Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Coming out as bi? When did you know

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm bi and have known from a very early age, I found I was first sexually interested in womenband then later found men sexual attached in my teen.

When I found out the meaning of bisexual I was like yes that is me.

I've always been a blunt kind of person so I didn't really have to come out as such because I didn't feel a need to hide my sexually.

I understand I was quite lucky with my experience and just curious what other people's experiences were like.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I also liked girls before boys.

I had a fling with my female friend as a teen, before I met my ex husband

Reply privately

over a year ago

My first bi experience was with a married couple in 2008,never looked back. Experiencing 3way fun is so hot,

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I also liked girls before boys.

I had a fling with my female friend as a teen, before I met my ex husband"

amazing body BTW xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

We have both been bisexual since our teens and yes I had my first experience with a female before I found men. I prefer men but love the same sex too

Reply privately

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

I used to buy a magazine called ‘World of Transvestism’ as a teenager. Always an embarrassing trip for me but it was always a thrill to read about and see other Tgirls.

It used to have stories and some of these were about meeting guys, I used to ignore these as I had no attraction to guys (wanking to fellow Tgirls obviously wasn’t gay ) however once I started putting on makeup and a wig looking more feminine I realised a bi side was opening up.

Eventually I started to have more fantasies, certainly after reading about them and knew I needed to experience a same sex rendezvous. But that’s another story, I haven’t looked back and happy enough with my bisexuality.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm bi and have known from a very early age, I found I was first sexually interested in womenband then later found men sexual attached in my teen.

When I found out the meaning of bisexual I was like yes that is me.

I've always been a blunt kind of person so I didn't really have to come out as such because I didn't feel a need to hide my sexually.

I understand I was quite lucky with my experience and just curious what other people's experiences were like."

I think a lot of females try females first and then they go on to men

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would you say it's quite common for female bisexual to first be sexual attracted to girls then?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I used to buy a magazine called ‘World of Transvestism’ as a teenager. Always an embarrassing trip for me but it was always a thrill to read about and see other Tgirls.

It used to have stories and some of these were about meeting guys, I used to ignore these as I had no attraction to guys (wanking to fellow Tgirls obviously wasn’t gay ) however once I started putting on makeup and a wig looking more feminine I realised a bi side was opening up.

Eventually I started to have more fantasies, certainly after reading about them and knew I needed to experience a same sex rendezvous. But that’s another story, I haven’t looked back and happy enough with my bisexuality. "

Seem like you had quite the interesting journey of discovery

Reply privately

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

"I used to buy a magazine called ‘World of Transvestism’ as a teenager. Always an embarrassing trip for me but it was always a thrill to read about and see other Tgirls.

Eventually I started to have more fantasies, certainly after reading about them and knew I needed to experience a same sex rendezvous. But that’s another story, I haven’t looked back and happy enough with my bisexuality.

Seem like you had quite the interesting journey of discovery"

I blame the desire to crossdress, if it wasn’t for that I’d be completely (boring) normal

Reply privately

By *ndy64hMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

Sex education was unheard of when I was young, so most boys explored sex with other boys, we talked about it, was able we wanked together, I remember me and another lad trying to fuck each other. I'm guessing this would be much the same with girls then, exploring with friends. Then I moved on to dating girls, and as much as I enjoyed that, it's always been in my mind to be with another man. At 19 I was seduced by a man in his thirties, lovely experience, one off, which I've never forgotten. Now after 3 marriages, last year I dipped my toe back in the water. Why oh why did I wait so long.

I consider myself as bi, with a love of both sexes, and happy, which is really nice.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mrs here

I've always known I'm Bi, obviously didn't label myself when I was a young girl, actually thought all girls liked other girls. My first kiss & sexual encounter was with a female

I've been lucky enough to accept my sexuality & deal with it in a simple enough way.

This old bi gal has bagged herself a very understanding husband who is cool with me playing with the ladies without him

I have the best of both worlds

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Would you say it's quite common for female bisexual to first be sexual attracted to girls then?"

I personally think from a female point of view that females are attracted to females first.

We are more confident with our sexuality then men

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mrs here

I've always known I'm Bi, obviously didn't label myself when I was a young girl, actually thought all girls liked other girls. My first kiss & sexual encounter was with a female

I've been lucky enough to accept my sexuality & deal with it in a simple enough way.

This old bi gal has bagged herself a very understanding husband who is cool with me playing with the ladies without him

"

I feel bad when you are hear about people not being able to accept their sexuality. I guess we are lucky and it's great that you met someone that is understanding.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mrs here

I feel bad when you are hear about people not being able to accept their sexuality. I guess we are lucky and it's great that you met someone that is understanding."

Yer I always feel sad when people have had to battle sexuality issues. Because I've always been open & relaxed with myself I sometimes have to remind myself how lucky I am. I've always been out and proud, think my friends get sick of me reminding them

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Would you say it's quite common for female bisexual to first be sexual attracted to girls then?

I personally think from a female point of view that females are attracted to females first.

We are more confident with our sexuality then men"

I guess women are allowed to explore themselves more without fearing judgement. There are still men out there that are afraid to play with their bum because of fear of being seen as gay. Wish people were just more open and accepting

Reply privately

By *ikely ladMan
over a year ago

Hounslow

I think I knew, when I gave someone the type of bj I always craved for at the time.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Would you say it's quite common for female bisexual to first be sexual attracted to girls then?

We are more confident with our sexuality then men

I guess women are allowed to explore themselves more without fearing judgement. There are still men out there that are afraid to play with their bum because of fear of being seen as gay. Wish people were just more open and accepting"

Reply privately

By *winfrozrMan
over a year ago

Carnoustie

Probably realised when I was at uni.

I was in a much more sexually liberal environment than where I grew up and was able to experiment more with people

I prefer women, but I do like to play with a cock every now and then

Reply privately

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

Very interesting thread. Educated at all boys boarding sxxxxl. Will say no more on that..... After leaving sxxxxl I discovered the opposite sex...!! Then realised I could be attracted to both sexes... Could never form an emotional attachment to a man in the way that I can with a woman, but play with both, that is heaven....

Reply privately

By *ikely ladMan
over a year ago

Hounslow

"Very interesting thread. Educated at all boys boarding sxxxxl. Will say no more on that..... After leaving sxxxxl I discovered the opposite sex...!! Then realised I could be attracted to both sexes... Could never form an emotional attachment to a man in the way that I can with a woman, but play with both, that is heaven.... "
I think you've just nailed it for a majority of the guys on here. (no pun intended )

Reply privately

over a year ago

I felt it when I was in my teens with a good friend of mine but was always scared / ashamed of the feelings. I jokingly tried a few conversations with said friend but could see how awkward it made things so dropped any thoughts.

Then when I was 19 I used to chat on Yahoo chat rooms etc, before meeting someone via Craigslist.

The moment I met a guy and had that experience I knew I had that desire in me and it’s never gone away. I do find guys attractive but could never fully explore out side and will remain behind closed doors.

Ultimately I’d love to find a female partner who I can be fully honest with and will support my bi lifestyle.

Maybe a bi female

Reply privately

over a year ago

"when I was 15 with a girlfriend we were fooling around and she said have you ever wanked a man off ? I said once a long time ago she said I would like to see that,

One week later she said ill meet you in the park as normal so I met her she said my friend is here he likes you so we walked to the park she he was older than us about 20 anyway we talked and ny gf was feeling my cock he said that looks nice so she made me stand in front of them and she took my cock out she wanked and sucked me a little then the guy got up stood next to me dropped his oants his cock was massive I held it and started to wank my GF was watching with her hand between her legs she took her nicks off and said make him cum on my fanny didn't take lone for him to cum, then she said your turn he wanked me as she watched and played then he bent down and sucked me off she cunm in seconds,

that was my start "

Sounds a good start

Reply privately

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

Oh, watch out, here come the morality police.....!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had a few formative experiences when I was young but then oblivious to it I proceeded through most of my 20s, 30s and most of my 40s assuming I was straight. And in someways I am predominantly straight. However as my 50s drew nearer and I explored the swinging scene I realised I was curious. By the time I was 50 I realised I was bi or pansexual as gender became largely irrelevant in terms of who I was attracted to sexually, albeit it was still mainly women. I have only told one person about it outside of Fab and that was last year. Other than them I don’t see the need to tell anyone else.

Reply privately

By *iliciousCouple
over a year ago

South East

"Oh, watch out, here come the morality police.....!!"

What a strange comment. You did read the relative ages did you?

Reply privately

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

I was meeting a couple when I was in my mid 20s, we pushed our boundaries that night an i enjoyed every bi meet every since, so any couples come say hi if interested

Reply privately

By *iss.ddWoman
over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

I've not "come out" as I've never felt the need to. My friends and family aren't in to labels and no one would care if I did

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've not "come out" as I've never felt the need to. My friends and family aren't in to labels and no one would care if I did"

I'm glad you have friends and family like that. Some people can just get weird.

Reply privately

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

Admin have asked us to close First time threads as people can't seem to stop themselves from making under 18 comments.

Reply privately