Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Oral by a lady

Jump to newest

By *rixiepeep OP   Woman
over a year ago

over the hill / chatsworth

I would like to see what it feels like by a woman. I'm intreaged to see if a woman can relax me more during this process. Is there a woman willing to help my situation please?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ubblegumandLimeCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

I'm too far away! It's amazing with a woman too. Love feeling her hair fall on my skin while she's licking me...Mrs x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

First of all, it might help if you weren't labelling yourself as 'straight' on your profile. Bi-curious should be a better one. Secondly, be clear on your profile you'd like to experience sex with a woman. Make it clear it'd be your first time. At present, all you're talking about on your profile is men.

over a year ago

"I would like to see what it feels like by a woman. I'm intreaged to see if a woman can relax me more during this process. Is there a woman willing to help my situation please? "

Maybe....

By *heshireguy69Man
over a year ago

saddleworth

"I'm too far away! It's amazing with a woman too. Love feeling her hair fall on my skin while she's licking me...Mrs x "

I also love feeling her hair on me, so hot !!

over a year ago

Who rattled your cage?

over a year ago

Dublin

"I'm too far away! It's amazing with a woman too. Love feeling her hair fall on my skin while she's licking me...Mrs x

I also love feeling her hair on me, so hot !!"

I know, just something about it drives me wild! Mrs x

By *heshireguy69Man
over a year ago

saddleworth

"I'm too far away! It's amazing with a woman too. Love feeling her hair fall on my skin while she's licking me...Mrs x

I know, just something about it drives me wild! Mrs x "

Feels especially intense if I’m blindfolded and can feel her lips, mouth and her hair brushing my body. X

over a year ago

Dublin

I know, just something about it drives me wild! Mrs x

Feels especially intense if I’m blindfolded and can feel her lips, mouth and her hair brushing my body. X "

I like to have my eyes closed and run my hands through her hair, watching her pleasure me every so often. I need pussy ASAP! Hahaha. Mrs x

over a year ago

"First of all, it might help if you weren't labelling yourself as 'straight' on your profile. Bi-curious should be a better one. Secondly, be clear on your profile you'd like to experience sex with a woman. Make it clear it'd be your first time. At present, all you're talking about on your profile is men. "

Absolutely this

Fab straight me thinks.

By *otrockWoman
over a year ago

Essex

I'm the same, I would love to experience what it feels like for a women to make me cum as I don't cum easy at all with guys and my friend said I should try it with a women as apparently they can read a womens body better and no exactly where to touch, I have no idea if this is true or not her words not mine.

I could kiss a women and even suck there breast but that is as far as I could go, as for playing with her or licking her I can't see myself doing it but would let a women do it to me so that makes me selfish so no women is ever going to meet me.

I guess that make me bi-curious too but the reason I don't put it on my profile is because when it actually come down to it I don't think I'd have the courage to meet...

It's one of those things that will stay in my head.. X

over a year ago

Dublin

"I'm the same, I would love to experience what it feels like for a women to make me cum as I don't cum easy at all with guys and my friend said I should try it with a women as apparently they can read a womens body better and no exactly where to touch, I have no idea if this is true or not her words not mine.

I could kiss a women and even suck there breast but that is as far as I could go, as for playing with her or licking her I can't see myself doing it but would let a women do it to me so that makes me selfish so no women is ever going to meet me.

I guess that make me bi-curious too but the reason I don't put it on my profile is because when it actually come down to it I don't think I'd have the courage to meet...

It's one of those things that will stay in my head.. X"

Mrs here. I actually love to please a woman and would happily meet to pleasure her only so I'd say you could find women into this. X

By *rixiepeep OP   Woman
over a year ago

over the hill / chatsworth

This is my issue I'm not sure if I could do it back to a woman maybe in time and shown how too who knows x

Post new Message to Thread