Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Doing stuff with a friend , awkward

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ever done stuff with a friend and felt awkward after ? I was out with a few of the lads lastnight drinking, end of the night my mate stayed at mine, hes always been straight as far as i knew and has a gf, he sits next to me and starts rubbing his leg up against mine and rubbing himself through his jeans and im thinking what the hell but i went along with it and ended up giving him head for a while, but lets say this morning was beyond awkward lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

" "
i know

By *ifty69Man
over a year ago

north tyneside

By *adetMan
over a year ago

At Sea

I have a straight mate that often appears in my bed after we've spent a night in the pub

I think he just likes a cuddle and we just dont mention the morning after and carry on as normal

By *antrelWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham/Cardiff

Ooh

By *abasaurus RexMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Had a male friend try it on. He was rebuffed. He knows I’m straight and it just made things awkward from then on despite trying to just forget about it, which is a shame.

over a year ago

"Ever done stuff with a friend and felt awkward after ? I was out with a few of the lads lastnight drinking, end of the night my mate stayed at mine, hes always been straight as far as i knew and has a gf, he sits next to me and starts rubbing his leg up against mine and rubbing himself through his jeans and im thinking what the hell but i went along with it and ended up giving him head for a while, but lets say this morning was beyond awkward lol"

Yes but did you enjoy it?

over a year ago

Really what did he do ?

over a year ago

"Ever done stuff with a friend and felt awkward after ? I was out with a few of the lads lastnight drinking, end of the night my mate stayed at mine, hes always been straight as far as i knew and has a gf, he sits next to me and starts rubbing his leg up against mine and rubbing himself through his jeans and im thinking what the hell but i went along with it and ended up giving him head for a while, but lets say this morning was beyond awkward lol

Yes but did you enjoy it?"

ofcourse exept he was really big and he has sleept with mf gf years ago he also made me abit insurcure haha

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

Next time Fuck him up the chuff !! Then giving him head won't be a big deal !! Xx

over a year ago

Haha, yes! A good few years ago a close friend and I ended up having to share a bed. In a d*unken state, I tried to play with his cock. He let me fir a few seconds but then stopped me. Very awkward in the morning lol. We're still friends though!

over a year ago

"Next time Fuck him up the chuff !! Then giving him head won't be a big deal !! Xx "
i enjoyed sucking it

By *iliciousCouple
over a year ago

South East

"Next time Fuck him up the chuff !! Then giving him head won't be a big deal !! Xx i enjoyed sucking it "

Did he enjoy it?

over a year ago

"Haha, yes! A good few years ago a close friend and I ended up having to share a bed. In a d*unken state, I tried to play with his cock. He let me fir a few seconds but then stopped me. Very awkward in the morning lol. We're still friends though!"
haha suprising how many lads this happend too, he push my head down and then stopped me having second thoughts then push my head down again lol was awkward this morn but i think itl pass

over a year ago

"Next time Fuck him up the chuff !! Then giving him head won't be a big deal !! Xx i enjoyed sucking it

Did he enjoy it?"

yeah he was quite ruff too and then he cum a big load

Post new Message to Thread