Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

PREP

Jump to newest

By *heIcebreakers OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cramlington

Ok, now Prep is going to be available for everyone, how many of the Fabstraight guys on here will be getting down to the STI clinic and asking for a prescription?

Mr Icebreaker

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iAbbyTV/TS
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Ok, now Prep is going to be available for everyone, how many of the Fabstraight guys on here will be getting down to the STI clinic and asking for a prescription?

Mr Icebreaker"

Mmm I could get sloppy seconds. That would be a fantasy achieved especially if I could clean up after.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I wouldn't care what medication is available (at great expense to the NHS!), safe sex is still essential.

By *ympho6969Woman
over a year ago

glasgow

"I wouldn't care what medication is available (at great expense to the NHS!), safe sex is still essential."

Completely agree. No problem with people taking it for extra preventative measures but it should be used instead of other protection.

Anyone could claim yo be taking it and lying. Pretty much the whole pill debate all over again

By *iAbbyTV/TS
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"I wouldn't care what medication is available (at great expense to the NHS!), safe sex is still essential."

I am looking for just 1 couple and hope to build up the trust to eventually forego using protection.

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

The biggest danger is being exposed to newly evolved bacteria and viruses than no body knows about yet.

There's no safe sex, just safer sex.

over a year ago

Well said x

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Was offered a place on the waiting list on my last check up, but i feel it would be a waste of money as im just not that promiscuous.

By *ndy64hMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

Prep just protects against HIV, you can still catch a lot of other diseases, so I'd advise to take the normal protection you take now.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"Prep just protects against HIV, you can still catch a lot of other diseases, so I'd advise to take the normal protection you take now. "

Yes. Those who are offered are probably well aware.

over a year ago

PrEP is statistically safer than condom use in the transmission of HIV.

All other STIs can be transmitted through oral sex as well, so if you only ever have oral sex with a condom preach away.

Otherwise your argument has no logic.

Post new Message to Thread