Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Foolish fabbers.

Jump to newest

By *luebell888 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Quite often men send me their phone numbers with a first message and i have also seen phone numbers displayed in updates. Surely this is not a wise move to make?. Wonder if they ever receive any calls.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Probably from other men.

I saw a woman post her home address as her status once

over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Probably from other men.

I saw a woman post her home address as her status once "

Maybe it was a man pretending to be a female.

over a year ago

Glasgowish

Just seems to be alot of desperate adults on here.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Probably from other men.

I saw a woman post her home address as her status once "

Probley the address of someone she dosent hold all to dear to her heart

over a year ago

"Quite often men send me their phone numbers with a first message and i have also seen phone numbers displayed in updates. Surely this is not a wise move to make?. Wonder if they ever receive any calls."

Not sensible at all lol

over a year ago

Could possibly be a burner phone on pay as you go. Doing it to see what happens.

As for posting and address. It might not even have been theirs. Maybe setting someone up either for fun or a bit more sinister?

over a year ago

Imagine putting someone's address up, and just having people turn up to someone you don't likes house all evening in gimp suits, and sissy outfits... Could probley easily be done, not anything I'd be to intrested in pursuing

over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Imagine putting someone's address up, and just having people turn up to someone you don't likes house all evening in gimp suits, and sissy outfits... Could probley easily be done, not anything I'd be to intrested in pursuing"

Spoke to a guy last night who turned up at a womens house and nobody was at home. He had driven miles to get there too. He had met her the previous week for a social so not sure if she was just stringing him along. Felt heart sorry for him.

over a year ago

"Imagine putting someone's address up, and just having people turn up to someone you don't likes house all evening in gimp suits, and sissy outfits... Could probley easily be done, not anything I'd be to intrested in pursuing

Spoke to a guy last night who turned up at a womens house and nobody was at home. He had driven miles to get there too. He had met her the previous week for a social so not sure if she was just stringing him along. Felt heart sorry for him."

One of the reasons I won’t stray further than Leeds or Manchester as a rule. And at least if it goes Pete Tong, I’ve got friends in both cities who I can pop round for a drink with!

over a year ago

Glasgowish

I always meet in central Glasgow but the last time i got stood up it cost me a fortune as i bought myself 2 dresses and boots to cheer myself up.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/03/20 19:16:22]

over a year ago

"I always meet in central Glasgow but the last time i got stood up it cost me a fortune as i bought myself 2 dresses and boots to cheer myself up."

I’m just wondering to myself who the fk stood you up

over a year ago

"Quite often men send me their phone numbers with a first message and i have also seen phone numbers displayed in updates. Surely this is not a wise move to make?. Wonder if they ever receive any calls."

They might as well Wright the number on the walls in public toilets

Post new Message to Thread