Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

some advise

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hi my is Alex,i'm going to make this question short and to the point,i've only got 21 days left before i tell myself,i gave it my best shot at trying to just get someone to reply and move on from there,but have no replies from women,a few from men ,yes its very flattering,but it clearly says im straight,,i understand everyone has their own preferences,but i have msgd a good few people that i think i could possibly make a connection with and then,,,who knows,if it feels right,im not just looking for a quickie,and i say that in the messages ive sent,should i stop saying that??...i'm here for the same reason as you,,but can anyone be kind enough to look at my profile and tell me where im going wrong,i wont take offence,,if it needs to be said,just y it,,unless its an insult,,for me its not just about raw sex,,im an eccentric musician ,looking to explore life a bit more,i understand that i did not make that question short,but i just wanted to add some context, i would really appreciate a few responses,,peace,,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

It's all a little basement scruffy.

Think of your profile as a cv

Attract the types that go for a certain style or layout.

But most of all rem_mber that desperation is a big turn off.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

This is a short question;

How many cock pictures are too many ? The other looks like you’ve been up all night playing FIFA

Smile on your pictures, add some with more variety maybe suited and booted ?

Text is messy, take out double commas and capital letters randomly added to words.

On the plus side, the music passion is quite good especially as you play as well as listen.

You need to stand out and use any advantage you have, against your rivals on here. As there are more guys than girls and you need to stand out to be successful.

Good luck Op

By *wink loverMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Try to come across as less of a scruffy gamer incel weirdo.

By *andemanMan
over a year ago

bedforshire

Where to begin? Ok first have some confidence in yourself. Giving up is not an attractive look. Poor lost puppy photos have thier appeal but confidence (not arogence) is the most attractive quality. Your profile blurb tells me you are a musisian but not alot more. So a little about what you like and dont would be good. Look for and attend some socials so people can get to know you. Work it from there.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As said above. Think of your profile as a CV and the women you'd like to get close to as a potential employer. People say that looks don't matter however your profile has to be attractive to the eye as well as well written. If you want to go anywhere on this site you do have to put time into writing out your profile, messaging women individually ( DO NOT COPY AND PASTE MESSAGES ) and just be yourself and most importantly BE RESPECTFUL.

By no means do I think I'm an expert but this is just a couple of tips I can think of.

Hope this helps pal and all the best

By *irateloversCouple
over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

"hi my is Alex,i'm going to make this question short and to the point,i've only got 21 days left before i tell myself,i gave it my best shot at trying to just get someone to reply and move on from there,but have no replies from women,a few from men ,yes its very flattering,but it clearly says im straight,,i understand everyone has their own preferences,but i have msgd a good few people that i think i could possibly make a connection with and then,,,who knows,if it feels right,im not just looking for a quickie,and i say that in the messages ive sent,should i stop saying that??...i'm here for the same reason as you,,but can anyone be kind enough to look at my profile and tell me where im going wrong,i wont take offence,,if it needs to be said,just y it,,unless its an insult,,for me its not just about raw sex,,im an eccentric musician ,looking to explore life a bit more,i understand that i did not make that question short,but i just wanted to add some context, i would really appreciate a few responses,,peace,,"

Have a quick tidy before taking pictures. Having the telly on in the background doesn't really work for us, looks like you have just noticed your penis and got distracted.....

You look like a handsome enough chap, the long hair should appeal to certain people, disheveled look probably less so. Nothing a quick spruce up couldn't solve.

The musician thing should be interesting to people as well, then you spoil it by saying you also bang away at drums, there is a reason they sit drummers at the back behind everyone else you know

Work on the unusual punctuation, it is a bit confusing.

Don't come across as desperate or creepy, pushy or arrogant. Make an effort when messaging, it may be more disappointing if you don't get a reply after putting in the effort, but it increases your chances of a reply a thousand fold. Not saying you do come across as any of those things or that you don't put effort into messages, just general advice.

By *uliaChrisCouple
over a year ago

westerham

You’re 6’1 with an athletic physique, that puts you in the top 2% of guys, so put some photos up showing your body off a bit!

over a year ago

The cock pic puts me off before I even get to look at your write up.

People are here for various reasons, to say we are all here for the same reason I feel is not a considered thing.

over a year ago

Could I ask how I can make my cock look better,I've now only got a semi to show my girth, for public, I've always thought I had a pretty good looking willy, but there we go, and the other cock pic is for friends only, and I cropped my flat out of the picture, I have taken all the advice and it's much appreciated, if you are wanting a massive penis, then of course I understand why mine isn't for you,but yes could you give me any advice on how to make my penis look better, cos I can't change it but can take advice, I'm high functioning asperges, so I knew this was going to be tricky anyway, but I want to continue to explore, if someone finds me interesting enough, I also understand that women must get so Many messages,

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

"Could I ask how I can make my cock look better,I've now only got a semi to show my girth, for public, I've always thought I had a pretty good looking willy, but there we go, and the other cock pic is for friends only, and I cropped my flat out of the picture, I have taken all the advice and it's much appreciated, if you are wanting a massive penis, then of course I understand why mine isn't for you,but yes could you give me any advice on how to make my penis look better, cos I can't change it but can take advice, I'm high functioning asperges, so I knew this was going to be tricky anyway, but I want to continue to explore, if someone finds me interesting enough, I also understand that women must get so Many messages, "

Honestly, it would look better if there was no photo of it. That's not a personal comment that's a general comment to everyone. You don't need a penis photo. You can send it after if someone asks.

Arty body shots are way more appealing.

over a year ago

we arent all here for the same reasons and your profile is your advert it needs to be the best it can be, showing your limp dick with a tape measure around it is not attractive, you need to improve write up and pics and we are not aparty to your messages but they need to be polite and based on target profiles info and whole sentences not abbreviated also is being eccentric a selling point not sure it is but good luck anyways

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

If I were you I'd make a larger proportion of your text about non-sexual things. Show more personality. Make readers smile Make more of you piano-playing and tell us about your musical interests and exploits. I play the piano too and we have a video of me playing in our gallery which has gone down very well.

Also think about what messages you send out to make contact. A lot of the ones we get are awful but presumably the senders think they are good. Try posting an example here of a message you send out and get feedback on it. A lot of guys go wrong there.

Luke

over a year ago

Yes,, thanks for all the advice, I have got high functioning asperges, so I do interact with the world slightly differently, putting the words we are all here for the same reason, in hine sight doesn't sound the best , all I meant by that is we are all here to explore our lives, and some of our wildest fantasy I'm going to start again,and I'll take that semi with the tape measure away, I only just put that up,and penis wise, I've got girth, but yes Willy's by them selves unless they are absolute whoppers aren't the most attractive part of the male, women bodies are just an absolute work of art, in all shapes and sizes, part of the reason I'm doing this is to try and find some more confidence, but all of the comments were much appreciated, peace

over a year ago

Try to look less like a serial killer.

over a year ago

OK thanks, you're right, although I'm cut, and I personally think it looks a bit more attractive, the penis by its self is not the most attractive thing in the world, hence I'm straight, the womans body is a work of art, and just to clarify, I absolutely do respect women,if I eventually make friends with someone in here. Having some sort of connection or just a new friendship, is far more important to me than a quick fuck, I would at least like to care and be interested in the woman I'm bedding, thanks for all your advice,, your pictures are beautiful, take care,

over a year ago

"Could I ask how I can make my cock look better,I've now only got a semi to show my girth, for public, I've always thought I had a pretty good looking willy, but there we go, and the other cock pic is for friends only, and I cropped my flat out of the picture, I have taken all the advice and it's much appreciated, if you are wanting a massive penis, then of course I understand why mine isn't for you,but yes could you give me any advice on how to make my penis look better, cos I can't change it but can take advice, I'm high functioning asperges, so I knew this was going to be tricky anyway, but I want to continue to explore, if someone finds me interesting enough, I also understand that women must get so Many messages,

Honestly, it would look better if there was no photo of it. That's not a personal comment that's a general comment to everyone. You don't need a penis photo. You can send it after if someone asks.

Arty body shots are way more appealing."

This

By *entakuruMan
over a year ago

Exeter

Try and sell yourself a bit better. Crop some of the excess backround out of your profile picture and definitely don't use a picture taken in a dark room with your face lit by a computer screen.

Also, use proper sentances and paragraphs.

over a year ago

OK thanks man, we share the same girth, so I've got that, and I am actually confident when I'm with or in a relationship, I have a regular friend with benefits at the moment, so by no means am I desperate, going to events would be a challenge cos of my asperges, but I'll really think about it, and, thanks for your advice

By *ildatheart6969Couple
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"OK thanks man, we share the same girth, so I've got that, and I am actually confident when I'm with or in a relationship, I have a regular friend with benefits at the moment, so by no means am I desperate, going to events would be a challenge cos of my asperges, but I'll really think about it, and, thanks for your advice "

You saw we are all there for the same reasons- which is a massive generic assumption- which is wrong

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Try to look less like a serial killer. "

Says the creepy guy in the woods

Post new Message to Thread