over a year ago

Been on here a while and still yet no meets

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

Add a few more photos, and check your profile text. Convocation?

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman
over a year ago

Pontypridd

You’re looking for women with the same interests but have said nothing about your interests.

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"You’re looking for women with the same interests but have said nothing about your interests. "

This. Plus 1 pic. Put a bit of effort in to your profile. There are gazillions of threads offering profile advice x

By *ings66Man
over a year ago

Bristol

"Been on here a while and still yet no meets "

Think you need to relook at your profile and ask if they like to meet for a drink or coffee for the frist meet and take it from there at this time yor profile gives the ideal you just want to bed them and go

By *mileyLadyWoman
over a year ago

Cambridge

"You’re looking for women with the same interests but have said nothing about your interests.

This. Plus 1 pic. Put a bit of effort in to your profile. There are gazillions of threads offering profile advice x"

Totally. Your profile doesn't read as though you've put any effort into it at all. Women meet men who sound interesting and sexy, but your profile reads as though you wrote it in 2 minutes and then didn't check it. We're not just all about the physique Tell people a little about yourself. We (women) genuinely want to know.

By *ankie303Woman
over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Why do you think your not getting any meeks....sorry MEETS op?

By *ings66Man
over a year ago

Bristol

"You’re looking for women with the same interests but have said nothing about your interests.

This. Plus 1 pic. Put a bit of effort in to your profile. There are gazillions of threads offering profile advice x

Totally. Your profile doesn't read as though you've put any effort into it at all. Women meet men who sound interesting and sexy, but your profile reads as though you wrote it in 2 minutes and then didn't check it. We're not just all about the physique Tell people a little about yourself. We (women) genuinely want to know."

Agree with you

over a year ago

be patient (says me with no meets)

Your Profile... If you build it - they will come!

Here's me still hoping!

over a year ago

Time to re-read your profile text as it doesn't make sense, OP.

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

It's simple....dress up like a woman.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy

over a year ago

Spell check is a wonderful thing..

over a year ago

"It's simple....dress up like a woman.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy"

If it attracted the women on here - I'm willing to give it a try!

over a year ago

We all love a convocation

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

[Removed by poster at 11/03/20 22:30:22]

over a year ago

You’re giving too much away, delete some of your text...let their imaginations do the work for you

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

"It's simple....dress up like a woman.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy

If it attracted the women on here - I'm willing to give it a try!"

No if's about it

over a year ago

"We all love a convocation "

I’m a qualified convocationist

over a year ago

Just delete some of the text and let the ccnvocation take over

"We all love a convocation

I’m a qualified convocationist "

By *mileyLadyWoman
over a year ago

Cambridge

"You’re giving too much away, delete some of your text...let their imaginations do the work for you "

Says the man whose profile reads I, I, I, I, I...

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Maybe start a few more threads asking the same question...

over a year ago

"You’re giving too much away, delete some of your text...let their imaginations do the work for you

Says the man whose profile reads I, I, I, I, I... "

By *adame 2SwordsWoman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

need to lower your expectations

By *traight up guyMan
over a year ago

Morpeth

Totally. Your profile doesn't read as though you've put any effort into it at all. Women meet men who sound interesting and sexy, but your profile reads as though you wrote it in 2 minutes and then didn't check it. We're not just all about the physique Tell people a little about yourself. We (women) genuinely want to know.

Agree with you "

Again this.

Your profile is very generic and basically you are seeking what every other single guy on here wants, but have not made the effort to stand out from the others. You need to bring your A game to have even a chance of winning on here.

You are seeking 'beautiful women' - some would see this as shallow, others may not regard themselves as up to the standard that you are looking for.

You have been on here for 3 months. You need to have a realistic expectation of how tough it us on here for single guys. Do a search on single females and FF couples in your area looking to meet a single guy of your age today and then search single males looking to meet females and FF couples. Compare the results and see how the odds are stacked against single males. Your chances of meeting 2 beautiful women under 40 as a FF couple are slightly less than the square root of fuck all.

Attend socials and clubs.

By *ings66Man
over a year ago

Bristol

"need to lower your expectations"

What is a beautiful woman, one with all the war paint on or one bbw they all can be beautiful to a person who wouldl ike to meet them.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"You’re giving too much away, delete some of your text...let their imaginations do the work for you

Says the man whose profile reads I, I, I, I, I... "

He wasn't asking for profile advise

over a year ago

Sending out dick pics and bombarding people with messages until they agree to meet are good ideas. Be direct in your messages. People get sent a lot so get straight to the point. 'Wanna fuck' is short, sharp and clear, a surefire winner. Best of luck.

over a year ago

"You’re looking for women with the same interests but have said nothing about your interests. "

^this.

And I'd say you're expecting the rest of us to be equally psychic as it's difficult to suggest what you might be doing wrong without knowing what you're actually doing.

Do you message people pro-actively, or like most single men new to the site, did you think it was just a case of posting a couple of lines of text abd a couple of pics on a profile and then sit back and wait for the stampede?

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

Your profile text isn't a question so it doesn't warrant one question mark let alone the two you gave it.

What kind of messages do you send out to make contact? A lot of guys let themselves down there. I suggest you post an example and get some feedback on them.

over a year ago

"Your profile text isn't a question so it doesn't warrant one question mark let alone the two you gave it.

What kind of messages do you send out to make contact? A lot of guys let themselves down there. I suggest you post an example and get some feedback on them. "

Posting contents of personal messages is against forum rules and could earn the OP a spell on the naughty step if he follows your suggestion

over a year ago

"Add a few more photos, and check your profile text. Convocation? "

This was pointed out to him a week ago, when he asked for help with his profile.

Looks like he paid zero attention to any of the advice given then or on the other two occasions he's asked, so unlikely to start listening now.

Got to love that green arrow

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Add a few more photos, and check your profile text. Convocation? "

Love a good formal assembly

By *ow Solo and SeekingCouple
over a year ago

ST9

Didn't even read the profile, the pic did it for , looks like you just got out of bed and took it , sounds daft but always check the background

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

You've given advice yet not acted upon it so, maybe there is your answer. Zero effort on your behalf isn't going to bring you any success on here.

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"Spell check is a wonderful thing..

"

Spell check wouldn’t help here as convocation is a real word - just used in totally the wrong context of course!

There’s only so much that spellcheck and grammar check can do - at some point people have to re read and use their brains!

Op - suggest you work on your profile with a variety of pictures, both dressed and undressed, and - with guys - I generally suggest about three concise paragraphs of text.

The first should describe who you are, ie a quick introduction - the second who/what you’re looking for - and the third what you offer in return.

If you can, add a little humour too as it’ll make you stand out!

Good luck

over a year ago

no you don't get anything for free not in this game

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

That's because you're not trying. Put some effort into your profile.

Add more photos - but not *just* dick pics!

Add more info. Sell yourself with your profile. What are your interests, that you allude to (be specific, not just a tick-box)?

What are you looking for? More importantly, what do you offer?

Post new Message to Thread