FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Swinging Clubs are they being affected by the Virus ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondered how they are coping at the moment, quiet or busy? Would you avoid them ? Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ockman and ThrobbinCouple
over a year ago

Ilford

We are off the scene totally now until this situation takes a big turn for the better. But yes I'm imagining that Clubs are suffering big time.

By *weetMelanieTV/TS
over a year ago

London

I would expect reduced numbers and certainly couples will find it much easier to give it up for a while for obvious reasons

xx

By *ildatheart6969Couple
over a year ago

Cheltenham

The only companies not affected are the toilet roll and sanitiser companies

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Here in Spain we have no choice as all clubs are closed along with bars, restaurants Etc.

In Germany some clubs have voluntarily closed but many are still open.

By the time we get back (if we get back) we expect all to have been shut down. Even if they were still open we would avoid them for at least a few months.

By *ob198XaMan
over a year ago

teleford

Keep calm, carry on. Unless you are in a high risk group or in close contact to people who are. The sooner those who are at lower risk have been though the virus the sooner this outbreak will be contained and the more lives that will be saved

By *ob198XaMan
over a year ago

teleford

"The only companies not affected are the toilet roll and sanitiser companies"

Us farmers have to carry on..

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

"Keep calm, carry on. Unless you are in a high risk group or in close contact to people who are. The sooner those who are at lower risk have been though the virus the sooner this outbreak will be contained and the more lives that will be saved"

This would be logical, but harsh.

As low risk is not no risk.

I think clubs will suffer, we would not normally attend if we had a cold as passing any disease (std) or otherwise is just plain wrong.

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

I wish admin would give us a dedicated covid 19 forum. It's like ground hog day people asking the same questions.

over a year ago

Can imagine they will be losing a lot of revenue at the moment, although we have no plans to visit a club at the moment I doubt we would in this climate. Having said that we would still happily meet fellow swingers as normal xx

over a year ago

"The only companies not affected are the toilet roll and sanitiser companies

Us farmers have to carry on.. "

We all have to carry on ? Not just Farmers, just get on with life and make the best of the situation x

By *aidForSharingWoman
over a year ago

Lancs

Rios seemed quiet but was open and running normal hours. The staff were relentlessly picking up wet towels and cleaning, mopping as always

By *ildatheart6969Couple
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"I wish admin would give us a dedicated covid 19 forum. It's like ground hog day people asking the same questions."

Yeah was thinking the same a few days ago.

Was counting how many threads of forum homepage could be covered with Corona at the same time, counted 5 yesterday.

Swing club discussion.

Lounge

Advice

Ireland

Usa

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I wish admin would give us a dedicated covid 19 forum. It's like ground hog day people asking the same questions."

Yes, or just have one thread allowed at a time and delete the others, like they do with other duplicate topics.

Post new Message to Thread