Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Body type search..

Jump to newest

By *tensonSwingers OP   Couple
over a year ago

Stenson Fields

Read a post yesterday about wanting 'bi' to be listed in the search options. Well, we personally would like to be able to search specifically (not all the time of course), for body types.

Anyone else like to be able to search specifically for body types or does it seem shallow?...We of course meet all shapes and sizes and are in no way prejudice, so a search option for body types we think would be great, depending on preferences at the time.

eg: BBW, Slim, Curvy, fabulous etc..and for guys: Slim, Stocky,Chunky etc......just a thought?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

no i think that it is your preference ,i would respect that .good hunting

over a year ago

seems like a good idea

over a year ago

Not prejudiced at all just saves time!

Would like to only look for guys who wanted bbw, lots do lots don't! After a few messages I gave up, thankfully being a single girl that's really not a problem but just now and agian I would like to look and find what I wanted as opposed to being hunted

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I think the main problem with it would be how do you define a BBW, or an athletic body type.

I think I'm horribly fat, but people assure me I'm not. And I've seen some people mark themselves as athletic when they are far from it.

It's too open to personal perception.

over a year ago

Stenson Fields

"Not prejudiced at all just saves time!

Would like to only look for guys who wanted bbw, lots do lots don't! After a few messages I gave up, thankfully being a single girl that's really not a problem but just now and agian I would like to look and find what I wanted as opposed to being hunted "

Funnily enough if you look on the forum for admin where we mistakenly posted our post and deleted it before posting in here...our post was titled BBW search to attract attention to the post, then we changed it to be more poitically correct as didnt want admin jumping down our throats..lol

over a year ago

Stenson Fields

"I think the main problem with it would be how do you define a BBW, or an athletic body type.

I think I'm horribly fat, but people assure me I'm not. And I've seen some people mark themselves as athletic when they are far from it.

It's too open to personal perception. "

It is we agree, but the parties in question would list their body type as they do now, so if a BBW stated on profile they were BBW, then we could search them. Of course if they deemed themselves a BBW at say size 16 ( which we dont), we have the option of not messaging/winking. If no size is specified and we spoke to the person/s and they were a size 16 ( size 16 used as example only folks) doesnt mean we would flatly refuse to meet them, we would still have made an acquaintance perhaps?

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

thing is ppl view things differently, i got a mail today saying how much he liked my pics, but why did i describe myself as curvy...ffs i have 36 e tits, what else am i going to describe myself as

Apparently though curvy is for bigger ladies...its so subjective.

Its a case of looking for pic and social meets if u really have a specific type you want to meet, im afraid

over a year ago

Stenson Fields

"I think the main problem with it would be how do you define a BBW, or an athletic body type.

It's too open to personal perception.

It is we agree, but the parties in question would list their body type as they do now, so if a BBW stated on profile they were BBW, then we could search them. Of course if they deemed themselves a BBW at say size 16 ( which we dont), we have the option of not messaging/winking. If no size is specified and we spoke to the person/s and they were a size 16 ( size 16 used as example only folks) doesnt mean we would flatly refuse to meet them, we would still have made an acquaintance perhaps?"

just looked at your profile and saw you were size 16!!!...thats uncanny and ironic at the same time..lol

By *ont Ask Dont GetWoman
over a year ago

amersham

Great idea x

over a year ago

I'd love to be able to search by body type

Post new Message to Thread