Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Men not orgasming

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it a normal thing for guys to be similar to women and not always able to cum during penetration????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Is it a normal thing for guys to be similar to women and not always able to cum during penetration????"

No I have to hold it back lol

By *abasaurus RexMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"Is it a normal thing for guys to be similar to women and not always able to cum during penetration????"

As in when penetrating a woman?

over a year ago

Did this happen? Depends on the circumstances. Like if your time together is up.

By *uicy mushroomMan
over a year ago

elephant and Castle

ye I'm usually focusing on the woman's orgasm to cum

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

I can be hard. I often go weeks without cuming. But have plenty of enjoyable sex

over a year ago

"Is it a normal thing for guys to be similar to women and not always able to cum during penetration????

As in when penetrating a woman? "

Yes penetration.

Not sure if its nerves

over a year ago

"Is it a normal thing for guys to be similar to women and not always able to cum during penetration????

Did this happen? Depends on the circumstances. Like if your time together is up."

New Fwb. 50% of the time

By *UNANDNICEMan
over a year ago

Basildon

I've got no problem cumin

By *abasaurus RexMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Yes penetration.

Not sure if its nerves"

I don’t cum easily myself and generally have to be going at it hammer and tongs to cum via penetration. Is it with a new partner?

If I’ve been drinking I can go for hours and hours, it’s actually quite annoying.

over a year ago

Yes penetration.

Not sure if its nerves

I don’t cum easily myself and generally have to be going at it hammer and tongs to cum via penetration. Is it with a new partner?

If I’ve been drinking I can go for hours and hours, it’s actually quite annoying. "

Good to hear. Think it's a pressure thing and newish to each other. He does say its usual but making me a bit paranoid.

over a year ago

Insanely normal

over a year ago

Insanely normal"

Wonderful news

over a year ago

But what if they dont cum at all sometimes?

By *abasaurus RexMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Yes penetration.

Not sure if its nerves

If I’ve been drinking I can go for hours and hours, it’s actually quite annoying.

Good to hear. Think it's a pressure thing and newish to each other. He does say its usual but making me a bit paranoid."

I wouldn’t worry about it. I do find it gets easier the more you learn about each other. Try as many positions as possible. Women are all built differently and I find that some positions hit the spot more than others with different women.

A longer term friend can (at this stage) get me to cum almost on her own (little input from me).

over a year ago

Yes penetration.

Not sure if its nerves

Good to hear. Think it's a pressure thing and newish to each other. He does say its usual but making me a bit paranoid.

I wouldn’t worry about it. I do find it gets easier the more you learn about each other. Try as many positions as possible. Women are all built differently and I find that some positions hit the spot more than others with different women.

A longer term friend can (at this stage) get me to cum almost on her own (little input from me). "

Cheers for that

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"But what if they dont cum at all sometimes?"

If you're both having a mutually pleasurable experience does it matter if he does or doesn't?

Some guys just take longer or a specific method to cum - it doesn't necessarily mean they're not into you or aren't having a good time - so if you both walk away smiling and wanting to do it again surely that is all that matters?

over a year ago

"But what if they dont cum at all sometimes?

If you're both having a mutually pleasurable experience does it matter if he does or doesn't?

Some guys just take longer or a specific method to cum - it doesn't necessarily mean they're not into you or aren't having a good time - so if you both walk away smiling and wanting to do it again surely that is all that matters?"

That's good advice. Doesnt seem to bother him and weve decided not to see anyone else anymore so cant be too bad

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

Yes, it's not uncommon with us.

over a year ago

Cheers guys

Deffo feeling reassured

By *oeofsussexMan
over a year ago

Eastbourne

For me it depends on various factors. When I was younger, I could literally think myself to a very messy orgasm with absolutely no physical stimulation. So for penetration, it was almost impossible to stop myself! Very hard to keep the cum in - it just wanted to shoot as far as it could go, often to the amusrment of gfs, splashing onto opposite walls and completely missing them. Then came marriage, wanting unprotected sex but without creating babies so I guess I trained myself not to cum. Later another woman wanted me to make her pregnant against wifey’s wishes, so I was always careful not to shoot inside. Now, I find cumming in wifey almost impossible but I put that partly down to her recently-developed prudishness against oral sex, short stamina and ever-lower sex drive. However, with other ladies who are more inspiring sexual partners, cumming inside is much, much easier. So I think it’s partly down to age, your energy and fitness, and how much your partner inspires you to fuck well.

By *hedevilKTWoman
over a year ago

milton keynes

I have that never comes or rarely does and can go for hours and hours it’s not that not turned on just doesn’t happen for some nothing against u hun

over a year ago

Doesn't mean a lot to me. It lasts about twenty seconds and I get a headache and tired the next day

over a year ago

"But what if they dont cum at all sometimes?

Doesn't mean a lot to me. It lasts about twenty seconds and I get a headache and tired the next day"

Good answer, but sos about the headache!

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

Yes, I sometimes unintentionally cum block, you think it's going to happen and then it's gone

over a year ago

"Yes, I sometimes unintentionally cum block, you think it's going to happen and then it's gone"

Yeah that's exactly what happens

By *attooed RobMan
over a year ago

Hornchurch

Yepp can go for hours and hours when I’ve been drinking which can be good for partner but really frustrating for me. Usually have to help myself to get there! I think alcohol kills sperm...

over a year ago

"Yepp can go for hours and hours when I’ve been drinking which can be good for partner but really frustrating for me. Usually have to help myself to get there! I think alcohol kills sperm..."

He doesnt really drink but I'm feeling better about it

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

It's really frustrating, makes it worse if you worry about it though

By *rNightMan
over a year ago

Coventry

I’ve noticed that after two or three alcoholic drinks I can stay hard for ages and struggle to cum. Yet when I’m sober I have to really stop myself from cummin.

I once met an absolute beauty for a date in Cardiff, she ended up back at my hotel after a few drinks and we were at it for ages, she was a bit upset that I didn’t cum though. I made up for it the next morning though lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/03/20 00:55:49]

over a year ago

Beer has a huge effect, I dont meen pissed but if I'm merry I need more than vaginal penetration.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

It normally happens to me if I'm tipsy.

But I've never cum whilst giving anal.

over a year ago

Sometimes it takes ages for me to cum. That is not the woman's fault or I don't find her sexy.

over a year ago

Does he sometimes cum to quick? If he masturbating before meeting you so he doesn't come to quick?

over a year ago

"Yepp can go for hours and hours when I’ve been drinking which can be good for partner but really frustrating for me. Usually have to help myself to get there! I think alcohol kills sperm...

He doesnt really drink but I'm feeling better about it

"

Cocaine, speed and extasy tablets can sometimes stop a guy cumming?

Antidepressants can sometimes stop a guy cumming.

over a year ago

Well he had had 2 wanks that day looool

By *m A FuckerMan
over a year ago

kingswood,surrey/leysdown kent

im always like an iron bar lol but don't cum....think its all down to the beer?

By *m A FuckerMan
over a year ago

kingswood,surrey/leysdown kent

"I’ve noticed that after two or three alcoholic drinks I can stay hard for ages and struggle to cum. Yet when I’m sober I have to really stop myself from cummin.

I once met an absolute beauty for a date in Cardiff, she ended up back at my hotel after a few drinks and we were at it for ages, she was a bit upset that I didn’t cum though. I made up for it the next morning though lol"

yes this

over a year ago

For some guys I find it comes down to mental stimulation, The physical stimulation will go on forever but if the mind isn't there they won't climax. You can only give them that if they're truly honest about what's inside Xx

By *ndy64hMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

I wouldn't say is was common, but then again it happens. Men do find it hard to multitask, so trying to please a woman, as well as themselves can cause them issues. No doubt selfish men have no issues.

over a year ago

Sometimes in clubs it can be hard to cum. Especially if fella has a couple of women on the go. The constant changing partners doesn’t help. But when we all play in more relaxed settings it tends to happen easier but still takes a while.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Used to happen when I was younger. Think it's nerves. Doesn't happen as I got older and more confident.

over a year ago

Yes, more so as you get older and depending on what medication you are taking. It's not the end of the world to not cum, just a nice bonus when you do.

over a year ago

I dated a guy who suffered really badly from post orgasm regret.

He wouldn't allow himself to cum. As a result we very rarely had penatrative sex.

It was really frustrating for me but he assured me he still enjoyed.

I'm not convinced x

By *imits2pushMan
over a year ago

lichfield

As guys we (mostly) train ourselves not to cum.

Myself this now means there only certain positions I’ll cum in, other than that, I’d just keep fucking away and never cum.

It’s just about conditioning and that’s not always a good thing.

If I get close and done cum, then that’s it, no matter what, I’m not cumming without a decent break and starting again lol

over a year ago

"As guys we (mostly) train ourselves not to cum.

Myself this now means there only certain positions I’ll cum in, other than that, I’d just keep fucking away and never cum.

It’s just about conditioning and that’s not always a good thing.

If I get close and done cum, then that’s it, no matter what, I’m not cumming without a decent break and starting again lol"

This for me too!

Mr

By *erkswankerMan
over a year ago

Berkshire

I've never cum during sex, d*unk or sober. Been with a number or women since my teens and it's never happened, stay hard for ages and enjoy myself but always have to wank to finish myself. I've had the odd girl get upset that I didn't cum which wasn't so nice to see.

I just find that it doesn't stimulate me in the right way, maybe because I got used to how I wank and then a pussy can't replicate that feeling. But it's never because I'm not attracted to the girl, I always get hard no problem at all x

By *imits2pushMan
over a year ago

lichfield

"I've never cum during sex, d*unk or sober. Been with a number or women since my teens and it's never happened, stay hard for ages and enjoy myself but always have to wank to finish myself. I've had the odd girl get upset that I didn't cum which wasn't so nice to see.

I just find that it doesn't stimulate me in the right way, maybe because I got used to how I wank and then a pussy can't replicate that feeling. But it's never because I'm not attracted to the girl, I always get hard no problem at all x "

There’s a good chance its positional. Different positions tense different muscles and relax others.

My me, I have to be laying flat on top of her and driving my hips in, otherwise it’s probably not ganna happen,

What will also change this, is having a regular partner, that you can practice positions with, once your relaxed with a partner it will help.

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

My orgasm is my lowest priority - I think my ex wife trained me well

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

Yep. It happens to me on occasion, it's not the end of the world though. We'll just try again later

over a year ago

I always like men to come quick.if it takes too long am bored.

over a year ago

Cumming and orgasming are different also. Men can cum without orgasm and orgasm without cumming. 95 per cent of the time men will do both at the same time.

But it will get better with time, just be open and honest with each other and talk it through

By *attoo.GentMan
over a year ago

Electric Avenue

I often dont cum during sex. Usually if i am doing ALL the work, or i outlast the lady and she starts to get sore!!

Nothing a hand and blowjob cant fix

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Cumming and orgasming are different also. Men can cum without orgasm and orgasm without cumming. 95 per cent of the time men will do both at the same time.

But it will get better with time, just be open and honest with each other and talk it through "

When i tell people i had an ex lover who could orgasm loads with me. I thought i was lying. Cumming and orgasming is different. I was with one lover who would multi orgasm with me

By *lanwoodMan
over a year ago

Alton

Yes penetration.

Not sure if its nerves

Good to hear. Think it's a pressure thing and newish to each other. He does say its usual but making me a bit paranoid."

It happens, but also gets worse with age. How old is your new FWB?

over a year ago

"I've never cum during sex, d*unk or sober. Been with a number or women since my teens and it's never happened, stay hard for ages and enjoy myself but always have to wank to finish myself. I've had the odd girl get upset that I didn't cum which wasn't so nice to see.

I just find that it doesn't stimulate me in the right way, maybe because I got used to how I wank and then a pussy can't replicate that feeling. But it's never because I'm not attracted to the girl, I always get hard no problem at all x "

That seems quite similar.

over a year ago

Btw, is there anyway of deleting this thread, would hate him to see this.

Eeeeeek

over a year ago

This happens to me aswell, i looked it up and is called delayed ejeculation. Ive went five hours once and no release but a bit sore haha it suppost to the second most common sex problem for men.

By *irateloversCouple
over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

Mr here.

Perfectly normal and no reflection on you or of how much he is enjoying.

Mrs is the most beautiful sexy lady in the world, she does everything I could ever ask for or want. I adore having sex with her, sometimes it just takes a very long time for me to cum. Nothing to do with drink or hang-ups, just how it is. Don't make it an issue, or think of it as one. If he needs to have a quick groom of his wookie to finish at the end, enjoy it with him, whatever you do don't take it personally

By *erkswankerMan
over a year ago

Berkshire

[Removed by poster at 15/03/20 14:49:06]

By *erkswankerMan
over a year ago

Berkshire

I just find that it doesn't stimulate me in the right way, maybe because I got used to how I wank and then a pussy can't replicate that feeling. But it's never because I'm not attracted to the girl, I always get hard no problem at all x

That seems quite similar.

"

Well then if he's anything like me he finds you really hot and it's not a reflection on you in the slightest that he doesn't shoot a creamy load when he fucks you. Enjoy his cock and make sure you cum nice and hard yourself

By *ackandtheunicornCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

I can hardly ever cum in clubs. Combination of using Johnny's and nerves stops me.

over a year ago

I would guess they are regular recreational drug users or have been recently. Speaking from experience

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Well over a month now for me but that doesn't mean I haven't had plenty of fun during the last cpl of months either

over a year ago

Drugs and booze can have a massive affect on a man. Past and present use. I myself like to know a man has cum and fully enjoyed himself as makes me feel like I have not completely satisfied him. So I get you feeling anxious about it. I have a fwb who doesn’t always cum and I hate it!

By *ishopstippleMan
over a year ago

Purley

A man doesn't actually have to ejeculate, to have had fun and be satisfied. The two mechanisms are different, but sometimes they coincide. Drink, tiredness, stress can all effect it.

Post new Message to Thread