Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Erection problem?

Jump to newest

By *hoenix Couple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Northallerton

Mrs P and I have had many sexual adventures over the years. My personal favourite is when we invite a guy over spur of the moment to wank and spunk over Mrs Ps tits, with a bit of oral fun too. However I've never been able to get a hard on during this event. Im so turned on by it all love arranging it, taking pics etc, but don't get an erection. Soon as the guy leaves I have awesome sex with Mrs P. Not really worried but can't figure it out! Any thoughts? Mr P.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nervous in front of a guy. Try that little blue pill .

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Probably the mental stimulation just takes over the mind, making you focus on other things like taking pics, vids and directing than thinking of your sexual satisfaction there and then.

As your already programmed in your mind your fun will happen once the other guy leaves.

Nothing really to worry about, keep on enjoying the fun.

By *ud and BryanCouple
over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

Dave often has a similar issue, but we don't bother, as it just means the fun lasts longer

By *hoenix Couple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Northallerton

"Probably the mental stimulation just takes over the mind, making you focus on other things like taking pics, vids and directing than thinking of your sexual satisfaction there and then.

As your already programmed in your mind your fun will happen once the other guy leaves.

Nothing really to worry about, keep on enjoying the fun."

I think it's all in the head. Unfortunately it puts Mrs P off as she thinks I'm not enjoying the scenario

Post new Message to Thread