Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Nudist beach

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone have any experience of attending nudist beaches?

We think we were at one today, it was a really secluded bay in South Africa (were on holiday atm) which we stumbled across by chance driving by. There was no signs identifying it as a nudist beach, just one man unashamedly sunbathing naked, and two women swimming in the sea naked at the other side of the bay. There was noone else around, and noone driving by would have known we were there, so we stripped off too.

After the women had left, we invited over the single guy (he'd been looking over a lot) and it ended in a spitroast. When we walked back to the car, we came across a guy who I think had been watching us from up the hill (he gave me a very knowing look, I think he was there as a voyeur rather than chance). The guy I sucked off offered us pops to sniff when he came over, so I have a feeling he was there looking for something sexual too.

Has anyone else had any similar experiences?

The two women had their dog with them so I don't think they were there for anything to do with sex. My understanding of nudist beaches was that they were clearly marked, and that culturally they were disaproving of any funny business.

I'm clearly quite wrong. Can anyone she'd any light on this?

Thanks in advance

K xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

Nice story

By *asonx98Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"Does anyone have any experience of attending nudist beaches?

We think we were at one today, it was a really secluded bay in South Africa (were on holiday atm) which we stumbled across by chance driving by. There was no signs identifying it as a nudist beach, just one man unashamedly sunbathing naked, and two women swimming in the sea naked at the other side of the bay. There was noone else around, and noone driving by would have known we were there, so we stripped off too.

After the women had left, we invited over the single guy (he'd been looking over a lot) and it ended in a spitroast. When we walked back to the car, we came across a guy who I think had been watching us from up the hill (he gave me a very knowing look, I think he was there as a voyeur rather than chance). The guy I sucked off offered us pops to sniff when he came over, so I have a feeling he was there looking for something sexual too.

The two women had their dog with them so I don't think they were there for anything to do with sex. My understanding of nudist beaches was that they were clearly marked, and that culturally they were disaproving of any funny business.

Thanks in advance

K xx"

would love to know where this is as i am going to SA in a few months

By *chilles and RavenCouple
over a year ago

Guernsey

Living on a small island we regularly attend nudist beaches at home and away. Have a look at our pictures.

Lots of fun had on the nudey beaches

By *hloe12Woman
over a year ago

york

Been going to mude beaches all my life with the family

By *_MariusMan
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

There is actually a small nudist beach near the village where my parents have their country house in Greece. My partner and I discovered it quite by chance. It seems to be a very well kept secret for local gay men but if I can my way I will infiltrate swinger couples as well.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've never been to one yet but I will think that I will be going to one this year if the sun is out

over a year ago

I frequently visit the nude beaches in Ibiza. There are no signs that I could see which indicate they are nude beaches (if there are signs they are not displayed well). There is a family beach which gradually merges into a nude beach at the far end (parents and children in the buff). There is another beach around the corner which is primarily a gay beach (gay flagpoles) and the beach has a rope which separates it from the sand dunes behind. The sand dunes are traditionally used by men looking for some action. It's fun to watch the bi men jumping over the rope and wondering around like sheep in the sand dunes. Did it myself. The guy I was with was married and told me his wife couldn't satisfy him and he just left her snoozing on the beach while he pretended to 'spend a penny' in the sand dunes.

over a year ago

Great nude beaches at downderry in Cornwall and Slapton sands near Kingsbridge.. Both worth a visit

over a year ago

"Does anyone have any experience of attending nudist beaches?

Thanks in advance

K xx

would love to know where this is as i am going to SA in a few months"

Send us your mobile number and either once home next week or before on our guest house wifi I'll send you some pictures of the beach and the GPS details, map location via whatsapp. It's surrounded by mountains on all sides and is between Gordon's Bay and Rooi-Eli approx 60kms from Capetown centre. Looking on Google maps there's a lot of unmarked / unnamed beaches between those two locations so when we go back today or tomorrow we will get the exact location on Google maps.

J (Mr)

By *agnar1980Man
over a year ago

Poole

I live near studland and am often there. In the summer of course.

By *ireman28Man
over a year ago

Derbyshire Nottinghamshire

I stumbled across one in Brazil.

I went back the next day to show off the goods hahaha.

By *olinservingMan
over a year ago

wallasey

"Living on a small island we regularly attend nudist beaches at home and away. Have a look at our pictures.

Lots of fun had on the nudey beaches "

Love Guernsey!

By *aulp4alsMan
over a year ago

Warrington

I have been a naturist for 30 years I have been to lots fo different naturist beach’s & holidays. Last year I was in Vera Playa Spain & going again this year

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

Off to Vera in three weeks for a few days, can’t wait

By *helroyCouple
over a year ago

Skegness

We love going in. Summer like to go as much as we can

By *ude boy 2017Man
over a year ago

Bolton

I love going to skiathos loads of nude beaches even been on a nude boat trip around the island to different beaches nude of course and even played nude volleyball on little banana beach and on one occasion met with a couple of the nude boat trip and back to the hotel room for a threesome and a bit of dp

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I go to nudist beaches but never with sex on mind and get really pissed off with the pervs who just go for a nosey. I love being naked and swimming naked its a shame folk can not let nudists be nude in peace.

By *tarburst babydollMan
over a year ago

Dingwall

I have always wanted to visit a nudist beach but the ones we have looked at have always been quite a walk to get to

By *allnlongMan
over a year ago

Torpoint & Stonehouse

"Great nude beaches at downderry in Cornwall and Slapton sands near Kingsbridge.. Both worth a visit "

Am I right in thinking Slapton is less of a family spot than Downderry?

over a year ago

"Great nude beaches at downderry in Cornwall and Slapton sands near Kingsbridge.. Both worth a visit

Am I right in thinking Slapton is less of a family spot than Downderry?"

Downderry has been threatened with closure regarding the bad behaviour of "some" people and the owner has said if he gets more complaints he'll stop people from going nude ...

over a year ago

Stunning pictures guys xx

By *enbobjimMan
over a year ago

Wallasey

Stumbled across one in Barcelona was a nice surprise we both had a dabble very liberating. I had a wander on my own in Gran Canaria didn’t see anyone playing though unfortunately

over a year ago

It seems what we came across was nothing too unusual given what a few of you have said then. We're going back again before we leave for sure. Will get pictures next time

By *chilles and RavenCouple
over a year ago

Guernsey

"Living on a small island we regularly attend nudist beaches at home and away. Have a look at our pictures.

Lots of fun had on the nudey beaches

Love Guernsey!"

It is a lovely little rock with Two official nudist beaches and well other places we all know as nudist areas. If it is nearly impossible to reach it is a nudist area.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I go to nudist beaches but never with sex on mind and get really pissed off with the pervs who just go for a nosey. I love being naked and swimming naked its a shame folk can not let nudists be nude in peace."

Yes im the same. I go there just to relax, nothing else, but often get opportunist bothering me.i know sexual acts sometimes goes on in the dunes, often with the gay guys. But i am clearly just sunbathing. I just wish there's unwritten rule, if a female is interested, she will make it clear otherwise don't ask or bother her.

By *tickler2000Man
over a year ago

St Agnes

"I go to nudist beaches but never with sex on mind and get really pissed off with the pervs who just go for a nosey. I love being naked and swimming naked its a shame folk can not let nudists be nude in peace."

What Bluebell said.

I also go to the beach without any idea that anything sexual is going to happen.

There's a time and place. There could be kids running around FFS.

And the meerkats in the sand dunes popping their heads up every now and again in the vain hope they're going to see something.

Puts the lady's off going and spoils it for genuine male naturist as we get tared with the same brush.

over a year ago

"I go to nudist beaches but never with sex on mind and get really pissed off with the pervs who just go for a nosey. I love being naked and swimming naked its a shame folk can not let nudists be nude in peace.

What Bluebell said.

I also go to the beach without any idea that anything sexual is going to happen.

There's a time and place. There could be kids running around FFS.

And the meerkats in the sand dunes popping their heads up every now and again in the vain hope they're going to see something.

Puts the lady's off going and spoils it for genuine male naturist as we get tared with the same brush."

We went to a different, more popular one today (Sandy bay, it gets mentioned a lot on the south African equivalent of fab). When we got there, there was a lot of people, including a few under 10s and a group of giggling teenage boys. It would have been completely inappropriate for anything sexual to be going on then.

As the beach quietened down, me and j went for a nude walk down the beach, and found ourselves getting followed (I a really obvious way by single men). One of them asked us if we wanted to play before we'd sat down, kissed each other, or generally given any indication that we were looking for that.

Tonnes of men going off behind rocks in pairs, but there was only me and one other woman as it got later.

It was like a bad night at a swinging club. I can see why you wouldn't be impressed now I've seen that side of it. It was a very different experience to what we had yesterday when us and that fella had the beach to ourselves

K xx

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

Nude beaches are a mixed bag, can be regular sunbathing skinny dipping affairs or sexy frolicks here and there to full on gang bangs.

I'm happy with all of these. Discretion being the key, as some traditional nudist might not be too happy getting unwwanted attention.

Swinging only beaches maybe the answer.

By *ran and CamCouple
over a year ago

watford

Best nudist beaches for sex are

1 Cap d'Adge France *****

2 Maspalomas Gran Canaria ***

3 Vera Playa Spain **

The more stars the more chance of fucking and watching. Back to d'Adge for the 4th time in August, let us know if you are going too.

over a year ago

"Best nudist beaches for sex are

1 Cap d'Adge France *****

2 Maspalomas Gran Canaria ***

3 Vera Playa Spain **

The more stars the more chance of fucking and watching. Back to d'Adge for the 4th time in August, let us know if you are going too."

That's our holiday destinations planned got the next 3 years!

over a year ago

An ex and I went to Brighton for a weekend we'd discussed visiting the beach there never in a million years did I think I'd do it but shall we say she persuaded me lol it was one of the best experiences ever....although short it started raining thank god but we both left the beach with a really cool demeanour.... Quality... Id love to do it somewhere hot

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

Think we've been to more naturist beaches that didn't have signs than did have them lol.

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Hampshire

This assumption that a nudist beach means people will be playing and open to naughty behaviour is exactly the reason why people want them shut down.

In this country anyway.

It's a nudist beach not a swinging beach.

Sorry

By *atcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

"This assumption that a nudist beach means people will be playing and open to naughty behaviour is exactly the reason why people want them shut down.

In this country anyway.

Sorry"

We totally agree. Well said.

If you want fun please be really discreet, unless of course you want your collar felt. Abroad however, up to you.

By *atherjackhackettMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

I really want to go to a nudist beach. I think walking round in the nip would be totally liberating and the sense of freedom it would bring. Any fun would just be a bonus.

over a year ago

"This assumption that a nudist beach means people will be playing and open to naughty behaviour is exactly the reason why people want them shut down.

In this country anyway.

Sorry"

Agree totally! In Cornwall we have police notices about behaviour on a couple and at least one is facing closure because of inappropriate behaviour. Ladies won't go because don't feel safe and quite frankly the things I've heard even when there are kids present omfg!!!

Total lack of control and respect and tbh deserve their "collars felt"

over a year ago

i frequent Studlands in dorset its best beach in this country

By *helroyCouple
over a year ago

Skegness

We ues Theddlethorpe in summer

By *assysaz40Man
over a year ago

chorley

I would love to try a nudist beach so everybody can see my small cock

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

Any one out in Vera playa in 3 weeks ?

By *ee04Man
over a year ago

Thurrock

Having been naturist for most my adult life I’ve been to loads all over the world.

Spain does not have any laws regarding being nude. So most areas you’ll find a spot were naturists congregate.

I have been naturist camping in this country and abroad but most naturist camping are family orientated and not swingers.

Tbh I don’t get sunbathing in clothes especially if you go swimming then lying there in wet swimwear horrible.

By *hrops56Man
over a year ago

Telford

"Having been naturist for most my adult life I’ve been to loads all over the world.

Spain does not have any laws regarding being nude. So most areas you’ll find a spot were naturists congregate.

I have been naturist camping in this country and abroad but most naturist camping are family orientated and not swingers.

Tbh I don’t get sunbathing in clothes especially if you go swimming then lying there in wet swimwear horrible. "

Your right about wet swimwear, swim naked and dry in the warm sun bliss

Post new Message to Thread