Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Acceptable dress for Sx

Jump to newest

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

Ok, probably stupid question to ask, but it’s something I’ve been thinking of doing for ages anyhow...so, I was wondering, if I showed up at club Sx which, dare I repeat, was quite fondly mentioned at my last bisexuals’ house party, with a leather harness, would that be ‘too gay’? Or would I be better off buying one of those pvc ‘swingers’ outfits? Any thoughts from those of you who attend the club regularly? x and also, another stupid question; would I have to remove it for hygiene reasons before entering a jacuzzi or sauna? xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

The only reason I asked is because I’ve only seen leather harnesses in strictly gay clubs

By *reckledbumWoman
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Ok, probably stupid question to ask, but it’s something I’ve been thinking of doing for ages anyhow...so, I was wondering, if I showed up at club Sx which, dare I repeat, was quite fondly mentioned at my last bisexuals’ house party, with a leather harness, would that be ‘too gay’? Or would I be better off buying one of those pvc ‘swingers’ outfits? Any thoughts from those of you who attend the club regularly? x and also, another stupid question; would I have to remove it for hygiene reasons before entering a jacuzzi or sauna? xx"

Hey, wear what you want to wear. Club SX is an all inclusive club which means be who you are no matter what

As for the Jacuzzi or sauna you would have to remove for hygiene reasons yes. X

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

Thank you for your reply x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Thank you for your reply x "

No problem x

By *ittyscottCouple
over a year ago

LANCASHIRE

I wear a leather harness sometimes. That's the cool thing about sx. You can be your own debauched filthy self

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We will be back bigger & better with a few surprises changes we are implementing while we are closed

The reopening party when it happens on the other side will be epic I am sure.

On that note any ideas for new rooms or a theme for the reopening night are more than welcome, so please post them here

In fact lets try and make a postive out of the situation, the best ideas we use will win a weeks free entry

Paul & Dawn

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"We will be back bigger & better with a few surprises changes we are implementing while we are closed

On that note any ideas for new rooms or a theme for the reopening night are more than welcome, so please post them here

In fact lets try and make a postive out of the situation, the best ideas we use will win a weeks free entry

Paul & Dawn "

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Mirrored floor, not everyone plays on their back and great for up skirting.

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

"I wear a leather harness sometimes. That's the cool thing about sx. You can be your own debauched filthy self "

Thanks for your reply. I hope everybody who works for the club is healthy and safe. I really look forward to visiting one day in the very near future, health permitting! x

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

"We will be back bigger & better with a few surprises changes we are implementing while we are closed

Paul & Dawn "

I am not sure if it's a 'best' idea but I think we could seriously do with a club SX in Leeds guys. Make a branch!! xx

Post new Message to Thread