Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Couples pics

Jump to newest

By *errymark2020 OP   Couple
over a year ago

sutton

Just wondering why when a profile says a couple, there is often only pics of the lady? We are on this site as a couple so there are pics of both of us on our profile. We would like to see both sides of couples we could possibly be meeting. Can anyone shed some light?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We are guilty of this, we should be punished to the extreme

By *etwifeandhim69Couple
over a year ago

Darlington

We are both in our pics. Mostly my wife as I have the camera but I'm in quite a few.

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple
over a year ago

Planet Ork

Because I look like a fat Phil Mitchell whereas Mrs Absolutebeginner looks very attractive. You don’t put the old, past it goods in the shop window do you?

over a year ago

sutton

"We are both in our pics. Mostly my wife as I have the camera but I'm in quite a few."

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Just wondering why when a profile says a couple, there is often only pics of the lady? We are on this site as a couple so there are pics of both of us on our profile. We would like to see both sides of couples we could possibly be meeting. Can anyone shed some light? "

Bait.

Or the guy is just fugly.

A

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"Just wondering why when a profile says a couple, there is often only pics of the lady? We are on this site as a couple so there are pics of both of us on our profile. We would like to see both sides of couples we could possibly be meeting. Can anyone shed some light? "
We’d like to hear answers to this too. More pics of Ladies is understandable as they are...well more attractive. But none of the Man?

over a year ago

Normally the bloke isn’t as good looking as the wife

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Ye some couples even think just a pic of the Mr’s cock is enough but we try to show our physique in ours

Each to their own though sometimes it can act as a filter

D.

By *andR510Couple
over a year ago

St Neots/Wisbech

We both appear on our profile pics, but it still remains a mystery as to why others don't.

Almost seems like they're trying to hide something.

over a year ago

sutton

"We both appear on our profile pics, but it still remains a mystery as to why others don't.

Almost seems like they're trying to hide something. "

that's what it seems like to us too

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

Because you only need to see one inch of his cock sticking out of her bits, honestly pmsl.

We've both and more of hubby on friends, yeah more fem coz he likes taking pics

over a year ago

It does make it very hard to find a couple where the attraction is mutual. We tend to just skip past profiles without pics of the guy

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Because you only need to see one inch of his cock sticking out of her bits, honestly pmsl.

We've both and more of hubby on friends, yeah more fem coz he likes taking pics "

Jo.Xx

over a year ago

We initially only put pictures of L up because I (G) was convinced I’d just put people off... She eventually convinced my otherwise, and we’ve had much more attention since there have been some pics of me up as well. And it’s fair - we’re a couple and should show it.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

"Because you only need to see one inch of his cock sticking out of her bits, honestly pmsl.

Jo.Xx "

Love your pics

over a year ago

Planet Ork

We've both and more of hubby on friends, yeah more fem coz he likes taking pics "

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

Both of us on our profile pics. We come as a package so naturally all interested parties would want to see as we would viewing another couples profile.

You could argue maybe you don't need a photo of both members of a couple if only one of them was playing such as a cuckhold couple.

over a year ago

sutton

we have more on friends only

over a year ago

We do find that too..its a bit frustrating sometimes and have the knowledge that are different dynamics, but certainly would like to see more pics of the male part of couple.

We do post pics from both.

By *ornyhappyCouple
over a year ago

perth

We have pics of us both & appreciate other profiles that have pics of both.

Whilst physical attraction is only part of the bigger picture, & personalities are equally important to us, I think there does need to be attraction for everyone involved.

K

By *inkswithpanCouple
over a year ago

lough

This and then come on the forum complaining. Pot and kettle so to speak xx

"Ye some couples even think just a pic of the Mr’s cock is enough but we try to show our physique in ours

Each to their own though sometimes it can act as a filter

D."

over a year ago

We just ignore most profiles with no pictures of the guy, we have more pictures of her on our profile but we are never shy about sharing pictures of either of us.

We also share face photos very early on during messaging people rather than waste other peoples time and our own.

over a year ago

sutton

Wasnt complaining was asking a question

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

If no pics of male, just presume he's hiding for a reason

over a year ago

Guilty, only put male pics for friends

over a year ago

"We also share face photos very early on during messaging people rather than waste other peoples time and our own. "

Yeah, we’re happy to share face pics early as well. And we’ve not been put off by any faces yet - too many gorgeous couples around!

By *ap d agde coupleCouple
over a year ago

Broadstairs

We have 4 of M half out of 26 photos on our public photos is that enough ?

over a year ago

"If no pics of male, just presume he's hiding for a reason "

You know that to be different lol

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

Ours is probably around 30% us together 25% M on own and 45% F on own

By *indy777Couple
over a year ago

Hampshire

Guilty. We know our audience!

By *ackandtheunicornCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

I'm fugly that's why theres few pics of me

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Jo.Xx

Love your pics "

Thank you, there is always some sort of picture challenge in the lounge, so we are guilty of having too many. Probably.

Jo.Xx

over a year ago

I can shed some light on it, well try to at least....

I look like Shrek, it's that simple lol

Sarah looks amazing!

She is curvy, sexy, booby and most of all, absolutely decent eye candy to ogle.

So I tend to only upload a few pics of myself here and there, and maybe a few of us together to dispel the myth that I dont exist or we arent a real couple.

It works for us.

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Yes. We can shed some light. Couples post the pictures they want to post and which work for them. They really aren't the slightest bit interested in what you would like to see. And nor should they be. It's their profile and they can post whatever they like. If it's not for you then simply move on to another profile. There are plenty to choose from.

over a year ago

"If no pics of male, just presume he's hiding for a reason "

This is us.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

"If no pics of male, just presume he's hiding for a reason

This is us. "

No need to be shy

over a year ago

We have plenty of us both on ours.

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Both in our profile, just more of me.

By *foroneCouple
over a year ago

Thirsk

Both of us in our pics but in all fairness my gorgeous girl is far nicer to look at than me

By *amescoupleCouple
over a year ago

north walsham

We have a mixture but probably loaded slightly on the female side. But let’s face it. Dick pics are dick pics hahahaha

over a year ago

We have plenty of both of us

By *alcandJueCouple
over a year ago

Merthyr Tydfil

We're less than a week on here and from day 1 we both appear in pic's although we will always have more of me as Malc don't give me the camera often lol

Xx

over a year ago

I would like to see more full body pics of the guy... as much as I love a dick pic it's nice to see what's attached

It's true that many profiles feature the woman but maybe that's because the guy might be in charge of the profile. Xx

By *andy cane321Couple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Women are so much more sexier than men but then again thats coming from the male, we do have a mixture of us both but definitely more of J and as most females in a couple relationship are bi, its the female that people want to see most (just my opinion)

By *atinocoupleCouple
over a year ago

SF, NY, London (in that order)

We just adore photography. We've done both the mirror "selfie" and also had professional pics taken so we can both appear.

But as others have said, women just are nicer to look at

By *aidForSharingWoman
over a year ago

Lancs

"Because I look like a fat Phil Mitchell whereas Mrs Absolutebeginner looks very attractive. You don’t put the old, past it goods in the shop window do you? "

So you put your wife forward to attract a couple, pass her to the man and the woman is left with you? Is that fair or honest? Why not do something about your appearance instead?

By *andy cane321Couple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Because I look like a fat Phil Mitchell whereas Mrs Absolutebeginner looks very attractive. You don’t put the old, past it goods in the shop window do you?

So you put your wife forward to attract a couple, pass her to the man and the woman is left with you? Is that fair or honest? Why not do something about your appearance instead?"

I'm sure pics of both are sent in private msg so others can make their own minds up, surely you wouldn't meet someone without first seeing a face pic? From experience we have found a lot of people dont look like their pics post of the time x

over a year ago

"We just adore photography. We've done both the mirror "selfie" and also had professional pics taken so we can both appear.

But as others have said, women just are nicer to look at "

Your pics are beautiful and look professional

over a year ago

Planet Ork

"Because I look like a fat Phil Mitchell whereas Mrs Absolutebeginner looks very attractive. You don’t put the old, past it goods in the shop window do you?

So you put your wife forward to attract a couple, pass her to the man and the woman is left with you? Is that fair or honest? Why not do something about your appearance instead?"

My perception of myself and someone else’s perception of what I look like will obviously differ. Only the really vain amongst us would dare to say how devilishly handsome they are. There is a picture of me in our photos and always has been so we are not and have never been dishonest in any way. Sometimes tongue in cheek humour on here goes over people’s heads!

Post new Message to Thread