FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

would you leave your partner and go and play with a couple alone?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

if you were in a club with your partner and a m/f couple were looking for either just males or females to play with and invited you,would you go for a play with them and leave your partner on their own,or would you stay with your partner and play with them only?i only ask because i have been to clubs and have rarely seen a couple split up so that one can go and play while the other does not.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

I guess it depends on the dynamics of the couple. I imagine that for some couples this might not be an issue.

By *ear in the chairMan
over a year ago

Godstone

Probably not. We play separately but when we go to a club its together and as a couple. Just our take on it though.

By *ecky and justCouple
over a year ago

Godalming

We’ve been known to be split up occasionally and playing with other parts of a couple at a club but only with people that we know very well..

By *entlecaressMan
over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

As long as my partner was happy then it wouldn't be a problem for us, and has happened in the past, if she wasn't I wouldn't.

By *ingerjo_leeCouple
over a year ago

swinton

Depends on how the night is going but Lee and I have left each other and gone playing alone, but most cpls always play together and we have been looked at funny and even been asked why did we do it

Because it's all horny fun

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If my partner wanted to go and play with a couple who only wanted a woman, I think I’d be okay with that. I don’t think I’d play with folk without her though, unless she was playing with others at the same time.

By *ollycouple71Couple
over a year ago

manchester

"Depends on how the night is going but Lee and I have left each other and gone playing alone, but most cpls always play together and we have been looked at funny and even been asked why did we do it

Because it's all horny fun"

hello x

By *ingerjo_leeCouple
over a year ago

swinton

"Depends on how the night is going but Lee and I have left each other and gone playing alone, but most cpls always play together and we have been looked at funny and even been asked why did we do it

Because it's all horny funhello x"

Hello x

over a year ago

For us no...even if I told him to go and have fun hed say no...(its happened in the past)

But again it depends on the dynamics of any couple.

If we are together we are together, play together etc they are free to contact him on his singles account and request a play meet, but hed never leave me in a club stood twiddling my thumbs while he had fun.

I do not play with couples on my own, so I do not count.

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

Personally me and my husband would always play together and that wouldn’t change in a club....If my husband went off in a club and played on his own then I would class that as cheating as we have boundaries ...Like someone else has also said it depends on the dynamic of the couple...

over a year ago

The situation has never arose but if I felt like it then yes I would be happy to go off with a couple and leave hubby alone.

By *empsey and hotpieceMan
over a year ago

North west

We wouldn’t, but if a couple did ask just to play with kim and not me, I’d say that was fine as long as we got to play with the female of the couple on our own first, that’s only fair right?

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

We wouldn’t split up like that leaving one of us alone, but may split up and swap partners with another couple.

We were in Liberty once playing on a bed and a single guy joined for a while , just touching and kissing. After a while he wanted more and I stopped him and told him he had to bring me a hot woman first, he explained his partner is very hot but the moment they get in the club she goes off, saying she can have him anytime at home , but here she just needs a lift there and back Poor guy.... but he still didn’t get a sympathy fuck

over a year ago

No.

By *mmsiebeeCouple
over a year ago

Falkirk

Absolutely. Not in the early days, but over time, trust and our own kinks have changed.. Every couple has a different dynamic and limit of course.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Yes we do but also prefer to watch in that situation.

By *offee and KinksCouple
over a year ago

Notts/Derby

Everyone has their own rules. We play as a couple only... i know this isnt the same for all couples ... for me its something i do with my partner .. even if it was a situation where he watched rather than got fully involved id only play if he was there

Vixen

By *elnkazCouple
over a year ago

cheshire

Nope we are together so we only play together . K

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

"Everyone has their own rules. We play as a couple only... i know this isnt the same for all couples ... for me its something i do with my partner .. even if it was a situation where he watched rather than got fully involved id only play if he was there

Vixen "

over a year ago

Let my bf play with couples and singles....I must meet or know if them first though....And they must stick to my rules x

By *mcouple2Couple
over a year ago

Warrington

Happened a few times. Funniest time was at infusions when 7 of the female halfs went in a private room to play. Us men left to prop up the bar.

over a year ago

No we play together with a couple of not at all

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

We started off only playing together as a foursome, but found that it was difficult finding other couples we fancied. So more often then not we would go to a club together but both were free to do our own thing when there.

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple
over a year ago

Porthcawl

We have done this, at the club Jane often goes for a walk around the rooms then after a while I will go and find her, most times she will be getting plenty of attention.

By *aughtiecoupleCouple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

We would never ever split up. Not for us

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

No I would never do that. To be fair when we go to clubs my friend and I are not thinking about others anyway. We just like the whole atmosphere and environment.

over a year ago

Nope, would never happen with us.

Post new Message to Thread