Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Why is so hard...

Jump to newest

By *oneyjule65 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Halifax

To get a meet on a Saturday evening?.....we have put a meet up ....had a bit of interest but not much...maybe I (Mrs) am a tad fussy...?but we love the social side any sex is a bonus....looks like just ourselves going out for drinks later....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tarburst babydollMan
over a year ago

Dingwall

"To get a meet on a Saturday evening?.....we have put a meet up ....had a bit of interest but not much...maybe I (Mrs) am a tad fussy...?but we love the social side any sex is a bonus....looks like just ourselves going out for drinks later.... "

Just wish you were close by and we would be interested

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

Because all the “single” guys are at home with their wife’s and girlfriends lol. True!

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple
over a year ago

darlington

The social part does out a lot of so called single guys off

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Get off to a club, loads of us there

over a year ago

You’re too far away from me thats why!

By *ear in the chairMan
over a year ago

Godstone

What they all have said, too far north xx

over a year ago

"To get a meet on a Saturday evening?.....we have put a meet up ....had a bit of interest but not much...maybe I (Mrs) am a tad fussy...?but we love the social side any sex is a bonus....looks like just ourselves going out for drinks later.... "

Your age bracket is all wrong that’s why

By *ifeOnMarsCouple
over a year ago

somewhere out there

Same reason we can’t get a meet on a Friday. All the single guys are with their wives / girlfriends!

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

Because you live in Halifax, and that building society ripped me off one time. I'm sorry!

By *foroneCouple
over a year ago

Thirsk

It’s not just Saturday’s, it’s meets in general. We used to post ‘looking to meet’ regularly but only ever got time wasters who never showed up so given up trying these days.

Clubs are probably the best xx

over a year ago

Halifax

"To get a meet on a Saturday evening?.....we have put a meet up ....had a bit of interest but not much...maybe I (Mrs) am a tad fussy...?but we love the social side any sex is a bonus....looks like just ourselves going out for drinks later....

Because you live in Halifax, and that building society ripped me off one time. I'm sorry!"

over a year ago

Halifax

"To get a meet on a Saturday evening?.....we have put a meet up ....had a bit of interest but not much...maybe I (Mrs) am a tad fussy...?but we love the social side any sex is a bonus....looks like just ourselves going out for drinks later....

Lol.....

Your age bracket is all wrong that’s why "

over a year ago

Halifax

We did get one eventually social turned into fun

By *exy4youxxWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

"The social part does out a lot of so called single guys off "

Your not single? And if social side of it puts them off they should get of a swinging site and go to a proper sex site x

By *entlecaressMan
over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

I always turn up but being over 60 that limits some couples or single females from connecting heh ho but when they do ohh boy. Lol

Post new Message to Thread