Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Could you go back to a normal life

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Since we started on our journey about two and a half years ago virtually every night out is to a swingers club.Our last holiday was with swingers and our next one is to temptation.On a night out we go to normal pubs first but can't wait to get to the club,we just find normal so dull and boring now.Being around people who are friendly and open minded is so good.Are you converted for life or could we go back to a normal life

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *entlecaressMan
over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

"Since we started on our journey about two and a half years ago virtually every night out is to a swingers club.Our last holiday was with swingers and our next one is to temptation.On a night out we go to normal pubs first but can't wait to get to the club,we just find normal so dull and boring now.Being around people who are friendly and open minded is so good.Are you converted for life or could we go back to a normal life"

Ohh normal now that's a difficult one let me think. Nope

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Our life is pretty normal really, for us anyway.

We've found swingers are less open minded than a lot of people who don't swing.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Since we started on our journey about two and a half years ago virtually every night out is to a swingers club.Our last holiday was with swingers and our next one is to temptation.On a night out we go to normal pubs first but can't wait to get to the club,we just find normal so dull and boring now.Being around people who are friendly and open minded is so good.Are you converted for life or could we go back to a normal life"

Our journey started 2,5 years ago just like you ..we spent about 8 months exactly as you described..but slowly we got back to """normal""" life. We still go to clubs every now and then but most of our nights out are spent in normal pubs. I think you need to have mutual friends not from the swinging scene that you can go out with. Otherwise, if you guys go out alone, you will end up in a club anyway which is not bad

By *ersnickety PantsWoman
over a year ago

Club Meets Only

I don't think I could, I find the atmosphere a lot better than in normal clubs & you don't get the d*unks who are out to cause trouble either

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

No i could never live my old life again. This is where i belong and this is where i feel at home.

over a year ago

"I don't think I could, I find the atmosphere a lot better than in normal clubs & you don't get the d*unks who are out to cause trouble either "

This is it,twice and a half years no hassle or drama.we've met people from all walks of life everyone is just friendly.

over a year ago

I like having the two running parallel...this is my little escape from the wife & kids

By *irateloversCouple
over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

We have been into swinging and kink for so long, this is normal. We have a good mixed circle of friends, some of whom swing, some are into kink and some are vanilla. A balance is good whichever side of the fence you fall

over a year ago

We have been swinging for about 3 to 4 years together. We prefer a balance of both worlds. We like the naughtiness occasionally but not always. And we enjoy our non swinging friendships too.

Most important to us is our relationship, making time to enjoy each other. Swinging for us is just an additional bit of naughtiness that we treat ourselves to occasionally.

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

I don't think it's a case of "going back", it'll probably always be something that's possible into the future. Something significantly negative would have to happen for it to leave the table. So even if we happened to forget about this for years, it'd be a non issue to come back to it.

At the same time though, this bloody place can be so much hard work, I can definitely imagine feeling "beaten" by it and just giving up from the sheer tedium and frustration.

By *izzmonkeysCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

"We have been swinging for about 3 to 4 years together. We prefer a balance of both worlds. We like the naughtiness occasionally but not always. And we enjoy our non swinging friendships too.

Most important to us is our relationship, making time to enjoy each other. Swinging for us is just an additional bit of naughtiness that we treat ourselves to occasionally.

"

Our thoughts exactly. Less of a lifestyle change more a bit of a treat

By *ng1983Couple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon tyne

We could quite easily give it up. For us this is a bit of extra fun. The 'cherry on top' if you will. It's not the be all and end all and we still find fun in vanilla spaces and with vanilla friends.

over a year ago

i was normal before and I'm normal now, i enjoy what i do however i go about it, just because youre on this website things have only changed about the friends youve made, as people you haven't changed youve learnt things about what you enjoy and places you visit, just keep on enjoying what you do

By *oneyBear100Couple
over a year ago

Gatwick area

We could try but suspect it wouldn't last!

over a year ago

"We have been swinging for about 3 to 4 years together. We prefer a balance of both worlds. We like the naughtiness occasionally but not always. And we enjoy our non swinging friendships too.

Our thoughts exactly. Less of a lifestyle change more a bit of a treat "

Yes

By *ap d agde coupleCouple
over a year ago

Broadstairs

We enjoy swinging and social side of swinging as well and we have a good social life outside of the lifestyle why change it

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Could never go back.

No, nay, never.

By *he Little Fuck MachineMan
over a year ago

Co.Antrim

I’m yet to have a Swinging related experience so I’m definitely not converted and could and inevitably probably will go back to normal life soon.

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

I actually much prefer going to swingers clubs now than going to pubs or "normal" clubs. I love the social side in swingers clubs much more than other places, more interesting people, more interesting conversations, less pissheads and always come away having had some sort of adventure or new experience to remember. You don't get that down the Dog and Duck!

over a year ago

"

Yes I get where your coming from.For us the fun side is an added bonus but we can go to club and just enjoy the company and not have any play.the social side is the biggest draw for us the variety of types of people we meet all ages and from all backgrounds we just find everyone pleasant

over a year ago

I certainly couldn't change now and be "normal"

By *etwifeandhim69Couple
over a year ago

Darlington

We "originally" started swinging together in the 90s...so years ago. We where still in our early 20's when we first started experimenting and opening our relationship up and we loved it.

Then we stopped in 2001. As much as it was something we enjoyed, having a young family, working weird work shifts, having to work around sitters etc etc meant we only had just enough time for each other.

So we put it on the back burner. Talked about it from time to time but just never had the time. Finally came back to swinging about 2013 when we started getting evenings free and no longer needed a sitter.

That lasted for 2 years and was great fun but again, life got in the way. Returned to swinging last year now we have all the free time we need and plan to stay.

So yeah..we've taken big chunks of time away from the scene (not by choice) but now we're all in and loving it. The more the better.

After 24 years together it's like we are a young horny couple again rather than "mom and dad". Love it.

over a year ago

Hmmm, being ignored on a swingers site or going back to normal and getting ignored in real life?

over a year ago

"Hmmm, being ignored on a swingers site or going back to normal and getting ignored in real life? "

See no contest at least get ignored by naked people

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/03/20 18:48:55]

over a year ago

I could wave goodbye in the blink of an eye.

However.... that's because we barely get enough time for us as it is so when we do get time together I don't want to share, I want all his attention on me (or the film we may be snuggling watching but you get the idea)

I want to do the "normal" stuff first, THEN when we're full of the normal stuff add the other people.

If it's an event we've got planned or have made plans to go to I don't mind at all then, I enjoy it, but it's when I don't feel I've had what I need emotionally and physically from B coz we've been apart that I ain't interested. I need my "cup to be full" to be able to extend our relationship to others.

P

over a year ago

"I could wave goodbye in the blink of an eye.

However.... that's because we barely get enough time for us as it is so when we do get time together I don't want to share, I want all his attention on me (or the film we may be snuggling watching but you get the idea)

I want to do the "normal" stuff first, THEN when we're full of the normal stuff add the other people.

If it's an event we've got planned or have made plans to go to I don't mind at all then, I enjoy it, but it's when I don't feel I've had what I need emotionally and physically from B coz we've been apart that I ain't interested. I need my "cup to be full" to be able to extend our relationship to others.

P"

We only ever go out on a Saturday night ,once or twice a month so by no means it rules our lives.

By *latinumkittenWoman
over a year ago

from Home Counties to Middle Earth

I was on the cusp... I'm thinking not, no; I'm ruined!

By *ackandtheunicornCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

I (mr) love the parties and atmosphere in swinging clubs. I couldn't care less about shagging other people though, not bothered about that. I do like a good flirt though and the odd grope

over a year ago

"I could wave goodbye in the blink of an eye.

P

We only ever go out on a Saturday night ,once or twice a month so by no means it rules our lives."

We're lucky to see each other that often in the flesh we video call every day though. I don't know how I'd cope if video calls broke

P

Post new Message to Thread