling and its awesome fun .

over a year ago

"Treat yourself to a toy, and experiment yourself. Over time you grow more accustomed to the feeling and its awesome fun . "

By *ave1976XXXMan
over a year ago

newmarket

"Does it hurt?

Any first anal fun will hurt. Get yourself some toys and work up to a dildo.

Never been pegged but so wanna try. Had a couple of cocks in my arse but a woman doing me is a fantasy of mine

By *uriousKinksterMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

"Does it hurt?

Never been pegged but so wanna try. Had a couple of cocks in my arse but a woman doing me is a fantasy of mine"

I'd have to disagree! Anal done right should absolutely not be painful. There may be a feeling of tightness, and quite a bit of resistance, but the key things are to relax, go slow, and use lots of lube. Generally speaking when you think you've got enough lube, add more!

Pain is a telltale sign that you are causing damage, and anal tearing is absolutely not fun, and will put you off. Considering its entirely possible to take a fist (and more) anally without damaging your body, it's clearly all a question of being sensible and listening to your body.

By *ave1976XXXMan
over a year ago

newmarket

"Does it hurt?

Never been pegged but so wanna try. Had a couple of cocks in my arse but a woman doing me is a fantasy of mine

I'd have to disagree! Anal done right should absolutely not be painful. There may be a feeling of tightness, and quite a bit of resistance, but the key things are to relax, go slow, and use lots of lube. Generally speaking when you think you've got enough lube, add more!

Pain is a telltale sign that you are causing damage, and anal tearing is absolutely not fun, and will put you off. Considering its entirely possible to take a fist (and more) anally without damaging your body, it's clearly all a question of being sensible and listening to your body. "

I agree but also disagree. Anal with a toy (pegging) isn’t the same as cock. A real cock bends the right way and a dildo has no give, hope that makes sense lol.

By *uriousKinksterMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

"Does it hurt?

Pain is a telltale sign that you are causing damage, and anal tearing is absolutely not fun, and will put you off. Considering its entirely possible to take a fist (and more) anally without damaging your body, it's clearly all a question of being sensible and listening to your body.

I agree but also disagree. Anal with a toy (pegging) isn’t the same as cock. A real cock bends the right way and a dildo has no give, hope that makes sense lol. "

Depends on the dildo - we tend to use soft, medical-grade silicone for our larger toys, which have a reasonable amount of give, with a relatively firm core. In fact they're probably more giving than the average cock, but it depends on the size and depth of the toy.

It's all very subjective as we all have very slightly different anatomies, but that's why listening to your body is key. Yes it'll feel tight at first, and perhaps even slightly uncomfortable as you acclimatise to having something inserted inside of you, but any real pain and you should slow down, use more lube, or try a smaller toy. Some days you've just got to take a break and come back later - a lot of the time once you start to tense up it can be difficult (if not impossible) to relax yourself - especially when you first start out.

By *anSMan
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I’ve been on the receiving end a couple of times..

First time was with a relatively small one, probably no more than two fingers thick, and about 5”..

I was surprised at how quickly I got used to it, and how good it felt..

Skip forward a few years, I met up with a fellow Fabber, who had a much larger toy (around 1.5”-2.0” diameter), 8-9” long, she was very gentle to begin with, but I was soon pushing back and taking it to the hilt ..

Met her a few times actually ;-D

Reasonable levels of lube used on all occasions

Something I’d love to repeat someday, just need a willing pegger lol..

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Does it hurt?

It can do..very much an acquired taste.

It's weird when it comes out you feel like you are going to have an accident..1st time I was like..get out

By *rNaughtyNickMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

I'd like to find out too

Tho with plenty of lube and the right rythym I can imagine it be lots of fun rather than with just toys alone x

By *panddown OP   Man
over a year ago

Broughton

Thanks for all the comments everyone - can’t wait to try it with a willing participant! Shout up if you would oblige x

over a year ago

There is always the opportunity to upgrade to the 'real thing'...

over a year ago

"There is always the opportunity to upgrade to the 'real thing'..."

Pegging is not a gateway to being fucked by a man. It just means a man wants to be fucked by a woman

By *rNaughtyNickMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Pegging is not a gateway to being fucked by a man. It just means a man wants to be fucked by a woman "

100% agreed nothing wrong with bum fun

over a year ago

Use plenty of lube and ease yourself on to it go at your pace and relax and enjoy

over a year ago

I've just been pegged for the first time I'm literally sat in the car outside of the house it was the most extreme pleasure I think I've ever felt

But like they say on here lots and lots of lube and go at your own pace and start with a finger first then move up to 2 two and then start with the strap on

By *uriousKinksterMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

"I've just been pegged for the first time I'm literally sat in the car outside of the house it was the most extreme pleasure I think I've ever felt

But like they say on here lots and lots of lube and go at your own pace and start with a finger first then move up to 2 two and then start with the strap on"

My man! Congrats on popping your anal cherry. By the sounds of it you'll be going back for more?

Happy for you!

By *anSMan
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"I've just been pegged for the first time I'm literally sat in the car outside of the house it was the most extreme pleasure I think I've ever felt."

Who, where, when??

Cumbria is only 3hrs(ish) drive for me haha..

over a year ago

"I've just been pegged for the first time I'm literally sat in the car outside of the house it was the most extreme pleasure I think I've ever felt.

Who, where, when??

Cumbria is only 3hrs(ish) drive for me haha.."

I'm not telling she is all mine lol

By *anSMan
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"I'm not telling she is all mine lol "

I mean this is the nicest possible way but.................

Lucky bastard!! Haha

Post new Message to Thread