Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Abuse from guys

Jump to newest

By *randmrsleedsfun OP   Couple
over a year ago

Pudsey

How do couples and single females handle the abuse on this site? We just got abuse from a single guy for daring to suggest he read our profile before trying to arrange a meet and we're curious how often this happens and what people do about it. We've blocked him obviously and reported him too but would love to know what others do.

Also do single guys get abuse too? Or get frustrated that people like him make things harder for you to arrange meets?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As in all walks of life you come across idiots and bullies. Good luck and stay safe x

Reply privately

By *aulupforitMan
over a year ago

Corbridge

Just rise above it.Most spit the dummy out and can not handle rejection.Good Luck

Reply privately

over a year ago

I got called racist the other day for politely saying no to someone.

Other messages from him kept coming saying all white women from my area were the same.

I blocked him after that.

Reply privately

By *ooskiMan
over a year ago

south coast

Just let them pass by...., dont even give them a moment of your thoughts....or time....

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am sorry for what you had to put up with..

Some of the idiots spoil it for the rest of the genuinely nice folk

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How do couples and single females handle the abuse on this site? We just got abuse from a single guy for daring to suggest he read our profile before trying to arrange a meet and we're curious how often this happens and what people do about it. We've blocked him obviously and reported him too but would love to know what others do.

Also do single guys get abuse too? Or get frustrated that people like him make things harder for you to arrange meets?"

It happens to me often, I just block them and move on. It's not my fault they can't be bothered to read before sending the same copy pasted message

Reply privately

By *hMyGawdCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

We've had more abuse from single females to be honest. Including unwanted physical moves.

Single guys seem more respectful.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Abuse from anyone should be reported.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I get some really nasty stuff said but my updates do draw in some negative comments thinking I am what I post . Block them and move on, fir all the shit ones there are plenty of lovely happy and respectful ones.

Stay safe.

Reply privately

By *randmrsleedsfun OP   Couple
over a year ago

Pudsey

"We've had more abuse from single females to be honest. Including unwanted physical moves.

Single guys seem more respectful."

Wow that's surprising. We've had nothing but good things from couples and females. Guess everyone's different.

Reply privately

By *exy4youxxWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

I just say no ty and block straight away so I dont get no abuse some have just msg me to abuse me bc I have ignored a msg lol I report and block then dont give it a second thought x

Reply privately

over a year ago

All you can do is block n report.

Rise to their abuse and send abuse back admin is just as likely to give you a time out or ban as it is them

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Report and block, don't retaliate please, let Admin deal with it

Reply privately