Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

She comes first

Jump to newest

By *tticusuk OP   Man
over a year ago

Formby

Has anyone read this book/manual on the art of cunnilingus?

I’ve recently started reading it and wondered how good the techniques actually are in practice.

Anyone any experience?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Has anyone read this book/manual on the art of cunnilingus?

I’ve recently started reading it and wondered how good the techniques actually are in practice.

Anyone any experience?"

of cunning linctus yes books no

over a year ago

I find that you tend to be very good at things you enjoy.

If they sound like it's good it probably is

By *tticusuk OP   Man
over a year ago

Formby

"I find that you tend to be very good at things you enjoy.

If they sound like it's good it probably is "

I Love it but want to improve my technique!

By *ark ph0enixWoman
over a year ago

Teesside

Practice makes perfect

Book reading is all well and good for pointers but you don't get a reaction from a book.

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

What works for one woman may not work for another. Having good base knowledge is great it helps for all the variety of techniques so you can find what works for an individual

over a year ago

acording to medical txt the bigest consentration of nervs in a pussy is inside the lips so u carnt go wrong with a wigaling finger between the lips and ur toung on the clit at the same time

over a year ago

I am the perfect gentleman and always let the lady cum first pmsl

By *tticusuk OP   Man
over a year ago

Formby

"acording to medical txt the bigest consentration of nervs in a pussy is inside the lips so u carnt go wrong with a wigaling finger between the lips and ur toung on the clit at the same time"

Actually that’s incorrect the biggest collection of nerve endings are in what you would call the clit, but the head is often buried.

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

"acording to medical txt the bigest consentration of nervs in a pussy is inside the lips so u carnt go wrong with a wigaling finger between the lips and ur toung on the clit at the same time

Actually that’s incorrect the biggest collection of nerve endings are in what you would call the clit, but the head is often buried."

There's new science on it, Google the model of the clit. It's bigger than you think shaped much like a wishbone and extends into the vagina

By *tticusuk OP   Man
over a year ago

Formby

"acording to medical txt the bigest consentration of nervs in a pussy is inside the lips so u carnt go wrong with a wigaling finger between the lips and ur toung on the clit at the same time

Actually that’s incorrect the biggest collection of nerve endings are in what you would call the clit, but the head is often buried.

There's new science on it, Google the model of the clit. It's bigger than you think shaped much like a wishbone and extends into the vagina "

over a year ago

Love to try! And practice makes perfect

over a year ago

My now wife had never liked it an never came thru it with other partners then wen we were dating an having fun during sex one nite I went down on her she said no it done nothing for her an I said jsut let me an then she came now she can't get enuff of it lol

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I prefer to learn by experimenting and being creative , you can usually tell what is working well but sometimes do need some guidance. I was really surprised once to be told can I do the thing that I’m doing clockwise instead of anti-clockwise and feedback did confirm if was much much, more pleasurable ! Had a similar left-right experience too, a bit harder and slower, then skip back and then left to right again rather than alternating..... she possibly had OCD but she she certainly knew exactly what she liked

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

"I find that you tend to be very good at things you enjoy.

If they sound like it's good it probably is

I Love it but want to improve my technique!"

The best way to improve your technique is too listen to, and understand the physical reactions of the woman you are with. Then, realise not all women are the same, so you have to repeat that listening/understanding wih every woman.

Dont be afraid to be guided by a woman, and dont take it personally if you do something you think is 'good' but it does nothing for her.

over a year ago

"Has anyone read this book/manual on the art of cunnilingus?

Anyone any experience?"

Tbh not sure non any of it, but feel free to practice what you wish on me. Kim x

Post new Message to Thread