Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Advice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am struggling to attend clubs due to work etc. Any advice to get my first meet, I'm happy for just some socials at first.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

Due to work? Do you work 24/7?

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

You can't have time to meet then

over a year ago

"Due to work? Do you work 24/7?"

No but by the time, I'm home showered etc its getting abit late to arrive at a club

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I am struggling to attend clubs due to work etc. Any advice to get my first meet, I'm happy for just some socials at first."
your profile is your advert you have to try and stand out so anything you can do to improve it would be an advantage hide the tatts by wearing clothes, go to organised socials, not that they will benefit you too much because people that know each other tend to stick together so newbies are no further forward unless of course you are super gorgeous and they'll all want you then, good luck

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/03/20 07:54:03]

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 12/03/20 07:54:03]"

Typo, sorry.

Yes I'm going to update some with some pics soon, I hoped to find someone to go to a club with at some point haha

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

OP I run my own business and am a single dad of 5 children going to clubs is a very difficult thing for me also and even weekend meets and evening meets can be difficult I tend to have a bit of time during the day depending on location and I've had a few meets now it's just about finding and chatting to people that you can get along with and dont expect it to happen right away it takes time and always be willing to meet as a social first

over a year ago

"OP I run my own business and am a single dad of 5 children going to clubs is a very difficult thing for me also and even weekend meets and evening meets can be difficult I tend to have a bit of time during the day depending on location and I've had a few meets now it's just about finding and chatting to people that you can get along with and dont expect it to happen right away it takes time and always be willing to meet as a social first"

I would love a social haha

I'm in no rush to meet etc, I'm just taking it all one day at a time.

You sound like a proper busy guy haha

Post new Message to Thread