Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sex furniture

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all,

We've cleared out our spare bedroom to have a proper playroom! We're going to need a couple.of pieces of good sex furniture for us, and later on, our guests to enjoy. Any suggestions on where we can get sturdy, and not exorbitant sex furniture from?

Over to you.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etLikeMan
over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

"Hi all,

We've cleared out our spare bedroom to have a proper playroom! We're going to need a couple.of pieces of good sex furniture for us, and later on, our guests to enjoy. Any suggestions on where we can get sturdy, and not exorbitant sex furniture from?

Over to you..... "

I have a few bits and pieces including the swing on my profile. I kept an eye out on Bondara until when they were running their 40% off everything deal. The swing frame was I think £250 before the discount and the swing itself was £60.

If you know someone broad minded who can weld, then you can get bespoke stuff. If you get involved in the local kink community, there will always be at least one “maker” who delights in producing furniture and equipment for often just the cost of materials - though bung them a bottle of whisky or something as an extra thanks.

Have a think what you want to do in your new play room then what will facilitate you doing those things. It could be anything from a spanking bench to a paddling pool.

By *ecky and justCouple
over a year ago

Godalming

Fetters make some lovely and very sturdy furniture.

We’ve used some of it and it’s lovely.

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

Not quite furniture but I bought a inflatable wedge from Lovehoney. I love it and so does ....

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Bookmarking

By *nto My ArmsMan
over a year ago

Herts/London

How about looking for vintage gymnastic equipment? Pommel horse, that kind of thing.

Have enjoyed sessions on such things in clubs. And looks classy!

Post new Message to Thread